TFN: Time for a mobile-friendly overhaul.

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Boba Frett, Aug 31, 2017.

?

IS TFN READY FOR A MOBILE-FRIENDLY OVERHAUL?

Yes, displays like crap on mobile! 10 vote(s) 83.3%
Nope, I like the 2005 appearance. We have a magnifying glass for it. 2 vote(s) 16.7%
  1. anakinfansince1983 Nightsister of Four Realms

Manager
    star 9
    I like to look at each forum one by one and I can’t figure out how to do that in the update. I only see “trending” and “participated” and “unread” threads. I’ll probably use it to get my PMs because that looks the same but reading the actual forums themselves is a mess.
  2. Todd the Jedi Mod and Soliloquist of SWTV

Manager
    star 6
    Was this the latest update from a week ago, 7.0.0? Because if so they've just moved things around- you can still get to the entire forum feed, you just have to press a few extra buttons now. Like, the JCF is under Groups, and then the forum list is under Forums.
    GrandAdmiralJello likes this.
  3. anakinfansince1983 Nightsister of Four Realms

Manager
    star 9
  4. GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin + Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque

Administrator
    star 10
    Ugh, why they keep trying to make it more inconvenient for use is beyond me...

Missa ab iPhona mea est.
    anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  5. DarthTunick SfC Part IV Commissioner

Game Host
    star 10
    I gave up on Tapatalk a long, long time ago; I've got no real issues posting via Safari when I'm on my iPhone... don't quite get why more people don't use their mobile browser instead of a terrible app.
    Jedi Knight Fett and EHT like this.
  6. Ender Sai Chosen One

star 10

You have an iPhone. Any decision has been lovingly made by people who know better than you do what you want, and therefore it's actually what you want. This is best for you, trust them. And juicing beats cancer every time.

(Why are you not on Android, do you just want your mobile telephony to be a subpar experience? Yours is the ancient Persia of phones, whereas an Android capable handset is the ancient and glorious Rome)
    jcgoble3 likes this.
  7. Jedi Knight Fett Force Ghost

star 7
    I used tapatalk like once and forever since I have just used my phone and the internet. It's not that bad.