main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson TFF t-shirts

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by WookieWallaby, Oct 8, 2005.

1. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    I'm very confused... are you saying that it is okay to wait till the 27th to pay for the shirts. Which would be nice as we are paying for the kids to get back home and me to get back here, certainly the 27th is no problem, but the 11th definitely was. If I am wrong in this assumption please call me and let me know that I need to get the money to Mike on the 11th as I will have to call Jake and hope he makes enough to pay for it on Saturday as I won't be in town. Sorry for the confusion, with the kids heading back to Arkansas I get a bit cloudy on things, my mind is all wrapped up in taking care of school and being sure all their stuff gets where it is supposed to be.

2. dialswiftjustice

dialswiftjustice Jedi Master star 4

Jul 12, 2005
    Smugglers, always gotta have it all! Ok everyone Jack has stepped up and saved the day so LETS NOT LET HIM DOWN AND MAKE SURE HE GETS PAID!

Thanks Jack I know that couldnt have been easy.

3. _Anakin_Vader_

_Anakin_Vader_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2005
    Okay so I guess I will get all the money that I still need from Jack, but SERIOUSLY I need everyone to get the money to him at the next meeting cuz I really doubt this is an easy thing for him to do. I will give all the shirts that he is paying for to him, and you will have to pry them out of the wookiee's arms!

The only people that won't owe a life-debt to Jack are me and jedirevan1. Good luck!

4. firstsonofsolo

firstsonofsolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    I was still planing on paying you for ours. I guess I can meet up with Jack sat morning.

5. dialswiftjustice

Jul 12, 2005
    Do Wookies take checks? :p

6. thatsMISTERwookiee

thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2005
    Depends. How many forms of ID do you have?:D [face_money_eyes] [face_laugh]

7. thatsMISTERwookiee

Nov 12, 2005
    Okay, the shirts are all paid for and I will have them in my possession by 9:30 AM Saturday. So those of you who want your shirts before the Aug. 27th meeting should contact me.

8. hal9k1

hal9k1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2003
    Expect a call from the then, Sir Wook.

9. _Anakin_Vader_

Mar 8, 2005
    OK, Sorry FSOS, I made a mistake, I thought that KickingnScreaming was 14of3amberofborg. SORRY!

10. thatsMISTERwookiee

Nov 12, 2005
    Went up to Phoenix today to help out the Dune Sea Garrison, wore one of my (many) new TFF shirts. Main comment the DSGers made was to look at each other and ask why they don't have multi-colored designs on their shirts.

Great job on the shirts, people, to all involved with the designs and with the production. I think we got us a "keeper".

11. Mugen

Mugen Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2005
    I have just descovered that I had left the bag with my Old TFF shirt and new Tff shirt at the Bookmans room...if anyone grabbed a bag with two black shirts, sized xl, please return them to thier daddy..they are missed, and on meds. Reward if found. [face_beatup]

12. dialswiftjustice

Jul 12, 2005
    Mike, I know you're not working there anymore but if I calle them would they be able to whip up one more shirt for me?

13. _Anakin_Vader_

Mar 8, 2005
    It would be really expensive. like maybe 30 bucks. I don't know for sure.

14. NabooLady

NabooLady Jedi Youngling

Jul 22, 2006
    I would like to get a shirt, but am so new to the SW group and a little "clueless". Are their any tee shirts left? I lost weight (20lbs)[face_dancing] so I need either a med or large. Somebody please let me know. Thanks:D

15. thatsMISTERwookiee

Nov 12, 2005
    Both sizes are still available. Cost is $ 9.75.

16. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    I just wanted to take this opportunity to Thank MrWookie for what he did for the group with purchasing the t-shirts.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! IT IS VERY APPRECIATED!!

17. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    and another big thank you to A_V for helping us get the shirts in the first place.

THANK YOU!!

18. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    Reminder, if anyone is interested we have TFF T-shirts for sale. See thatsMISTERwookie for purchase.