main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive TFN Fan Art - Help Wanted

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by LAJ_FETT , Jan 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    TFN are looking for someone to maintain the Fan Art section. Check out the article here for application information.

For all those who keep asking when the Fan Art Museum will be updated, now's your chance to make a difference!

2. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Didn't they hold something like this last year with no results? I remember it being announced but then it just dropped off the face of the earth again. So, forgive me if I seem a little skeptical over this.

However, I do wish everyone that applies the best of luck! :)

3. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Actually the person that posted the article mentioned that: Secondly is the Fan Art section. Now I know I 've put this call out before but I lost my hard drive and well you see where this is going.... So if you are interested in helping maintain the TFN Fan Art section please drop me a line with a little background about yourself. Tasks would include receiving images and approving prior to uploading the art to the TFN database. Must be familiar with Photoshop or some "other" art program out there, I hear there are others... Also must be familiar with FTP.

4. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Ahh, then I guess that makes sense. I thought this all seemed very familiar. :p

5. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    I'm curious as to how much work will be involved in this. If it's just a few minutes every now and then I could do it, but if it's a lot I'd be worried that it would interfere with my studies.

6. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    I'd drop Dustin an email and ask. I know my tech admin work on the forums goes in spurts. If we have new mods coming on or old ones leaving then I have to update board headers (which doesn't take long). The other main side is banners. That kept me busy around November/December as we added some for the holidays. Otherwise that goes in spurts as well. There might be days when I'm just posting and modding and there might be days when I have stuff to do for the tech admin side. I imagine this would be about the same unless they decided to run a contest. Then you might be busy uploading stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.