W.VA Thank Goodness!!!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Fettish_01, Dec 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fettish_01 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I am SO glad you all started a chapter around here! I'm from Fairmont and have been looking for a Star Wars club to join for a while now. The Charleston club didn't fly (as I'm sure you all know) and Pittsburgh is a little to far to go for a club meeting...

Anyway, the website seems to be down. I'll keep trying it though.

Check my profile for my Yahoo and MSN messenger IDs. Feel free to say hi if you see me online...

Thanks,
    -Fettish_01
  2. Samuel Jedi Master

star 4
    Hiya Fettish ! welcome to the WV FF :)
  3. Ithorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hi, Fettish_01!

Just a a point of information, the website will be down sometimes. It's on one of Darth_Raptor's home machines, and he does other stuff with that particular box, so it's subject to outside factors. It should be up most of the time, though.

Welcome!!!! :)
  4. Darth_Raptor FanForce CR & Webmaster, Clarksburg, WV

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Fettish_01,

Welcome!! Yes the website, and all of my internet connectivity, have been subject to some failures of the router at my home. I hope to get a new one RMA soon, but till then it just dies sometimes :( Been killing my online gamming too :(

But the system that runs the site is up 24/7, as long as I can stay connected :)
  5. Fettish_01 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Thanks for the warm welcome! :)

I keep checking the website but it's still down... :(

-Fettish
  6. Ithorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    OK, it is 4:55 as I'm posting this, and the website is up. Maybe it's something with your ISP.
  7. Fettish_01 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hmmm.... Still can't get the site up. Had several friends try to view it too, but no luck... Very odd... :(

-Fettish
  8. Darth_Raptor FanForce CR & Webmaster, Clarksburg, WV

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Just checked the router and it has been up for 1 day, 12 hours, 43 mins and 11 secs. when it does go down it's usually for approx 30 secs. to 1 min. at a time. :shrug:

EDIT. Sometimes it does need help when it goes down to get back online, and if I am at work the downtime can be up to 30 mins. This is due to the fact my wife has to find the problem, call me, and I step her through the process to get it back online. I should get my RMA info very soon for a new one. Still the site should be up about 90% of the time.

Sorry all.

Rap
  9. Fettish_01 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Instead of repeatedly telling you I can't view the site, I'll tell you when I finally DO manage to see it. :) I don't want to be a pest...

-Fettish:)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.