main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Everett, WA Thank you for the invite.

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Raph1613, Jan 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raph1613

Raph1613 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2004
    Well hello there! I just wanted to say how great it was to meet some of you last night. And again, I apologize for my scruffy appearance. The current job is a seven-days-a-week kind of thing. But what do you think. Good premise for a new handle? Darth Scruffy? How about Scruffy-Wan-Heebi? (pronounced: Heebee)

I will, however, be much more presentable for the next meeting. Which reminds me. How are these things usually supposed to go?

Take care all. And may the Force be with you.

2. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    Welcome to our fan force, Alfredo.
    So sorry I missed meeting you at our January meeting.
    I hope you do make it for the one in Feb.
    If you are curious about who I am, I introduced myself on the introduction thread under my old handle: Lovely Leia.
    Did you sign up on our Yahoo board? That?s where we discuss activities and finalize before posting them here,
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MosEverett/
    Stay tuned for more activities,
    Do you Bowl? I?m trying to set up a semi-regular bowling night for us all

3. Raph1613

Raph1613 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2004
    Hi Cliodna.

If all goes well, and it looks like it will, I will indeed be at the February meeting.

To the best of my knowledge, I have signed on to the Yahoo group. Of course, I'm barely computer literate....
    I'll have to get back to you on that one.

Bowling? Wow, it's been years. Still, on very cold mornings I can still feel the throbbing on the back of my right thigh where I managed to really smack myself a good one with a bowling ball. Believe it or not, hilarity did insue afterward. I'm up for a rematch against whatever cosmic entity controls how rediculous we are made to look at any given moment. Just let me know where and when.

4. GavinKelly

GavinKelly Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 3, 2004
    That'll give me the HeeBee GeeBees. [face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.