main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends ~Thank You~ J/J/K Angst ***UPDATE*** 19/03

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by GoddessJainaSoloFel, Jan 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaina_Solo_16

Jaina_Solo_16 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 11, 2004
    When's another post?

Gwenevere

2. GoddessJainaSoloFel

GoddessJainaSoloFel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 18, 2004
    Deneveon YAY! It's Jag!! Stupid Jag. Oh well, it's his loss. Bad Jag! Bad, bad, bad!!! :p

VERY nice post. I loved it. I definitely going to be following this story. Thank you! [face_blush] I'm happy you're enjoying it and are going to stick around for more :)

I'm also looking forward to see Kyp make his appearance. I think there are a few people waiting patiently for Kyp to come along! ;)

Thanks for the PM, by the way No problem! :) I'll send out a new message when the next part goes up. Probably sometime tomorrow (Monday) :)

Dark_Jaina Jag is so stupid! STUPID! How could he do that to her? Does'nt he know better than make a Jedi angry or sad? He's silly and doesn't know what he had!!! Hmmm, wonder if Jaina's the only Jedi in this mess he's managed to get upset, angry, or worse?!? ;)

And who is the girl that took him away from Jaina? You'll find out in the next post! :D

She should be punished, slowly. Now, now, that sounds very dark! ;) I think the girl in question will beat herself up enough over all this ;) ...maybe!

Post more soon? Yes? Yes, tomorrow! :) After a few hours of sleep.

Jaina_Solo_16 When's another post? Tomorrow! :)

*I work midnight till 8 am all week so posts and responses will be made either first thing in the morning or just before I leave for work like tonight!*

~Goddess Jaina~

3. GoddessJainaSoloFel

Nov 18, 2004
    It's Monday so I guess that means I owe you guys a new post! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 4

Jaina watched as Jag slowly made his way back to the door at the other end of the roof. As the door closed behind him so did a chapter of their lives. That thought made Jaina feel surprisingly empty and a new wave of emotions swept through her. Suddenly she felt very alone and isolated from her family. Her parents were off along with her aunt and uncle as a part of some political envoy for the Chief of State to the Imperial Remnant. Jacen was still on Zonama Sekot with Danni Quee studying more of the Yuuzhan Vong technology. Anakin, he?d died over three years earlier. For the first and possibly only time in her life, Jaina was happy Anakin was dead. If he?d still been alive?. No! Jaina didn?t want to think of what he may have done if he?d seen the way she was hurting now, and worse, at whose hands her pain was derived.

At that moment the door to the roof opened again. Jaina could feel who it was through the Force just before she saw her. If Jaina?d been surprised that Jag had sought her out, she was absolutely shocked that this person would do the same.

?You have some nerve coming up here!? Jaina snarled at the approaching woman. ?What?s wrong? Did you get lonely without my fiancé to keep you warm in my bed? Well I?m sorry to tell you, but you just missed him!?

The younger woman stood staring at Jaina, wisps of shoulder length blonde hair dancing around her face in the breeze. Jaina could feel the ripples of conflicting emotions rolling off Tahiri through the Force. Jaina cringed as she was hit by wave after wave of emotions and she slammed down her Force barriers so all the emotions that followed came up against a wall and couldn?t get to her and hurt her further.

?I?d like to talk with you, Jaina,? Tahiri said in a barely audible whisper. Her eyes were starting to well up with tears.

?Why should I listen to you?? Jaina spat out. ?If I felt betrayed by Jag it?s nothing compared to what I feel now looking at you and thinking of what you?ve done! I?ve known you for years and you were like family to me, the sister I never had. You lived with me and ate with me and we shared our most intimate secrets and our love for my brother. I never dreamed you?d think it was alright to share my fiancé! How could you??

?Jaina, I really don?t know what to say. I-?

?It?s okay. It was a rhetorical question. I don?t really want to know what was going through your head. Force knows I?ve already spent enough time locked up in there with all the scary things that live within your kriffing Vong scared head!?

Tahiri looked like she?d just been slapped across the face but she stood her ground. ?Neither of us meant for this to happen. It just did.?

?And I?m supposed to stand by and understand?? Jaina gave her an incredulous stare. ?Let me tell you how I feel right now. I thought that when Kyp betrayed my trust at Sernpidal, that that was the worst thing anyone could do. To be used as a means to accomplish someone else?s goals. I was angry with him for a long time but eventually I was able to come to terms with what he?d done and even understand why he had done it. I also saw and felt how very desperately sorry he was for having hurt me and I know he?d never cross me again.?

?Now you two,? Jaina snorted, ?you are a different story. On one side there?s the man whom I promised my life and my entire being to. On the other side is the girl who grew up as a member of my household, a friend and ?sister?. What in the Nine Corellian Hells am I supposed to feel when I walk in on both of you intertwined in my bed??

Tahiri sobbed and wiped her eyes on her sleeve. She glanced into Jaina?s face but as soon as her eyes made contact with Jaina?s she had to look away. She?d never seen Jaina look on anyone with such a murderous gaze, except for the Yuuzhan Vong warriors immediately after Anakin?s death. That memory sent a spine chilling tingle down her back an

4. Dganin

Dganin Jedi Youngling

Jan 5, 2005
    well, well, well...

I have to admit that I have problems swallowing Tahiri and Jag.... mainly for the exact reasons Jaina lit into her for...

good job with the anger, and the skirting of the DS..

5. Smuggler_Shidakis

Smuggler_Shidakis Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 26, 2004
    :D

I KNEW it was Tahiri.

Whoa, Jaina.... going for the low blows, huh?

I've got to say, you did an excellent job with all of the emotions in this post. Awesome!

6. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Great post!

~~Jilly

7. Marianne_Solav

Marianne_Solav Jedi Master star 2

Nov 12, 2001
    [face_love] Very angsty! Grip my heart and twist it some more, will you? ;)

I wonder where you?d go if he ever betrayed you? I?m certain you couldn?t bring yourself to run to my family for support. Chances are that once they hear what you?ve done to me, they?ll forget what you meant to Anakin and cut you loose.? Jaina let her words sink in and just stood in silence observing the woman in front of her go through a storm of emotions.

What little colour there was in Tahiri?s face, drained leaving her look sullen, even the scars on her forehead paled. ?I have no one,? Tahiri choked. ?Your parents, brothers, aunt and uncle, and you are the only family I?ve ever known.?

That's sad.

I love it! :D I need more angsty Jaina.

8. Somethingaboutme

Somethingaboutme Jedi Youngling

Jan 14, 2005
    I loved it! I can't wait for another post. When does Kyp come in? Why isn't Kyp here yet? I like Jag(actually I love Jag) but Kyp is that bad boy that gets to you in ways that good-boy Jag can't. yep yep yep. :)

9. Master_Kiona

Master_Kiona Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 20, 2002
    ooooh! angst, lots of angst! J'aime! I'll be watching for the next wonderful post!

10. Uilmuteiz

Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    Poor Jaina... if she knew she'd listen to them... but this is only the first of many issues that will lead her to the dark side...

Well I mean after all Tahiri must do something she doesn't so Jag would switch now doesn't she :p

Guess we'll have to wait to find out.

But i'd see them together and the twist sort of makes sense in this sad way, but Jaina's word were so agressive yet passive.. it's mentally disturbing.... she's learning to negociate the hard way.. finally ^.^

And on the next Episode of Love in the unknown regions
    Will Jaina slay Tahiri for her offense?
    Will Jag kill himself realising what he did?
    Will Tahiri run away in order to find peace again?

*Musical end of this show(on the Santa Barbara theme)* Oh unknown regionnnss, Oh tell me why.. Love is ... So treaaaateroooussssss.. So mechieeeeviouuuusssss *music*

^_^

11. GoddessJainaSoloFel

Nov 18, 2004
    Dganin I have to admit that I have problems swallowing Tahiri and Jag.... mainly for the exact reasons Jaina lit into her for... When I first started to read fanfics, I wasn't sure about the Tahiri/Jag pairing but over the last few months they've really grown on me and I think that they could work together so here they are :)

good job with the anger, and the skirting of the DS.. Thanks, I really enjoy writing anger and emotions! :)

Smuggler_Shidakis I KNEW it was Tahiri. And you were right! :D *cheers*

Whoa, Jaina.... going for the low blows, huh? Yeah, she's venting but she may regret some things she says later on... maybe ;)

I've got to say, you did an excellent job with all of the emotions in this post. Awesome! Thanks! [face_blush]

JainaDurron Great post! Thanks! Glad you like it! :)

Marianne_Solav Very angsty! Grip my heart and twist it some more, will you? Well, if you insist ;)

"I wonder where you?d go if he ever betrayed you? I?m certain you couldn?t bring yourself to run to my family for support. Chances are that once they hear what you?ve done to me, they?ll forget what you meant to Anakin and cut you loose.? Jaina let her words sink in and just stood in silence observing the woman in front of her go through a storm of emotions.

What little colour there was in Tahiri?s face, drained leaving her look sullen, even the scars on her forehead paled. ?I have no one,? Tahiri choked. ?Your parents, brothers, aunt and uncle, and you are the only family I?ve ever known.?"

That's sad.
    Jaina was going for a personal attack to really get to Tahiri and I think it worked out well to take the only thing of value "family" and take it away from her. It is really sad :_|

I love it! I need more angsty Jaina. I'm glad you're enjoying it so much! [face_blush] :) Don't worry, there'll be more angsty Jaina but the next post will be a little different.

Somethingaboutme I loved it! I can't wait for another post. I'm happy you like it so much! :D I'm going to try to get the next post ready for Friday evening but I'm working nights all week and sleep most of the day so we'll see. If not Friday, I should have it ready for Monday! I'll do my best to get it up! :)

When does Kyp come in? Why isn't Kyp here yet? I like Jag(actually I love Jag) but Kyp is that bad boy that gets to you in ways that good-boy Jag can't. Kyp will show up soon... maybe even in the next post?!? We'll see! ;) And I agree, Jag is likable, not sure if I'd go as far as saying 'I love him' but I know exactly what you mean about the "bad boy" that is Kyp! [face_love] *sigh*

Master_Kiona ooooh! angst, lots of angst! J'aime! I'll be watching for the next wonderful post!
    Yeah, a new reader! :) I'm glad you're enjoying this story :) Thanks! (merci beaucoup) ;) I'm going to try to have the next post up either this Friday or at latest by next Monday. *crosses fingers*

Uilmuteiz Poor Jaina... if she knew she'd listen to them... but this is only the first of many issues that will lead her to the dark side... Hmmm, I don't think it's my intention to push Jaina over to the Dark Side but to have her on the brink... I could change my mind later though ;)

Well I mean after all Tahiri must do something she doesn't so Jag would switch now doesn't she Well these are PG boards so I'll let you think that if you want but I'm not going there ;)

But i'd see them together and the twist sort of makes sense in this sad way, but Jaina's word were so agressive yet passive.. it's mentally disturbing.... she's learning to negociate the hard way.. finally ^.^ Jaina's words were meant to cause a lot of turmoil for Tahiri because Jaina already knows that that is a weak point for Tahiri after everything she's been through with the Vong and her 'shaping' And pairing her with Jag just conviniently serves my purposes for the story line ;)

And on the next Episode of Love in the unkn

12. GoddessJainaSoloFel

Nov 18, 2004
    Author's note: From now on I will only send out PM's to readers who request either in the thread or by PM to me that they wish to be notified of an update. Thanks again for reading! :)

~Goddess Jaina~

13. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    I'd appreciate a PM. :)

Dana

14. jaya_tharen

jaya_tharen Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 13, 2004
    Wow, yet another awesome story. That makes three I've found tonight.

You are an awesome writer, and I can't wait to see what happens next!

So, when's Kyp gonna show? He's gonna comfort Jaina, yes?

I would really appreciate a PM, please.

Again, excellant job. I was very relieved that it was Jag who betrayed her and not Kyp. ;)

~Jaya~

15. Jaina_Solo_16

Apr 11, 2004
    Wow, I loved the post. I'm kinda sad that it was Tahiri though.

I would like a PM too, please.

So when is Kyp gonna come into this story?

Gwenevere

16. GoddessJainaSoloFel

Nov 18, 2004
    ~Replies~

DantanaSkywalker I'd appreciate a PM Thank You! :) I'll send one when I update!

jaya_tharen Wow, yet another awesome story. You are an awesome writer, and I can't wait to see what happens next! [face_blush] Thank you! [face_blush]

So, when's Kyp gonna show? He's gonna comfort Jaina, yes? Kyp's going to make an appearance soon! It's possible that he's going to comfort Jaina, but the topic does say angst so maybe he won't help much ;) Muahahaha

I would really appreciate a PM, please. Consider it done! :)

Again, excellant job. I was very relieved that it was Jag who betrayed her and not Kyp. Thanks, and yes I was happy that Kyp wasn't in that bed! :D LOL!!!

Jaina_Solo_16 Wow, I loved the post. Thanks! :)

I'm kinda sad that it was Tahiri though. I'm a member of the TDF (Tahiri Defense Force) on another set of boards, so it was really hard for me to write Tahiri as the "bad girl" but it was necessary for the plot and well things always happen for a reason, right?!? ;)

I would like a PM too, please Cool! :) I'll send one for every update!

So when is Kyp gonna come into this story? Soon! :) I promise ;)

**Thanks again to everyone for reading! :) I'm not going to be able to post the next part tonight because it's not quite complete yet. I'll try to get it up over the weekend but Monday looks like the day!** :)

~Goddess Jaina~

17. Smuggler_Shidakis

Smuggler_Shidakis Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 26, 2004
    I'd appreciate a PM.

18. Barefoot_XO

Barefoot_XO Jedi Master star 3

Oct 19, 2004
    *Barefoot delurks*

I have to say that this story is great...

Your portrayal of the story was very realistic...

Man makes a commitment to woman
    Man cheats on woman with other woman
    Woman is angry at man
    Woman saves cruelest anger for other woman

Classic

Taunting Tahiri about having no family was cruel...
    As much as I understood Jaina's anger, she crossed the line there

I can see where this is going... Jg/T and K/J...

My all-time favourite relationship pairings...

Barefoot, Over and Out

19. GoddessJainaSoloFel

Nov 18, 2004
    Smuggler_Shidakis I'd appreciate a PM. I'll send one when I update :)

Barefoot_XO *Barefoot delurks* Welcome! :)

I have to say that this story is great...

Your portrayal of the story was very realistic...

Man makes a commitment to woman
    Man cheats on woman with other woman
    Woman is angry at man
    Woman saves cruelest anger for other woman

Classic
    Thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying it and I like your summary! :)

Taunting Tahiri about having no family was cruel...
    As much as I understood Jaina's anger, she crossed the line there
    It was pretty harsh, wasn't it? I think Jaina may regret some of what she's said later but I think that Tahiri will also regret what she has in effect thrown away. Very sad really!

I can see where this is going... Jg/T and K/J...

My all-time favourite relationship pairings...
    Mine too! :D [face_love] But we'll see what happens and if they end up together... dun dun dun

**Thanks again to everyone for reading! I'm glad you all seem to be enjoying this as much as I am! I hope you'll all stick around... the next post will be different from what's been posted to date. Well you'll see soon! Maybe even a little later tonight! ;)

~Goddess Jaina~

20. GoddessJainaSoloFel

Nov 18, 2004
    Well, I didn't want to wait for Monday so here you go! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 5

Jaina didn?t notice when the rain started to fall. She remained curled up in a ball on the roof, hoping that maybe the rain could wash away her pain and anger and hurt. She didn?t know how long she?d been up there and didn?t care if she never left. Where was she supposed to go? She had never felt more broken, lonesome, or vulnerable in her entire life. Jaina wondered where she?d find the strength she?d need to pull herself together and pick up the shattered pieces of her life. As Jaina continued to turn the events of the evening over in her head, her mind began to drift and soon she was asleep.

~

As the door to his office opened, Gavin Darklighter looked up from the datapad he?d been working on. ?Durron,? he said nodding to the tall, slender, dark haired man in the doorway.

?Commander,? Kyp returned, entering the sparsely decorated office, closing the door behind him. ?You wanted to see me??

?Yes. I have a proposition for you.? Gavin paused, gesturing at the pair of chairs facing his desk. He watched as the Jedi Master moved further into the room, a grin spreading across his face. ?That is if you aren?t too tied up in Jedi business these days.?

Kyp settled into one of the chairs making himself comfortable. ?With Luke and Mara off with the envoy to the Imperial Remnant, I have been spending more time involved in Jedi Council affairs, but now that I?m here, I?m listening.?

Gavin nodded in understanding. ?As you know, the Galactic Alliance suffered serious losses in the military over the course of the war. Now we are trying to rebuild our forces and I was hoping I?d be able to recruit you and Colonel Solo, and a few others perhaps, to train some of the rookies we?ve taken on in the last few months. They would learn a lot if you could take them up a few times and help them spread their wings.? He smiled at his choice of words and continued. ?We are hoping to get some of the elite pilots to pass on their unique talent and skills. We?d like to be prepared in the event of a future threat.?

Kyp studied the dark haired man across from him for a moment. He could see the toll the war had taken on Gavin by the lines etched on his face and the worn appearance of his features. ?Who else have you asked?? Kyp inquired.

?Actually,? Gavin gave Kyp a smug smile, ?you are the first person I?ve asked. I figured we?d start with the best and work our way down the list.?

Kyp managed to suppress a chuckle but a wide grin cut across his face. ?You don?t have to glaze-coat it, Darklighter. I think I could find time to take some of your newbies up but Jaina Solo is off on a Jedi Council mission and we don?t know when she?ll be back. As it is, she?s been gone nearly a month.?

?Well, I happen to know that she landed about an hour ago. I was going to approach her with this idea tomorrow as I know how much she?s missed flying with her squadron and I thought she?d appreciate getting some flight time in, unless you Jedi need her for something else.? Then he eyed Kyp. ?I?m surprised you haven?t sensed her presence. I thought you Jedi were supposed to be able to sense each other, especially those you are close to.?

?I haven?t felt her presence,? Kyp admitted turning his thoughts inward. Then he reached out with the Force to confirm that she had, in fact returned. At first he felt nothing but then he found her life signature in the Force, though it was dimmed because her shields were up. Kyp paused at that. She had never put her shields up so tight that he was blocked from her. He?d have to go find Jaina later and see what was bothering her.

?So,? Gavin said, drawing Kyp out of his thoughts, ?it?s good to know I can count on you to give me a hand. If you give me some times that you would be available, I?ll organize some Sims and get a schedule to you. If Colonel Solo agrees to offer her services as well, it would be amusing, to say the least, to watch as you both try

21. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    Yay! Kyppie to the rescue!

Dana

22. Daughterofflame

Daughterofflame Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 2003
    Come on, Kyppie! Go save her! *shocks character's heels with a tazer*

Great fic so far! I'm absolutely loving it! :D Keep it up!

~*~Austyn

23. Marianne_Solav

Marianne_Solav Jedi Master star 2

Nov 12, 2001
    You are cruel to stop there! CRUEL! :( :_|

Great post! [face_love] Kyp

Please send me a PM when you update, thanks! :)

24. Deneveon

Deneveon Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    Kyppie is just so perceptive. [face_love] :D

Go Kyp! Save her from Nastie Jaggie!

Loved the post. And PMs would be appreciated.

Den

25. Jaina_Solo_16

Apr 11, 2004
    I loved it!!! Yay, Kyp's here!!!

More soon?

Gwenevere

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.