Tucson TFF Roadie to PHX

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by dialswiftjustice, Nov 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. Mugen Jedi Master

star 4
    Alright! In-N-Out it is. =P~

Oke here is who is going with me as of now:

Mugen/Commander Bly
    DSJ/Tie Fighter
    Damian/Jawa
    Antone/Dark Jedi/Possible armor

Not sure if Cat is gonna be able to go..she kinda out did herself playin with McCauley Culkin. :(

and Jack is going that evening?

I pretty much have gotten Friday off of work, so I would like to leave at 12-2pm if possible. Let me know about youre arangements and we can make this happen. I believe Jen is planning for us to stay with her as posted in the DSG boards, and I have told her who is going and what the plan was. LMK of any changes. thx
  2. Sith_Wench Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Jack said at the meeting he is driving up after work that evening.
  3. thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Master

star 4
    Yep, I'll be moseyin' in around midnight, maybe 12:30. I'm agonna be a wrangler. Head 'em up, move 'em out. Yeehaaaaaw.
  4. dialswiftjustice Force Ghost

star 4
    Well, since the Honda blew a head gasket our trip to Pinetop has been nixed so I am now going! I'm now jumpin in with Frank,

Jack, that toner thing you left at Cat's is awesome, can u get anymore? Im going to try and make a Stormtrooper Heavy blaster out of it if thats cool withyou?
  5. thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Master

star 4
    Sure, go ahead, that's why I brought it over there. Let me know how it turns out, and I'll see how many more I can get.
  6. thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Master

star 4
    Cat, I got you a wheelchair. The little old man I shoved out of it didn't put up much of a fight. There MAY only be one leg support. I might have the second one in a couple hours. Will keep you posted.
  7. Mugen Jedi Master

star 4
    Alrighty fellas, today is the day. I am leaving the house right now to go turn in some ppwk, then I am gonna return to load up the "Finder" See you, that are coming with me @1130-1200. Synchronize Watches!!! [face_batting]
  8. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
    sounds great Jack! I already talked to Jen and she said the wheelchair sounded like a great idea..

wonder how much bribing it would take for me to get permission to do the walk in the wheelchair.

:D [face_praying]
  9. thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Master

star 4
    Seeing as how somebody will have to push you the whole way, that depends on who is up to it. I do have BOTH leg supports. We are operational.
  10. MasterJediDragonSir Jedi Master

star 4
    Well once again I have to miss another Phoenix event due to my financial status and have to work...I wish I could take the 2 days off and be there with you all...I will be there in spirit though...I hope you all have fun and enjoy yourselves...I will say this...I WILL be in attendance for the Apr 22nd event here in Tucson...if all goes well and money permitting maybe we can get my armor finished by then[face_praying] ...that would be so cool:cool:
  11. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    It was hard but fun at the same time. DSG were great hosts as always.

Thanks to Mugen for driving the 4 of us and ThatsMrWookie for Himself and CathieCat.

12. Mugen Jedi Master

star 4
    Big big thanks to the DSG for yet again, for allowing us to share in thier honor. Had a great time, although Bly kicked my butt...Damian, Jack, and Dustin...you fellas didnt wear armor, except for Dustin...but mad props to you for walking the entire 6.2 miles. You guys did excellent...and looked good doing it! I walked a little more than half and my armor almost killed me. I'll get it fixed and we'll be good to go for next time.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.