main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq Thank you from Benoit

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Fett-BobaFett, Oct 14, 2007.

1. Fett-BobaFett

Fett-BobaFett Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2004
    Here is the email I received from Benoit:

Merci à toi et aux autres membres pour votre soutient durant toute la fiesta.
    votre aide a été precieuse pour nous et votre amitié est le plus beau cadeau que nous puissions avoir.

Les pins restent le symbole physique de notre passage à Albuquerque mais le plus important est dans notre tête et notre coeur.

La popularité du ballon a dépassé tout ce que nous puissions imaginer, notre crew Dave Albin nous a expliqué avant de partir que la TV avait annoncé un taux de 70% de popularité pour le DV, score jamais atteind...

La Force nous a rassemblé et Dave disait que nous avons formé un Team international (belge, américains, Ecossais, ...) dans une amitié sincere.

1000x merci pour tout!

Benoit, Michel, Chantal, Caroline ;)

Here is my rough translation:

Thanks to you and the other members for your support during all the fiesta. Your help was valuable to us and your friendship is the most excellent gift that we could have.

The pins remain the physical symbol of our passage to Albuquerque, but the most important is in our heads and our hearts.

The popularity of the balloon exceeded all that we could imagine, our crew (chief), Dave Albin, explained to us before leaving that the TV had announced a level of 70% popularity for the Darth Vader balloon, a result never attained (before)...

The Force brought us together, and Dave said that we have formed an International Team (Belgians, Americans, Scots...) in one sincere friendship.

1000 times thank you to all!

Benoit, Michel, Chantal, Caroline ;)

2. MetalGearJ

MetalGearJ Jedi Youngling

Oct 5, 2005
    :] thats a nice email. I'm glad that i was able to help out :p it was quite a time thats for sure :p

3. Wook

Wook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    I'm glad they enjoyed their time here. Very nice people. Hopefully they will make it to Balloon Fiesta another year.