main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Rocky M, NC Thank You All

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by Yoda1968, Feb 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yoda1968

Yoda1968 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2004
    Except Eddie Wans task I will. Create havoc in the Dook universe I will. State will be co champions I fore see. However, Glad I am that we don't play duke next. Somebody's gonna get it I think.

2. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    So you're saying it takes after its maker? ;) I'm sure we can arrange visiting rights.

3. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    I want to see it, Entropy!!!

And yeah, I would seriously hate being whomever plays Duke next. And no, I am sorry, Eddie-wan... but I cannot allow the co-champion to happen. Duke must take it all, like the Empire!

4. Yoda1968

Jan 19, 2004
    Wrong you are JediRiff, State WILL be co champs. It has been forseen! Master Yoda has spoken.

/points gimer stick at riff

5. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Point that stick elsewhere, green boy! Grrrrr!!! :)

6. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    Ummmmm.... I got Cruellock & Divebomb yesterday...

7. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    ???????

8. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    That's what I was saying, so I threw in my own ??????-inspiring post...

Cruellock (dino) and Divebomb (predatory bird) are 2 new Transformers... while I'm staying away from the cartoon (been gunshy since "Armada") I'm getting the toys I like - such as the new Scorponok, who in many ways is better than the original (more defined face, MUCH lower cost, etc.)

They stopped putting bios on the packaging, but I can guess that Cruellock is "Cruel" and Divebomb (a G1 character name) will have the original's personality...

They showed some green guy at toy fair that I has to get, too!!

9. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    I remember a pretty cool one I bought my nephew for his birthday.... I cant remember his name off the top of my head, but it started with an "M". He was an actual CITY that turned into a robot, which was pretty frikkin cool. :)

10. Yoda1968

Jan 19, 2004
    Ok, the grrrrrr I can respect, after all you are the Emperier. or as I like to refer to you Sir Evil! But Green Boy? Come on now, cant a little green Jedi Master get some love? lol

11. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    JediRiff, if it was in the original line, chances are it was Metroplex. He transformed into a city, and he was frickin' huge!

I started collecting MOTU & Transformers to battle the withdrawal pains, first as I waited until the next SW figures to be released, and THEN I relied on them heavily when SW toys were cancelled in 1985... I even collected Ewoks cartoon toys to help ease the pain. OK, I just got the Duloks... I thought (and still do) the shaman with the severed hand tied around his neck made for an interesting "kiddie" figure. I loves my Dulok Shaman!!

12. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    It aint easy bein' green Yody.

13. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Metroplex is the guy! :) As for Dulok Shamans, I HATE them. Try messing with the durn things on Endor in Galaxies. :(

14. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    Duloks are in Galaxies??

When I upgrade my computer - get a new one - I'll HAVE to check it out now...!!

15. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    If I'm not mistaken..... Lodreh, correct me if I am wrong on that one, bud. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.