main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX Thank You All

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by AdamWanKenobi, May 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AdamWanKenobi

AdamWanKenobi Jedi Youngling

Apr 11, 2005
    I just got back from the quarry and would love to say thanks to all the fanforce members for making this night memorable. Star Wras is truly a wonderful thing, it brings people together. If you didnt catch me I was the dark guy with the thick rimmed glasses, black Vader shirt and Khaki pants. Thank you all, I hope I can make it to one of your meetings in the future from what I saw today, Id love to be involved.

I got stumped at trivia, I went back to my seat feeling ashamed, and Ive seen the movies countless times, and I didnt remember the difference between the rancor pit or the sarlacc pit, must be one of those brainfarts I hear people talk so much about. But the consolation prizes made it better!

thanks a million SA FanForce!

2. lordsinner

lordsinner Jedi Youngling star 1

May 9, 2005
    You're the guy that said Rancor pit and then the guy or girl next to you answered it as the Sarlac pit. Better luck next time. You did a good job. The movie was amazing. All though, I am unsure the purpose of killing Mace Windu for Anakin. Was he in fear of being attacked by the jedi and therefore wanted to pledge his life to the all powerful sith lord, or was it that he feared losing his power, his leadership position. Many questions unanswered but I think I'll see it again to try and get the bigger picture.

Lord Sinner Out

3. lordsinner

lordsinner Jedi Youngling star 1

May 9, 2005
    Sad part is, I think I saw most of the movie on trailers. I believe I've spoiled myself. The movie makers should do something to prevent such things from happening. They need a bit of an upgrade in copyright laws. I hurt my experience by watching those trailers. This is the first movie I've ever done such a thing with. I've never viewed all the trailers like that in my life for any movie until now.

But It Was Fun,
    Lord Sinner Out

4. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Adam, Thank you for being there Friend !!!

My feet may be hurting bigtime from standing and walking for almost 22 hours straight but this was just WAY TOO MUCH FUN being at this event with my Friends / Family and Fellow Star Wars Fans . . .

Hope to see you at our next meeting so you can brush up on that Trivia Buddy :)

Take Care

John Laurel

5. thx1067

thx1067 Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 30, 2003
    Adam,

You should have told me that you were the very ADAMWANKENOBI who has been posting. I was the Jedi asking the trivia questions in auditorium 14.

Sorry I gave you a hard time in the trivia game. That was the teacher in me rearing its ugly head. I hope auditorium 14 had a good time. Auditorium 5 & 14 were the only auditoriums that we actually visited during the "sitting period" before the film started.

I had a great time running back and forth. Thankfully we had members hold seats for us back in #5.

Anyway, a good time was had by all I hope.

-Brent

6. Marty_Graw

Marty_Graw Jedi Youngling

Apr 23, 2002
    Yeah, I was the last guy to win in auditorium 14. Thanks for FINALLY picking me.

7. thx1067

thx1067 Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 30, 2003
    My pleasure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.