main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:NZ TFU

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by admiral_Jim, Aug 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. admiral_Jim

admiral_Jim Jedi Master star 3

May 7, 2004
    Hi Guys,
    I'm not a Kiwi (I'm a pom, sorry! ;) )
    Anyways I have been in Wellington since Nov last year and having a great time here! I'm sticking around until Nov this year and was wondering if anyone knew when TFU novel is due to hit stores over here? I asked Borders the other day and they weren't sure...

2. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    welcome, please, help these guys get this place rocking! Not sure when the book or game are coming out in NZ, I imagine around the same time as it is world wide. ;)

3. solo77

solo77 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 28, 2002
    Hi Jim, sadly you are here to witness the last few days of this great place.

Global warming has at last taken it's toll and NZ is about to be drowned by the Pacific Ocean

4. admiral_Jim

admiral_Jim Jedi Master star 3

May 7, 2004
    yeah I have been reading some of the other topics, seems sad to loose the forum. I've spoken to loads of star wars fans whilst I have been over here, where is everyone? ;)

I'm pretty sure the game is getting a world wide release but the book is anyone's guess from what I can tell, I have asked a few of the bigger book stores and it's a case of it's been ordered but not sure when it will be on the shelves, I went to check Borders again last night and ended up spending $110 on The Star Wars Vault!! not sure how I'm going to fit it into my hand luggage when I leave :)

If anyone sees a copy of the book, please let me know. I'm really up for playing the video game too but my 360 is back in England, I've got a PSP with me, I'm trying to work out whether to pick up a copy for the PSP in Sept or wait for the 360 version when I get home....hmm clouded the future is!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.