main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Thank You For Loving Me-JA

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Renton Kenobi, Dec 6, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Renton Kenobi

Renton Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2000
    Sorry I should have made that clear, a memorial fire is correct.

And why should I tell or not tell you if he's dead or not?

Obi-Wan Kenobi sat in the mediation room of the temple curled up in a corner pulled up into his robe. He had become all but a reculse since his master's death. He was so sick and tired of everyone's sympathy. They didn't know him like he did! They had no idea what it felt like!

He knew he would have to move on, but he had to close this portion of his life forever if he wanted to move on. //Master...\\ He said out over their bond. Knowing there would be no answer, for it had been silent for a long time.

"Hello Obi-Wan." Turning his head slightly he gasped when he saw who had called him.

It was Ravena Jinn.

Standing slowly he droped his hood. Bowing slightly towards her direction she did the same in return. No words being spoken.

None was needed to speek.

Ravena slowly walked up to him and gave him a hug, the only comfort she could give her friend. Almost stuned by her embrace he fell into it and began to cry softly in her shoulder, as she did the same into his. "I'm so sorry." He finally said, not knowing what more to say.

She pulled away from him and the tears made her black eyes sparkle. Wiping his tears away with her thumb she tried to control her own. "How you holdin up kid?"

Obi-Wan shrugged. "Hanging in there the best I can." Ravena nodded. They stood their for a while longer in an akward silence. "When did you find out?"

"Two days ago." She said rubbing her hands together. Obi-Wan felt worse for Ravena, now she had no family. "I thought I would come to see you and to see how you were."

"I thank you for your concern Ravena." He told her. "But I'm more worried about you."

"Obi-Wan, with all I have gone through in my life time I am sure that I will be able to come through this okay." Obi-Wan nodded and wringed the sleeves of his robe in his hands.

"I was going back to my quarters, I wish to give you something of Masters. If you have the time."

"Sure kid let's go."

2. Obi the Kid

Obi the Kid Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 13, 2000
    Nice post Renton!!

How old is Obi in this one?

3. imzadi

imzadi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 19, 2000
    Excellent post! The way Obi-Wan is reacting is very realistic I think, you're writing it really well. I'm looking forward to more!

4. Renton Kenobi

May 24, 2000
    Uhh, it's just after Mind Trick maybe three months it's how old he is in that.

5. imzadi

Sep 19, 2000
  6. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    Rentoonnnnnnnnnnnn? Pooooooooooooooost!

7. The Butler's Butler

The Butler's Butler Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 19, 2000
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. JediRogue9

JediRogue9 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 8, 2000
    Upp!! Nice post, Renton. Keep this going peeeeeze.

9. Kelly Kenobi

Kelly Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    Love this story Renton... so sad!!!!

Look forward to more!

10. padawanmac

padawanmac Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 7, 1999
    Upping this!

C'mon Renton! Where are you? This is great, I love it and can't wait to see what happens!

11. Obi-wan's Padawan

Obi-wan's Padawan Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 11, 2000
    I just found this story and you have me hooked. I can't wait to read the next part.

12. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    here posty posty...

13. imzadi

Sep 19, 2000
  14. jedi_master_gimpy

jedi_master_gimpy Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2000
    We're waiting for a postie, Renton!!

15. Renton Kenobi

May 24, 2000
    Ravena and Obi-Wan entered the small quarters that Obi-Wan had shared with Qui-Gon. Ravena had to admire Obi-Wan, he was taking this quite better than she would have thought he would. Opening the door to Qui-Gon's room Ravena closed her eyes. When she first heard her father was killed she was furious. Why? After all these years bring him back into her life and then take him away from her again?

Sitting down on the bed Obi-Wan pulled out a small journal. "This was his journal. I thought you would want it." Ravena took the journal into her hands. Leave it to her father to still write on paper. She opened it up and a small picture fell out. Picking it up she let out a small sob. It was of her mother, her father, and her when they were all together. They looked so happy. Raven held the picture to her chest and she looked to Obi-Wan.

"Thank you."

The cell was dark.

The one guard that was left on duty banged on the bars. "Scum! Wake up!" The body that was chained to the wall moved in pain. The prisoners long hair hung in his face. It was dampend with sweat and condensation. The guard smiled and spit in the prisoners face. "You think you are getting out of here? Think again!"

The guard left and left the prisoner alone. He was so tired. All he wanted to do was close his eyes and go to sleep. But he couldn't, the nightmares would come. He had to find a way out. Surely they knew he was missing didn't they? He should have been back some awhile ago.

But then he sliped under and was unconcious again.

16. KSkywalker

KSkywalker Jedi Grand Master star 3

Aug 7, 1998
    He's Alive!!!!! I hope he can contact Obi-Wan through thier bond somehow!!!

Please post more soon!!! Don't torture us too!!!

17. Seeker2

Seeker2 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 6, 2001
    This is a great story, so..... don't leave us hanging there!!!!!!!!!!! Please post soon and post often!!!!!!!! UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP!!!!!

18. Kim-kenobi

Kim-kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 20, 1999
    Please up up up!!!!!!! I couldn't find this story for a while... Please more!!!!!!

Kim B :)

19. SiriGallia

SiriGallia Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2001
    OH this is a great story!!! (I'm really, uh refreshed that there hasn't been any swearing, I appreciate it!) I only just found this thread, and I'm already ADICTED!!! Oh, I do have a question though, in what story was Ravena introduced, I've never heard of her.

20. p_stotts

p_stotts Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2001
    Ohmygosh! This is great! Let Obi find Qui soon! :eek:

21. Kim-kenobi

Kim-kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 20, 1999
    one word to express my feelings....

MORE

Kim B :)

22. FELICIA_ZEZILI

FELICIA_ZEZILI Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 5, 2001
    You have to post more of this story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23. Ani_rhymeswith_pansy

Ani_rhymeswith_pansy Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 13, 2001
    *Dances around* Will there be mush???? Huh huh huh huh huh!? You know what, Seeker2? I'm WATCHING you!! *Scary music plays* Of course, it could be because we live in the same house....naw, that's not it. :D Good story....but back to my orginial question....will there be mush??????

24. ThatJediGirl

ThatJediGirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2001
    Another fic by Renton?!?! Lol- this is great ;)

25. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    This was started last year, and there have only been 50 or so replies? Renton, come on!! I promise that I'll do better on the Ewan quiz this time.... Come on, please post!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.