main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG TFN SG Member's contact no. and particulars

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by JediGenX, Oct 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediGenX

JediGenX Jedi Youngling star 1

May 18, 2002
    Thought I not one of the top members in this network's council I would in a way gather the main strenght (as in thought would been in contact or met up few times) members of their personal particulars and contact no. I will collate all these and send it to all main members. Network Representative & Secretary would you mind me doing this for the good of the FanForce group.

2. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    This has already been done, and I believe JediJean has the list of the members' contact numbers and particulars, except for those who recently joined. But thanks for wanting to help out :)

3. TK-625

TK-625 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 28, 2002
    Anybody needs mine??? :)

Stay safe all.

4. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    If you'd like to give your contact nos. and particulars, I think you can send them to JediJean, or just post them here, whichever you prefer :)

5. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    BUT, remember that this is a public forum so anyone can come here and take down your particulars and drop by your home/give you pranks calls. :(

So better to sent them by Private Message or e-mail to JediJean. ;)

6. synchroniz3r

synchroniz3r Jedi Youngling star 1

May 31, 2002
    awwwwww another attempt to assume leadership role gone? *pities*

7. TK-625

TK-625 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 28, 2002
    Roger that. Done and done.

8. JediGenX

JediGenX Jedi Youngling star 1

May 18, 2002
    Is it ok for the main members to have each other contacts. (sent to each other via by e-mail)

9. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    You want them? :-\

What for?

10. Valiowk

Valiowk Chosen One star 6

Apr 23, 2000
    I was thinking that if we had a FF Singapore website, we could include the addresses, and maybe place a password to that page so that others cannot access it, only FF members.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  11. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    I don't think members address should be included in such website as anyone could sign up and view such address. We have minors on this forum and it's our duty to protect them.

So that is why currently, only the forum heads should have each members personal particulars. If other members want the particulars, they should ask the members themselves for it.

We could post up the members phone number but this can only be done with the permission of the person him/herself.

The heads, with the recommandations and advices from the members here will look more into this later at our next FanForce Meeting. We just got to have some kind of ruling to keep some things in order, especially lately . . . [face_plain]

12. NodNarbOen

NodNarbOen Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 20, 2002
    Way to go DE, you've said all I wanted to... :D

13. xeno_kenobi

xeno_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 4, 2002
    So it makes me a minor. But I'm independent

14. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Yub! :) Anyone below the age of 18, even though they may be working permanently, is considered a minor. Even Costuming Clubs like The 501st Legion, The Rebel Legion and Jedi Assembly etc had prohibited all minors from being part of their club although anyone above the age of 13 are allowed to participate in their forums.

But of course, since we are a small, "closely-knitted" club and Singapore is so small, we allow anyone of any ages to join our activities. :D

Heehee, luckily by the time I thought of joining/joined the 501st and Rebel Legion, I'm already past my 20s. ;)

15. xeno_kenobi

xeno_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 4, 2002
    Good for u lah DE .I want to join rebel Legion but i too small.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.