main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Thank You All

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Yoda1968, Feb 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yoda1968

Yoda1968 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2004
    I know this is a Star Wars forum, and we are supossed to post about Star Wars, but theres something I need to say to all of you. This isnt from Master Yoda, this is from Wayne. I just wanted to say Thank You All from the bottom of my heart, for allowing me to be part of such a tremendous group. All of you are so nice to me, and for that I am forever greatful. Being disabled, I often times get shunned away from. Not as much now as It was when I was in school, but it still happens. But you guys, dont see the disability, you see the person, and like I said, I will be forever greatful. I am truly blessed to be a part of something, that I truly love. Thank you all for allowing me to be part of you. I know this post sounds sappy and all, but I just had to let you guys know how I feel about you. You guys are AWESOME! And when I say guys, I dont mean that as all men, I mean it for Lady Vader as well. I just think you all ROCK!
    Thank you all again, from the bottom of my little green yoda heart.

2. jkg_vader

jkg_vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Well then, I guess you can stay. ;)

3. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    Actually, there was a vote, but my side lost. Some of us pushed for a "Shun Wayne" movement, with bumper stickers and everything... "Shun Wayne In 2003"... It was going to be TV/radio ads and everything. Har har...

But if I was going to shun you for anything, it would be your blatant disregard for the noble Wampa..

4. Yoda1968

Jan 19, 2004
    Wow a full fledge campain with tv ads and everything huh? That would've set ya back a pretty penny, there wampa boy. But since Lady Vader said I can stay, there's nothing you can do. Ha! As far as my disregard for wampas, I dont have much against the big overgrown fury friends. They have feelings too.(I guess) So with that in mind, I am going to respect the wampa! Just as soon as a coulpe things happen. 1:pigs fly. 2: hell freezes over. Which ever comes first. hehehehe. Thank you lady vader for allowing me to stay. You no longer have to call me master yoda. Just Yoda will do. As for the rest of you, Master Yoda it is. And it also wouldnt hurt to bow every now and then either. hehe

5. jkg_vader

Jul 31, 2003
    Thanks YODA!

:D

6. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    I know how you feel there Yoda/Wayne. These dudes didnt know me from Adam when I started posting. Yet they have welcomed me to the board and the meetings with open arms. They are definetely a good bunch of folks. I absolutely CANNOT FREAKIN WAIT to watch Ep. III with this bunch.

7. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Yoda, I just wanted to let you know that I am just glad to have you in the group, buddy. :) It wouldnt be the same if we didnt have you there. ;)

8. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    I second that... and raise you a pint of the Blue ;)

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

9. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    Liesssssssssssss, all liessssssssss! I was once a man! Men may rule.... but ssssssserpentssssssss never.... Once a maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaann........

(Every once in a while, I just have to go into my Cobra Commander from GIJOE:THE MOVIE rant)

10. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Its called thread hijacking, Joe-da. And you are a notorious one, lol.

11. Yoda1968

Jan 19, 2004
    Show emoition in public I will not, cry in my swamp over a tall glass of (Carolina) blue milk I will. Sniff, I am so touched. Riff you keep silent with the carolina comments hehe

12. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    Did I hear "CAROLINA BLUE" on this board?!!! Must have control....feel the hate swelling....must not give in to the Dark Side.

13. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    "It is inevitable... you will join me ( in a glass of blue milk ). I have foreseen it."

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

14. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    The blue milk is duke blue. Hehehe...hahahahahahaMuwahahahahaha!! ;)

15. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    We're the red and white from state and you know we are the best.
    With our hands behind our backs we will take on all the rest.
    Go over the Hill Carolina.
    Devils and Deac's wait in line-a.
    We're the Wolfpack from NC State!

GO STATE!

16. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Why did a scene from Pulp Fiction go through my mind when I read that? Something about having hands behind your backs... taking on the rest...

Nice cheer though...

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

17. Yoda1968

Jan 19, 2004
    If we all look closely at Lodrehs Icon, we can all clearly see the blue milk is Carolina Blue! HA! Eddie, read my quote buddy. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering!. Much fear I see in you. Riff I told you to keep silent about that other unspeakable team. And as for the wuffies, we've beat you once already.hehehehe

18. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    There will be much suffering when the sissy blue ones come to raleigh. :) Yes, the Dark Side summons.

19. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    This is going to get interesting..... :)

20. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    I'm just glad theres something to get interesting again Riff. For both sides.

21. Yoda1968

Jan 19, 2004
    Sissy blue? Eddie, I like you and all but I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask Riff or Lady Vader, to terminate you.hehe Green with envy you are that we beat you. hehehe. But in your defense eddie, Red is a lot better than that disgusting Dark Blue dont ya think? :)

22. jkg_vader

Jul 31, 2003
    I'm so lost.

Ok, so I'll try to hijack the thread another way...who's still up for the Ren Fair?

23. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    "Red is a lot better than that disgusting Dark Blue dont ya think?"

A common ground we have! Tough loss last night. My guys are really playing well. Should be a fun stretch run.

24. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    I'm all about the RennFaire. I even went to the flea market Sunday as a sort of "warm up" run. :)

25. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    When is it again?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.