main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends ~Thank You~ J/J/K Angst ***UPDATE*** 19/03

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by GoddessJainaSoloFel, Jan 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smuggler_Shidakis

Smuggler_Shidakis Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 26, 2004
    Wahoo! Go, Sithie! Jaina needs you!

Can't wait to see some K/J interaction!

2. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Great postie! A PM to tell me about your updates would be greatly appreciated.

~~Jilly

3. Dganin

Dganin Jedi Youngling

Jan 5, 2005
    well, well, well... someone decided to write Kyp with dignity and character instead of bluster and temper...

I like it!

4. GoddessJainaSoloFel

GoddessJainaSoloFel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 18, 2004
    *Replies* :)

DantanaSkywalker Yay! Kyppie to the rescue! *cheers with Dana*

Daughterofflame Come on, Kyppie! Go save her! *shocks character's heels with a tazer* Careful you don't hurt him! ;)

Great fic so far! I'm absolutely loving it! Keep it up! Thanks! :)

Marianne_Solav You are cruel to stop there! CRUEL! Great post! [face_love] Kyp Well I have to have some suspense! ;) Thanks! Glad you're enjoying :)

Please send me a PM when you update, thanks! With pleasure! :)

Deneveon Kyppie is just so perceptive. Go Kyp! Save her from Nastie Jaggie! *sigh* He's such a hero without even trying... ;) [face_love]

Loved the post. And PMs would be appreciated. I'm happy you liked it! And I'll send you a PM for all the updates! :)

Jaina_Solo_16 I loved it!!! Yay, Kyp's here!!! Glad you liked it! And yes, he's here :D

More soon? I hope so... ;)

Smuggler_Shidakis Wahoo! Go, Sithie! Jaina needs you! He's on his way! :)

Can't wait to see some K/J interaction! It shouldn't be too much longer... I think ;)

JainaDurron Great postie! A PM to tell me about your updates would be greatly appreciated. I'm happy you liked it! :) And I'll PM you with the updates!

Dganin well, well, well... someone decided to write Kyp with dignity and character instead of bluster and temper... I like it! Ah, I'm pretty sure Kyp's temper will flare before this fic is done ;) But yeah, he's certainly got character [face_love] Glad you liked it!

**I'm working on the next part now, but it isn't likely to be ready before the weekend with my work schedule this week. I'll get it up as soon as I can! Thanks again to everyone for reading! :)

~Goddess Jaina~

5. Uilmuteiz

Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    Kyp..Durron..

Have I been too busy latelly and missed something in the EU..

cause that would be keen ^-^

mmm Kyp and Jaina...

For better:
    Jedi Academy: The next Generation :p

and for worst:
    ...and they had little sith spawn and live in misery and despair ever after

^_^

I just can't wait to read more of it.
    Can't wait to see the event that lead up to Kyp's proposal you posted in that Valentine challenge

6. jaya_tharen

jaya_tharen Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 13, 2004
    I'm shocked!

How can you leave it hanging there like that? You are an evil sithie! LOL!

What happened to Jaina? Kyppie to the rescue?!

I loved it! Awesomely awesome!

*Settles in to wait eagerly for next update* More PM's? Please?

~Jaya~

7. Dark_Jaina

Dark_Jaina Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 5, 2005
    Yes! Kyp to the rescue! Jag is going to get his but kicked. Will Kyppie go sith?

And what's the deal with the cliffhanger?

Nevermind, cliffhangers can be good. And sorry about my absence of late, I was preoccupied with school. :)

I would greatly appreciate PM's from you. Good job so far, I love it. [face_love]

~DJ

8. GoddessJainaSoloFel

Nov 18, 2004
    *Replies*

Uilmuteiz You are still making me laugh with your soap opera tie ins [face_laugh]

I just can't wait to read more of it.
    Can't wait to see the event that lead up to Kyp's proposal you posted in that Valentine challenge
    Well I'm happy you're looking forward to more! :) I'm not sure if the events here will ultimately lead up to the same proposal as in the viggie I posted for Valentine's Day... we'll see ;)

jaya_tharen I'm shocked! How can you leave it hanging there like that? You are an evil sithie! LOL! I'm glad that I'm managing to create some level of suspense! :) I didn't think it was that big a cliffie though?!? Oh well, maybe I'll be nicer and tie up the next post so it's nice and tidy ;)

What happened to Jaina? Kyppie to the rescue?! Maybe ;) We might see a little more of both of them in the next section....

I loved it! Awesomely awesome! *Settles in to wait eagerly for next update* More PM's? Please? I'm so happy that you're enjoying it. Thank you [face_blush] The next update will be soon! And you can count on PMs :D

Dark_Jaina Yes! Kyp to the rescue! Jag is going to get his but kicked. Will Kyppie go sith? Ah, that would be telling! Only time will tell ;) Muahahaha!!!

And what's the deal with the cliffhanger? Nevermind, cliffhangers can be good. I was hoping to keep readers interested :) I guess it worked ;)

And sorry about my absence of late, I was preoccupied with school. No problem! I'm just thrilled that anyone is taking the time to read my story :) I wasn't sure how well received it would be! This is my first time writing anything apart from school papers :) LOL

I would greatly appreciate PM's from you. Good job so far, I love it. I'll send a PM when I update! Thanks for the suport! I'm glad you're enjoying it! :)

**I'm at the editing stage of the next post so it should be up sometime Saturday evening unless I get hauled away from my computer! :) While you are waiting if you want, you could check out my viggie ~I Love You...Please~ if you're in the mood for some K/J mush :) As always, thanks to everyone who's reading! :)

9. GoddessJainaSoloFel

Nov 18, 2004
    Well, it's not quite evening, but here you go...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 6

Gavin watched as Kyp turned and bolted from his office, wondering what had just happened. He thought, perhaps it was some Jedi vision, or some feeling or instinct. Whatever it was, it certainly had Kyp concerned, and when a Jedi Master was concerned it usually meant there was trouble somewhere. As Gavin made his way around his desk and over to the door to shut it, he thought to himself, not for the first time, how happy he truly was, to not have been blessed with the Force.

~

Kyp weaved his way through the busy halls of the military building all the while being pelted by pain, grief, betrayal, anger, and despair. With each new wave of emotion, he could sense Jaina?s energy ebb away and that only increased his anxiety. He needed to find her! Now! Then all at once, the mental bombardment was gone and he felt her slip away. Kyp knew she wasn?t dead, he could sense that much, but the bond they shared seemed to have dissolved into nothingness.

Kyp finally made his way out through the main doors, into the darkness of night and the light spray of rain. Pulling his cloak around himself, he started down the surprisingly crowded street toward her apartment complex. As he made his way towards his destination, he wondered why Jaina Solo had such an effect on him. The answer was simple, because he loved her.

Kyp thought about that for a minute as if he had only just come to realize it. Sure he had loved her from the time he?d first known her. She had been about two the first time he?d met her all those years ago when her father had rescued him from the mines at Kessel. He had grown to love her more as a niece at first, then he?d grown to respect her as an apprentice, and later as a colleague, but recently his emotions for her had developed into something more, something he couldn?t explain, and something he could never act on, so he remained a close friend.

Jaina was involved with Jagged Fel, more than involved, she was engaged to him, and he would just have to accept her decision. Kyp wished that he could despise and resent Jag for being the one with her, but he found that he couldn?t. No matter how hard he tried, Kyp discovered that he could not find any faults in this young man who?d come along and stolen Jaina?s heart. In fact, in the last two years, Kyp had developed a great deal of respect for Jag as they had flown together with Jaina as a shield trio in some of Twin Suns most daring feats near the end of the war. And since the close of the war, they had all remained good friends.

In less then five minutes he found himself outside her building and in that time the sprinkling of rain had become a full deluge. Kyp keyed in the security code and the main door opened. Deciding that the stairs would be faster than waiting for the lift, he bounded down the hallway opening the door before him with a slight movement of his hand and the Force. He took the stairs three at a time and quickly wound his way up the fourteen levels. Once again the door in front of him flew open, out of his way. Kyp ran down the corridor to the end and stopped in front of her door, breathing heavily.

He was about to knock on the door when he sensed something. Kyp reached out with the Force and found that only Jag was there. Convinced that Jaina had been there earlier when he?d sensed her, Kyp reached out further with the Force. Instead of finding Jaina, he was flooded with the emotions of the man beyond the closed door. Jag was in turmoil and Kyp could feel the grief, guilt, and deep sorrow that were emanating from him. What the Sith is going on? Kyp wondered. Maybe a fight? Perhaps something more? He?d find out soon enough.

Kyp was tempted to pound on the door to ask Jag where Jaina was, and had lifted his fisted hand to do so, but just then, he felt her shiver. He chided himself, unclenching his fisted hand and combing his fingers through his wet hair. Of course

10. Smuggler_Shidakis

Jul 26, 2004
    GO Sithie!! Taking care of his Goddess... :D

Really good job with Kyp's thoughts on Jag, they were right on character.

Awesome post! Can't wait to see what Jaina does when she wakes up undressed in Kyp's bed..... :D

11. Smily-faced_Abi

Smily-faced_Abi Jedi Youngling

Sep 2, 2004
    finally! a date thats the right way round, its so confusing having the month first instead of the day, my english brain can't cope with it!

wow! i love this story so far :D
    can't wait for the next post and Jaina's reaction when she wakes up :D

12. jaya_tharen

Sep 13, 2004
    yay! Awesome postie!

Go Kyp! I knew he'd come to the rescue, though I'm a little nervous that you might put an evil twistie in there somewhere. :p

Awesomeful! I loved it!

Can't wait for the next post, and to see Jaina's reaction to waking up in Kyp's bed, wearing only her underclothes.

Can't wait!

~Jaya~

13. Marianne_Solav

Marianne_Solav Jedi Master star 2

Nov 12, 2001
    Kyp is so sweet! :)

Can't wait for her to wake up and 'the discussion'.

14. NenYim

NenYim Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 6, 2004
    Kyp to the rescue! Yay! :p

But really, it's very sweet! :)

15. JayaMioneDurron

JayaMioneDurron Jedi Master star 3

Jul 19, 2004
    ohhhhhhh.

that was awsome.

i'm just going to sit here and let everything sink in i think.

oh can i have a pm please

16. luv99

luv99 Jedi Youngling

Feb 17, 2005
    can't wait for the next one

thank you,
    luv99

17. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    How sweet!

~~Jilly

18. GoddessJainaSoloFel

Nov 18, 2004
    *Replies*

Smuggler_Shidakis GO Sithie!! Taking care of his Goddess... *Cheers* Well he certainly has her best interests at heart :)

Really good job with Kyp's thoughts on Jag, they were right on character. [face_blush] Thank you! I'm so nervous that I'm going to screw up the character personalities along the way. I really appreciate the possitive reinforcement! :) and if I do screw up, please tell me so I can fix it! ;)

Awesome post! Thanks! :)

Can't wait to see what Jaina does when she wakes up undressed in Kyp's bed..... Well, she's not really undressed ;) She does have a t shirt and shorts on even though they are wet! :) But her waking up will be interesteing! *evil laugh*

Smily_faced_Abi finally! a date thats the right way round, its so confusing having the month first instead of the day, my english brain can't cope with it! Though I live in Canada, my father's side of the family all live in England so I've grown up with the proper British methods. ;)

wow! i love this story so far
    can't wait for the next post and Jaina's reaction when she wakes up
    I'm glad you're enjoying the story! :) Welcome aboard! And Jaina's reaction should be interesting... you'll see! ;)

jaya_tharen yay! Awesome postie! Awesomeful! I loved it!
    Thanks! I'm happy you liked it! :)

Go Kyp! I knew he'd come to the rescue, though I'm a little nervous that you might put an evil twistie in there somewhere. *cheers for Kyp* Hmmm, evil twistie... wonder what makes you think that *innocent look* *evil laugh* Muahahaha :D We'll see...

Can't wait for the next post, and to see Jaina's reaction to waking up in Kyp's bed, wearing only her underclothes. Can't wait! *shorts and t shirt* *scratches head and wonders how many people consider t shirt and shorts underwear?* But her wake up is going to be Um, interesting ;) yes... interesting LOL And I'm working on the next post so it'll probably be up over the weekend :)

Marianne_Solav Kyp is so sweet! *sigh* :)

Can't wait for her to wake up and 'the discussion'. Shouldn't be too long of a wait... a few days ;)

NenYim Kyp to the rescue! Yay! *Cheers* :)

But really, it's very sweet! Thanks! :)

JayaMioneDurron ohhhhhhh. that was awsome. Thank you! Glad you liked it! And welcome :)

i'm just going to sit here and let everything sink in i think. Store it away because there's gonna be a lot more :D

oh can i have a pm please Absolutely! I'll send one out with the next update! :)

luv99 can't wait for the next one Hopefully it will be up by the end of the week... depending on how much sleep I get! :) Thanks for reading! :)

JainaDurron How sweet! Thanks! I'm happy you're enjoying :)

**As always, I'm working a lot of nights so I'm sleeping in the day. I normally try to work on posts during my breaks at work and then type everything in to my computer on my day off. This week is a little more hectic than normal so I'll do my best to have the next post up for the weekend but it may fall till Monday. :) Thanks to everyone who's reading and a special thanks to those who've posted replies.

~Goddess Jaina~

19. Dganin

Dganin Jedi Youngling

Jan 5, 2005
    good job, GJSF...

You did a really good job of detailing a mature Kyp...

20. GoddessJainaSoloFel

Nov 18, 2004
    Dganin good job, GJSF... You did a really good job of detailing a mature Kyp... Thanks! :) I like a mature Kyp ;) [face_love]

**New post coming in a few minutes :D **

~Goddess Jaina~

21. GoddessJainaSoloFel

Nov 18, 2004
    Well, I didn't make it for Friday but I beat my Monday deadline... :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 7

It was early morning when Jaina stirred, mumbling in her sleep. Kyp woke from the sound of her voice. Blinking sleep away and stretching a knot out of his back, he sat up in the plush arm chair which had served as his bed that night. Kyp glanced at his chrono and yawned, 05:20. Combing his fingers through his tousled hair, Kyp squinted across the room in the early light of dawn and his gaze fell upon Jaina?s sleeping form. Kyp?s green eyes lingered, taking in every detail. Her long dark hair fanned out about her and framed her face. The early morning light fell across Jaina providing her face with a warm glow and reflecting off the gold flecks in her hair, shimmering when she moved. The rest of her was hidden under the blankets he had covered her with the night before except for the toes of one foot.

Just then, Jaina mumbled and tossed about restlessly, muttering almost words. Kyp leaned forward in his chair, trying to make out what she was saying. Frustrated that he couldn?t quite hear her, Kyp got up and crossed the room, moving around to Jaina?s side of the bed. As he rounded the trunk at the end of the bed, he stubbed his toe, feeling a sudden searing, throbbing sensation, and cursed under his breath. He made it to her side of the bed and sat down on the edge, next to her.

Kyp was just reaching out to brush back a wisp of hair that had fallen across her face, when Jaina bolted upright, yelling something unintelligible, tears tracing a path down her cheeks. Instead, Kyp?s hand found one of Jaina?s and he gently enfolded it within his. ?Shhh, Jaya, it?s alright, you?re okay,? Kyp whispered.

?Um,? Jaina groaned, snuggling back into the blankets. ?I was having a nightmare. I dreamt you were...? she yawned, ?-eating on me,? she mumbled. Kyp grinned at the image that sprang into his mind at that thought. Giggling sleepily and rubbing her eyes with her other hand, Jaina continued, ?You?ll laugh when I tell you who with.?

Kyp just sat there looking down into Jaina?s face, trying to figure out what she was talking about. He still held her hand in his and his thumb was gently tracing patterns on the back of hers.

Jaina brought his hand to her face and brushed the back of it along her cheek, drying some of her tears. She pulled back slightly and whispered, ?I love you, Jag,? just before pressing her lips to Kyp?s hand kissing it tenderly.

Kyp pulled his hand away immediately, stunned at what had just happened. He had thought that Jaina was awake and that she knew it was him there and not Jag. He slid down the side of the bed and settled near the foot, refusing to lower his gaze from her.

?What?s wrong Ja-? Jaina started as she opened her eyes. She blinked in shock and sucked in a deep breath. ?Kyp? Kyp! What in the blazes? Kyp, what are you doing? What are you doing here?? Then, looking around and realizing she wasn?t in her bedroom, she added, ?Where are we?? Jaina was suddenly fully awake and totally confused, her face flushing with both embarrassment and a touch of anger.

?Whoa, calm down. One question at a time.? Kyp watched her for a short time, almost willing her to take a deep calming breath through the Force. ?First of all, let?s get something clear here. I didn?t do anything and I have every right to be here.? The corner of his lips curled up and Kyp locked his gaze to hers and watched for her reaction as he continued. ?You are in my apartment, and in my bed.?

Jaina?s eyes widened, as the shock emanated from her. How in the blazes did I end up here? She thought to herself. She was about to verbalize that thought when Kyp cut in.

?That?s a question I could answer,? Kyp said with a smug grin, happy that their Force bond was open again. ?But before I answer you, I?d like one or two of my questions answered.? Kyp?s expression turned to one of concern when he continued. ?Maybe you?d like to explain to me why

22. JayaMioneDurron

JayaMioneDurron Jedi Master star 3

Jul 19, 2004
    Me claim first reply.

yah, i got first. hehehehe

og that was so sweet, i loved it. esp them picking up on thoughts.

i wouldn't mind some more interaction, like when they are talking and stuff, like more of a description of what they are doing i find it really brings the story to life.

23. Smuggler_Shidakis

Jul 26, 2004
    She pulled back slightly and whispered, ?I love you, Jag,? just before pressing her lips to Kyp?s hand kissing it tenderly.
    *winces* Ouch! There's a shock for Kyp!

She smiled then and thought how ridiculous it would be for her, Jaina Solo, and him, Kyp Durron, to be romantically involved.
    No! No! It's not ridiculous! Don't say that!

Yet, he always seemed to be an active part in her life, and here he was again, standing by her when she was in pain, offering his support.
    Because he loves you!

Heehee... I can see the looks on everyone's faces when they see her walking around in Kyp's clothes and no shoes.... :D

Excellent!

24. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Wow yeah ouch for Kyp. Wonderful post though. I'm a fan of Jg/T but in this case.... grrr.

~~Jilly

25. jaya_tharen

Sep 13, 2004
    Hehehe!

*claps hands happily*

Go Kyp! Yes, what will people say when they see Jaina wearing Kyppies clothes? Hmmm....

~Jaya~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.