main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson TFF t-shirts

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by WookieWallaby, Oct 8, 2005.

1. dialswiftjustice

dialswiftjustice Jedi Master star 4

Jul 12, 2005
    I did a similar thing here, if you look into the letters of the "two suns" you see the tattooine sunset
    [image=http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a322/TucsonFanForce/banner02.jpg]
    I am actually really dissapointed that we have to eliminate the star wars from our logos, I think it will be a tough blow, maybe I can add some recognizable ships or something to make up for it

2. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    the binary sunset in the star wars logo is still my fave thing you did!! I so love that!!

I take it you are not dropping by tonight?

3. hal9k1

hal9k1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2003
    Tha's VERY pretty..... I like it alot. Good eye, a budding graphic artist me thinks.

4. _Anakin_Vader_

_Anakin_Vader_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2005
    What do you mean dropping by tonight? Is there something going on tonight? Oh, and thanks for the coments on the picture. If you want I can make one without Star Wars at the top. But what should I replace it with?

5. thatsMISTERwookiee

thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2005
    What if you put crossed lightsabers at the top, instead of the red one in the middle? Just curious how it would look.

6. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    dustin was supposed to call and drop by last night to look at a poster, but he didn't.. I was just reminding him.

7. dialswiftjustice

Jul 12, 2005
    Since the words "star Wars" are the major part of this logo

[image=http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a322/TucsonFanForce/starwars2.jpg]

Im thinking we shoul dmaybe change our main one to this, but omitting the "star wars"

[image=http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a322/TucsonFanForce/banner02.jpg]

8. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    I like both of them.. even without star wars on them.. they are both equally nice in my opinion.

9. Mugen

Mugen Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2005
    You know what would really be cool....say for example: I am Commander Bly for the group..right? If On a Black T-shirt on the front...in STAR WARS'esque writing :MUGENin white, with Commander Bly under it written in Bly's Color(Orange then in the back, our Two Suns Logo, with a favorate pic of me in my armor centrally located. Kinda like a custom character tee. You can even put the other characters that you troop in on there..Like for Dusty..hed have Vader, Tie, and At-At.....

The we can have our regular t's also... but it was just an idea. I'd pay extra for that..

10. dialswiftjustice

Jul 12, 2005
    after we vote on the final logo I am going to do another run of shirts, if anyone wants one, either buy a black t-shirt (no fron pocket) or gifve me $7 (this pays for the shirt, ink and iron on paper)

11. _Anakin_Vader_

Mar 8, 2005
    K. when the design is decided I'll pay you.

12. _Anakin_Vader_

Mar 8, 2005
    Well I talked to a boss (I have many) and here is what you would have to do to order:
    Either Call(292-1688) or E-mail(sales@teetimeusa.com) and give this information:
    • Color of the shirts (there can be multiple colors)

• Size of the shirts (same story)

• Material of the shirts (you want 100% cotton)

• Quantity of each type of shirt (10 L Black, 12 XL Red, etc.)

• Where you want the designs (Back and Left Chest?)

Then E-mail the designs for the front and back to them and they will tell you how many colors it is and how much it will cost.

And hopefully I get a bonus! :D

13. timstephens4

timstephens4 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 10, 2005
    As to the material of the shirt, I would strongly recommend getting Hanes Beefy-Ts. When my mom and I owned our embroidery company, we found that this shirt is on sale the most, and is really great quality. It is a very heavyweight 100% cotton that is very suitable for both embroidery and silkscreening. The shirt and colors are on this link (taken straight off the TeeTimeUSA.com website). This shirt is also ideal for the Tucson weather, even during the summer. All of my custom silkscreened shirts are Beefy-Ts, and they are amazing. The shirt is also longlasting. I have worn some of mine at band practice since my freshman year of high school, and still wear them to this day.

Jeesh, listen to me. I am reverting back to my days trying to sell shirts. But everything I have said is true. Also, look at all those color choices.

14. dialswiftjustice

Jul 12, 2005
    I agree with the Beefy-T, so who needs what size and how many of each? Lets start a list! Just quote and put in your quantity and size

Dialswiftjustice 2xl X 2

15. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    HAL9K1 (Medium X2)

16. JediObiKat

JediObiKat Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 15, 2006
    Me: 1 Youth Medium (honestly, even the adult small was too big)

17. MasterJediDragonSir

MasterJediDragonSir Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    I'll let Cat tell you her size but for me...XL x2 in black

18. _Anakin_Vader_

Mar 8, 2005
    Dialswiftjustice-2xl x2
    HAL9K1-Medium x2
    JediObiKat- Youth Medium x1
    MasterJediDragonSir-XL x2
    _Anakin_Vader_- 2xL x3

Just want to remind you that we should order 50+ shirts or else they charge an extra fee for set up.

19. 14of3amberofborg

14of3amberofborg Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2006
    I want a 2xl for me (oh and if possible I REALLY want a tank top too!!)

20. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    Ummm.... looking at Kat's Youth medium... maybe I should specify that I'm a adult medium? NOT a child, I repeat Not child size. Adult medium. I'm always undersized. :_| I better stop before I dig myself into a hole. [face_worried] Black or Blue if I have to pick a color.

21. firstsonofsolo

firstsonofsolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    UMMMMM 5 XXL I want different colored ones!

22. _Anakin_Vader_

Mar 8, 2005
    So far we have :
    1 Youth Medium
    1 (Adult) Medium
    2 Extra Large
    10 2X Large

Only 36 more to go!:D

23. dialswiftjustice

Jul 12, 2005
    Command decision....they are going to be black, or Ill take my logo and go home! :)

Mike, how much extra are the odd sizes like Kat's and Damians vs having all xl and XXL? If I remember right XXL costs more anyways. Plus, just so we have a ballpark, how much would 50 XXL black shirts with a front and back logo using three colors cost?

24. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    Adult (or youth) medium is an ODD size? :confused: And XXl is standard size? [face_thinking]

I do know what you mean, in relation to everybody elses order. ;)

[face_batting]

25. jedirevan1

jedirevan1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 4, 2006
    I'll take 2. 1 x 2XL and 1 x Adult Med.