Tucson TFF t-shirts

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by WookieWallaby, Oct 8, 2005.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. dialswiftjustice Jedi Master

star 4
    I did a similar thing here, if you look into the letters of the "two suns" you see the tattooine sunset
    [image=http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a322/TucsonFanForce/banner02.jpg]
    I am actually really dissapointed that we have to eliminate the star wars from our logos, I think it will be a tough blow, maybe I can add some recognizable ships or something to make up for it
  2. cathiecat Jedi Master

star 4
    the binary sunset in the star wars logo is still my fave thing you did!! I so love that!!

I take it you are not dropping by tonight?
  3. hal9k1 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Tha's VERY pretty..... I like it alot. Good eye, a budding graphic artist me thinks.
  4. _Anakin_Vader_ Jedi Youngling

star 3
    What do you mean dropping by tonight? Is there something going on tonight? Oh, and thanks for the coments on the picture. If you want I can make one without Star Wars at the top. But what should I replace it with?
  5. thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Padawan

star 4
    What if you put crossed lightsabers at the top, instead of the red one in the middle? Just curious how it would look.
  6. cathiecat Jedi Master

star 4
    dustin was supposed to call and drop by last night to look at a poster, but he didn't.. I was just reminding him.
  7. dialswiftjustice Jedi Master

star 4
    Since the words "star Wars" are the major part of this logo

[image=http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a322/TucsonFanForce/starwars2.jpg]

Im thinking we shoul dmaybe change our main one to this, but omitting the "star wars"

[image=http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a322/TucsonFanForce/banner02.jpg]

8. cathiecat Jedi Master

star 4
    I like both of them.. even without star wars on them.. they are both equally nice in my opinion.
  9. Mugen Jedi Padawan

star 4
    You know what would really be cool....say for example: I am Commander Bly for the group..right? If On a Black T-shirt on the front...in STAR WARS'esque writing :MUGENin white, with Commander Bly under it written in Bly's Color(Orange then in the back, our Two Suns Logo, with a favorate pic of me in my armor centrally located. Kinda like a custom character tee. You can even put the other characters that you troop in on there..Like for Dusty..hed have Vader, Tie, and At-At.....

The we can have our regular t's also... but it was just an idea. I'd pay extra for that..
  10. dialswiftjustice Jedi Master

star 4
    after we vote on the final logo I am going to do another run of shirts, if anyone wants one, either buy a black t-shirt (no fron pocket) or gifve me $7 (this pays for the shirt, ink and iron on paper)
  11. _Anakin_Vader_ Jedi Youngling

star 3
    K. when the design is decided I'll pay you.
  12. _Anakin_Vader_ Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Well I talked to a boss (I have many) and here is what you would have to do to order:
    Either Call(292-1688) or E-mail(sales@teetimeusa.com) and give this information:
    • Color of the shirts (there can be multiple colors)

• Size of the shirts (same story)

• Material of the shirts (you want 100% cotton)

• Quantity of each type of shirt (10 L Black, 12 XL Red, etc.)

• Where you want the designs (Back and Left Chest?)

Then E-mail the designs for the front and back to them and they will tell you how many colors it is and how much it will cost.

And hopefully I get a bonus! :D
  13. timstephens4 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    As to the material of the shirt, I would strongly recommend getting Hanes Beefy-Ts. When my mom and I owned our embroidery company, we found that this shirt is on sale the most, and is really great quality. It is a very heavyweight 100% cotton that is very suitable for both embroidery and silkscreening. The shirt and colors are on [link=http://www.companycasuals.com/TeeTimeUSA/b.jsp?id=497&parentId=624]this link[/link] (taken straight off the TeeTimeUSA.com website). This shirt is also ideal for the Tucson weather, even during the summer. All of my custom silkscreened shirts are Beefy-Ts, and they are amazing. The shirt is also longlasting. I have worn some of mine at band practice since my freshman year of high school, and still wear them to this day.

Jeesh, listen to me. I am reverting back to my days trying to sell shirts. But everything I have said is true. Also, look at all those color choices.
  14. dialswiftjustice Jedi Master

star 4
    I agree with the Beefy-T, so who needs what size and how many of each? Lets start a list! Just quote and put in your quantity and size

Dialswiftjustice 2xl X 2

15. hal9k1 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    HAL9K1 (Medium X2)
  16. JediObiKat Jedi Knight

star 3
    Me: 1 Youth Medium (honestly, even the adult small was too big)
  17. MasterJediDragonSir Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I'll let Cat tell you her size but for me...XL x2 in black
  18. _Anakin_Vader_ Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Dialswiftjustice-2xl x2
    HAL9K1-Medium x2
    JediObiKat- Youth Medium x1
    MasterJediDragonSir-XL x2
    _Anakin_Vader_- 2xL x3

Just want to remind you that we should order 50+ shirts or else they charge an extra fee for set up.
  19. 14of3amberofborg Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I want a 2xl for me (oh and if possible I REALLY want a tank top too!!)
  20. hal9k1 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Ummm.... looking at Kat's Youth medium... maybe I should specify that I'm a adult medium? NOT a child, I repeat Not child size. Adult medium. I'm always undersized. :_| I better stop before I dig myself into a hole. [face_worried] Black or Blue if I have to pick a color.

21. firstsonofsolo Jedi Padawan

star 4
    UMMMMM 5 XXL I want different colored ones!
  22. _Anakin_Vader_ Jedi Youngling

star 3
    So far we have :
    1 Youth Medium
    1 (Adult) Medium
    2 Extra Large
    10 2X Large

Only 36 more to go!:D
  23. dialswiftjustice Jedi Master

star 4
    Command decision....they are going to be black, or Ill take my logo and go home! :)

Mike, how much extra are the odd sizes like Kat's and Damians vs having all xl and XXL? If I remember right XXL costs more anyways. Plus, just so we have a ballpark, how much would 50 XXL black shirts with a front and back logo using three colors cost?
  24. hal9k1 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Adult (or youth) medium is an ODD size? :confused: And XXl is standard size? [face_thinking]

I do know what you mean, in relation to everybody elses order. ;)

[face_batting]
  25. jedirevan1 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I'll take 2. 1 x 2XL and 1 x Adult Med.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie