main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive TFN Fan Fiction Archive Cover Art Request Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Pallas-Athena, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pallas-Athena

Pallas-Athena TFN Fan Fiction Archive Editor star 4 VIP

Nov 29, 2000
    Hello, everyone! I'm Pallas-Athena, one of the editors at the TFN fan fic Archive. Our site is a selective archive that only hosts fic that has been thoroughly reviewed. It's one of the most respected SW fic sites on the web. One of the things that makes us unique and is a huge draw for both readers and authors alike is our inclusion of cover art with each story. The site receives a fair amount of hits a day, which means the covers are seen by a pretty large audience.

HanSolo29 and I thought it was high time we found a way to connect the talent of the artists here with the talented stories there. Hence this thread. Once we accept a fic that needs a cover, I'll be posting a summary and other info. If you're interested, you can PM me and I'll give you a copy of the story. Once you decide you'd like to do it, you can let me know and either make it or get in contact with the author to discuss it.

Here's some general info:
    • Covers have to be 260 pixels wide x 400 pixels high, 72 dpi, and in the .jpg/jpeg format (there are no exceptions)
    • Covers need to contain the title and the author's name. Artist's name is optional
    • Artists are credited at the end of the fic with a hyperlink to be contacted through the archive's system. You have to have an archive account to receive any feedback (here)
    • We can also accept illustrations that go on the story page itself. These can be any size, shape, or format

Any questions, let me know. :)

Here's the requests we have:

None

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.