main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY Thank you all

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by pacervader, Sep 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    Hi Guys,
    Thank you to everyone who came out to celebrate our 1st anniversary yesterday. We had a great turnout of members and guests. When myself and four other members sat in a pavillion at that park last year none of us could imagine that the club would even still be around a year later much less a club with as large and solid membership as we have today. I started the club to meet people with the same love of Star Wars as I have, and I have more than accomplished that goal. More importantly, the club has brought together people that were strangers or mere aquantinces and made best friends out of them. Many members enjoy each others company on a weekly basis and go out and do fun activities together. That is what this is all about. I look forward to the coming year with great enthusiasium over our upcoming events and meetings. Also, thank you to everyone that was apart of giving the gift to Shannon and I. The trooper mini-bust is already in the cabinet looking very good under the lights, and Shannon and I will enjoy the gift certificate as well. We really appreciate each and every member that makes up this fanforce, and look forward to adding new members as we grow. So be sure to check out the photo gallery for pictures from the event and hit the archive for newly added pics from our past events. Thank You everyone again, Star Wars is Forever. pv

2. LordTreyger

LordTreyger Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 3, 2006
    Um, you spelled enthusiasm wrong.

3. Nardo

Nardo Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2006
    Thread killer strikes again.
    Why didn't you just say, "Hail, Emperor Binks!"?

4. LordTreyger

LordTreyger Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 3, 2006
    Shut up... ALL HAIL EMP, you have tainted it now with your muffin like ewok hands. Why cant I have nice things, Nardo? WHY!

5. ice1138

ice1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 15, 2005
    You could always kill one of his threads if it would make you feel any better :D .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.