main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TFN collaborated effort fan film?

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by braxtanFILM, Mar 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. braxtanFILM

braxtanFILM Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2003
    Exactly, you can get a lot done in 20 minutes. Still waiting for story submissions...

I like Cramer's story--needs a little work, but it would be fine as long as I don't star in it...

2. ThePaladin

ThePaladin Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2004
    I could star. I have a VX2000, and a very good bluescreen setup. My acting isn't as bad as most, and I've got pretty good audio setups. That way, I could also do the editing alot easier.

3. Padawan_John

Padawan_John Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2002
    Short comedy is best. If you drag it out too long, it kind of . . . idunno, drags. :p

Twoness and Movie Spoof: The Movie both suffered from this to an extent. Great films in their own ways, but a li'l long for my tastes.

4. FigChrystie

FigChrystie Jedi Youngling star 4

Jan 12, 2004
    The Movie Spoof 2 is a feature.

5. anjofilm

anjofilm Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 2, 2004
    Man, how do you get all the good stuff Paladin? I wish I had a vx2000...

6. ThePaladin

Jan 2, 2004
    Before Fig can say it,

I'm a spoiled rich kids son.

EDIT: Now that Fig can't tell the lie, I'll tell you the truth ;)

I actually just have a VERY smart mom. Originally I was gonna save up and buy the DCR and accessories from A camera store. Then, Mom said "look on Ebay". Then I looked on Ebay, nearly got scammed out of my money 3 times, before my Mom said, "Tell ya what. I'll find one for ya, and you pay for it."

I loved the Idea. Then, Mom found a VX-2000 with a bunch of accessories on Ebay in a package for about 2100 bucks. I was a happy camper.

EDIT: Gotcha. Ok, I'm in business for myself. Online Shopping. Cool stuff. Big Perks.

7. anjofilm

anjofilm Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 2, 2004
    Yeah, but how did you get the bluescreen and audio equipment?

8. ThePaladin

Jan 2, 2004
    " I'm the spoiled son of a rich kid. :D"

Actually, the audio equipment is my dads, but works pretty well. The Blue screen is actually David Heustis's, but heck, we're really one mind ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.