main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson TFF t-shirts

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by WookieWallaby, Oct 8, 2005.

1. _Anakin_Vader_

_Anakin_Vader_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2005
    2XL, 3XL, etc. do all cost extra, but not that much. And Youth Medium is not really an odd size, I'm pretty sure it doesn't cost extra.

I can't say how much 50 XXL Black shirts would cost, I really don't know. It also depends on the design, like how many colors it is, how many places on the shirt it is, etc. All we need to do is email the sales office and get a price quote : sales@teetimeusa.com

We want:
    Black Hanes Beefy 100% Cotton T-Shirts, about 50, mostly 2XL.
    Attach the design and they will let you know.
    And mention my name :D

2. thatsMISTERwookiee

thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2005
    I want four, count 'em, four shirts, TWO BLACK, TWO WHITE, ALL 2XL.

3. thatsMISTERwookiee

Nov 12, 2005

4. firstsonofsolo

firstsonofsolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    I agree with Jack I want 5 different colors. Back, blue, red, white, and yellowif they have them. If not I will take what I can get!

5. _Anakin_Vader_

Mar 8, 2005
    It is fine with me, but dialswiftjustice doesn't want his design on anything other that black.

6. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    Just to be sure.. is color really an issue.. or can each person pick whatever color they want... I don't care either way.. but I just want to be sure on what we have to do, and what is more of an option for each individual.

7. dialswiftjustice

dialswiftjustice Jedi Master star 4

Jul 12, 2005
    Black, the reason is the new logo is surrounded in black, not white, yellow or fucsia, so it wold blend in perfectly versus being a big black square with our logo in it.

8. jedirevan1

jedirevan1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 4, 2006

I want 3 actually. Black is perfect. 2 X 2XXL and 1 X Adult Medium

9. _Anakin_Vader_

Mar 8, 2005
    The way silk screening works is that you don't need to have that backround on our image. It will only print a layer of each color, and no backround unless of course you want one but it doesn't look good. But there are no restrictions like that except that some colors don't show well or look good on assorted color shirts

I hope that's confusing enough for you:D

10. timstephens4

timstephens4 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 10, 2005
    Not only not looking good with the background, one would be like having a big piece of plastic on your back. Those with armor know what a big piece of plastic on their backs during the summer knows why this is a bad thing.

11. thatsMISTERwookiee

Nov 12, 2005
    The image to be silkscreened consists of the partial Vader helmet with the words above and below the helmet. The words might be hard to read on a red t-shirt, but hey, that will be my problem. That helmet is going to look great on any shirt, regardless of the shirt color (okay, maybe not pink). That design does not need a background. The t-shirt's color will be the background.

12. Mugen

Mugen Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2005
    Mugen/Frankie/Bly 2xl black on black..just like my heart. :mad:

13. _Anakin_Vader_

Mar 8, 2005
    Heeeere is the pricing info:
    (note that Hanes beefy tees add an extra 75 cents to each shirt, so I just got info on normal shirts)

100% Cotton Tee

White shirt: $6.05
    Ash Shirt: $7.25
    Colored Shirt: $7.80
    Each Additional Color: add $.40
    2nd side, 1st color: add $1.00
    Each size above XL: add $1.50 per size
    Pocket: add $1.50
    Long Sleeve: add $3.00

I can get a 10% discount for us.

[hr]

Explanation:
    [ul][li]No matter the color of the shirt as long as it is not White or Ash, it will start at $7.80 per shirt.[/li][li]If we are going to have 2 sided shirts, say 3 colors each, it is going to add $2.60 per shirt.[/li][li]Each shirt that is 2XL gets another $1.50 added on, 3XL adds $3.00 on, etc. per shirt[/li][/ul]
    Being an employee I can get you a 10% discount.

So there ya go!

14. hal9k1

hal9k1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2003

15. 14of3amberofborg

14of3amberofborg Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2006

16. dialswiftjustice

Jul 12, 2005
    I hate to say it Amber, but you are the only one campaigning for tank tops.

Personally multiple colors will make it harer to pick us out of a crown, I say we only use black. Or white (if we have to price wise).

Just to give everyone an idea of what we're shooting for, the monkeyinadryer.com free estimate site quoted 375.49 for 25 black standard t-shirts with a two color logo on front and a 5 color on the back. Thats $14.25 per shirt, with a 20.00 larger sizes upgrade fee (I guessed we'd need 10 xxl's). So ballpark is $400.00 for 25 shirts. I know Mike is our go-to guy, but I was dying to hear some kind of ballpark estimate.

I think Cat should make a command decision here for ur first run of shirts to limit to t-shirt style, and black or white.

Mike, Ill email you the front and back logo if youre seriously going to get a quote from the boss.

If my math doesnt fail me (which it usually does), a black 2xl shirt with five colors (5 back, 2 of the same from the back ont he front) comes to approximatly 12.30 (Mikes 10% discount would make it around 11.80 ish, I am no math wiz and could be missing a color)

bottom line is I think we should go with Mikes place. Ill email him the logos tonight.

17. thatsMISTERwookiee

Nov 12, 2005
    I don't see anybody REFUSING to get a black shirt. If you want to make some kind of rule that ONLY black shirts can be worn at public/"official" functions (where we will be representing the TFF), that's okay too. But I have no intention of buying EIGHT BLACK shirts. "...multiple colors will make it harder to pick us out of a crowd...", seeing as most everyone already WEARS BLACK SHIRTS, all we would do is blend in with everybody else. IT IS YOUR LOGO DESIGN THAT WILL MAKE US STAND OUT IN A CROWD, regardless of the shirt's color.

The reason I want white, red, and blue shirts with your logo on it is because it is a GREAT LOGO DESIGN. AND I WOULD BE PROUD TO WEAR IT ANYTIME. AND I DON'T REALLY LIKE BLACK SHIRTS. Occasionally, black is fine, but not every day. And I wouldn't have a problem wearing that logo every day. So I want different colored shirts so I can, if I want, wear that logo every day. As long as I have at least one black shirt for the "official" functions, what does it matter what other shirt colors I get? I really do not understand why shirt color would be an issue with anybody. Get at least one black shirt, the other shirts ( if one wants more) should be up to the individual.

There's my "rant and rave" for the day.

18. dialswiftjustice

Jul 12, 2005
    Im not trying to offend and sorry if I did. I jsut thinkt he logo would look better on black, thats all, and easier in terms of cost becuase we wouldnt have to pay for the black ink.

Since th elogo is the thing everyone likes how big shoul dit be? I think it should be very large to be recognizable as Vaders helmet from a distance.

19. thatsMISTERwookiee

Nov 12, 2005
    I agree with you on this. SIZE MATTERS.

20. 14of3amberofborg

14of3amberofborg Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2006
    Hehe ditto.. in reference to the design on the shirts I mean.O:)

21. _Anakin_Vader_

Mar 8, 2005
    I HAVE THE INFORMATION!!! (HOORAY!)

I can honestly say (without any biased opinion) that the place I work is gonna be the best choice. With the 10% discount, and a few other things they aren't making us pay for, this is by far the best deal.

Dustin, you were right about the colors, it is 5 back 2 front.

DIFFERENT COLORED SHIRTS:
    doable.

It requires a little extra work to do a different colored shirt, but it will look perfectly fine on a different color. My boss told me that for each color shirt other than black will add 5 bucks to the order. But that's not bad at all if enough people, say, want red shirts, it would be little extra cost.

The Hanes Beefy Tees add approx. 75 cents per shirt, same with V-neck women's whirts. If you must have it, its not too bad. But its not too great a deal.

2XL, 3XL, etc. size shirts cost an extra 1.50 per shirt. Youth sizes are not more expensive.

En totale, a normal sized, normal material, black shirt is gonna be 10.39 (subject to change).
    the most expensive a shirt could get would be a wierd colored (green), bigger shirt, at 12.29.

But not as bad as the site that Dustin got a quote for before. PM me for more details.

Peace!

P.S. it is ESSENTIAL that we get at least 48 shirts, because less than that means WAAAAY more fees that are really expensive.

22. hal9k1

hal9k1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2003
    Well in that case I might take more than 3 and in various colors, like Green, Red, Black, White, and Blue.

23. dialswiftjustice

Jul 12, 2005
    ok so lets start taking collections and the order at the next meeting!

24. _Anakin_Vader_

Mar 8, 2005
    Yeah I need a count of exactly how many shirts of what size and what color everybody wants.

Do it! I'll start:

_Anakin_Vader_- 3 2XL Black 100% Cotton Hanes Tagless shirts (gonna be about 32 bucks)

25. Mugen

Mugen Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2005
    me 1: 2xl blk

2: 1xl blk