Beyond ~Thank You~ J/J/K Angst ***UPDATE*** 19/03

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by GoddessJainaSoloFel, Jan 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. NenYim Jedi Knight

star 3
    ?-eating on me,? she mumbled. Kyp grinned at the image that sprang into his mind at that thought. Giggling sleepily and rubbing her eyes with her other hand, Jaina continued, ?You?ll laugh when I tell you who with.?

[face_laugh] Kyp will have a shock once he figures out what she's talking about.

Kyp pulled his hand away immediately, stunned at what had just happened. He had thought that Jaina was awake and that she knew it was him there and not Jag. He slid down the side of the bed and settled near the foot, refusing to lower his gaze from her.

Ah, the shock! :D

I wonder what people will think when they see Jaina walking around with Kyp's clothes on...
  2. Dganin Jedi Padawan

still building... good job with the mature Kyp again, but some of his "earlier" cockiness is missing... maybe just a touch more?

I'd like to see Jag and Tahiri's reactions, but other than that, keep on going
  3. Lady_Jedi_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    Awesome. I love it GJSF! Can't believe Tahiri would go and do such a thing... Jag, well never really liked the guy, but still how dare he do that to Jaina. And Kyp to the rescue, I like.

Can't wait for more, keep it up GJSF.
  4. Marianne_Solav Jedi Master

star 2
    Jaina is staying with Kyp! :D

Love the '..eating' misunderstanding! And when she wakes up and realizes that she doesn't have her ring anymore and it's not a dream.

Kyp bolted to his feet, his hand dropping hers. ?I don?t believe it!? he said looking at Jaina, rage in his eyes. Seeing her waiver at his statement, he amended, ?I mean, I believe you, but I just don?t believe it! I thought I knew him better than that. I?m going to go have a word with our Chiss friend.? He turned to make his way to the door.

Yeah! Go kick his backside! Kyp needs to hurt him. Bad.

'If Tahiri can go barefoot, I?m sure I can manage it.'

Is she gonna scar herself too? ;)
  5. GoddessJainaSoloFel Force Ghost

star 4
    *Replies*

JayaMioneDurron Me claim first reply. yah, i got first. hehehehe Throws confetti! :)

og that was so sweet, i loved it. esp them picking up on thoughts. Thanks! I'm glad you liked it! :)

i wouldn't mind some more interaction, like when they are talking and stuff, like more of a description of what they are doing i find it really brings the story to life. I love constructive critisism! :) Would you be able to PM me some examples as to what you would like to have seen? Where I could do more? Thanks, it will help me to grow as a writer :)

Smuggler_Shidakis She pulled back slightly and whispered, ?I love you, Jag,? just before pressing her lips to Kyp?s hand kissing it tenderly.
    *winces* Ouch! There's a shock for Kyp!
    Muahahahaha, things can never be easy for them ;) But yeah, poor Kyp! I actually wrote that scene 3 times trying different variations and found that one worked the best. Originally, I was going to have her kiss him full on but decided it was too aggresive too fast and broke the continuity.

She smiled then and thought how ridiculous it would be for her, Jaina Solo, and him, Kyp Durron, to be romantically involved.
    No! No! It's not ridiculous! Don't say that!
    She'll come to realize sooner or later that maybe it isn't soooo rediculous ;)

Yet, he always seemed to be an active part in her life, and here he was again, standing by her when she was in pain, offering his support.
    Because he loves you!
    At least he knows how he feels about her! [face_love] Now if only Jaina would realize things.... ;)

Heehee... I can see the looks on everyone's faces when they see her walking around in Kyp's clothes and no shoes.... Yeah, I can imagine some of the reactions might not be too friendly, depending on who they run into ;)

Excellent! Thank You!!! [face_blush]

JainaDurron Wow yeah ouch for Kyp. Poor Kyp!!!

Wonderful post though. Thanks! [face_blush]

I'm a fan of Jg/T but in this case.... grrr. Well maybe they'll be able to redeem themselves, somehow??? And I agree, normally they are a great couple! :)

jaya_tharen Hehehe! *claps hands happily* I'm glad you liked it! :)

Go Kyp! Yes, what will people say when they see Jaina wearing Kyppies clothes? Hmmm.... Ah, you'll have to wait and see who they run into! The reaction depends on the witness, right? ;) Hmmm, maybe no one will see them? LOL (not likely!)

NenYim ?-eating on me,? she mumbled. Kyp grinned at the image that sprang into his mind at that thought. Giggling sleepily and rubbing her eyes with her other hand, Jaina continued, ?You?ll laugh when I tell you who with.?

Kyp will have a shock once he figures out what she's talking about.
    Well his mood certainly changes from thinking naughty thoughts to wanting to break something vital! LOL

Kyp pulled his hand away immediately, stunned at what had just happened. He had thought that Jaina was awake and that she knew it was him there and not Jag. He slid down the side of the bed and settled near the foot, refusing to lower his gaze from her.

Ah, the shock!
    Poor Kyp!!! Why can't things just go right for once?!? ;)

I wonder what people will think when they see Jaina walking around with Kyp's clothes on... Maybe no one will notice?!? LOL That would be too easy! ;) But the reaction will depend on the observer.

Dganin still building... good job with the mature Kyp again, but some of his "earlier" cockiness is missing... maybe just a touch more? I don't really see Kyp as being cocky with Jaina. But, I think that some of his arrogance/cockiness may surface when he confronts certain people. ;)

I'd like to see Jag and Tahiri's reactions, but other than that, keep on going Already in the works! :) And thanks!

Lady_Jedi_Skywalker Awesome. I love it GJSF! Thanks! I was hoping you'd show up sooner or later :D

Can't believe Tahiri would go and do su
  6. AvenKiel Jedi Master

star 4
    Why do I keep hearing "You're Cheatin' Heart" playing through my head? Great job!!
  7. GoddessJainaSoloFel Force Ghost

star 4
    AvenKiel Why do I keep hearing "You're Cheatin' Heart" playing through my head? Great job!! Hmmm, there are a few songs that have started playing through my head since I started this story, obviously, "Thank You" by Simple Plan, but another one is "You'll Think of Me" by Keith Ervin. There are others but the names aren't coming to me right now. I just got home from night shift and my brain is mush! LOL Anyway, I'm glad you like it so far! :) :)

**I'm in the process of writing the next part but I've restarted it twice because I just can't get it to go the way I want it to. I think I'm likely to pitch out this draft as well before I'm done! GRRR!!! Anyway, while you are all waiting patiently for an update if you feel like it, you can check out my new K/J viggie, ~I See You Everywhere~

I hope to have this story updated before the next weekend! :)

~Goddess Jaina~
  8. GoddessJainaSoloFel Force Ghost

star 4
    Well, well, well... what do we have here??? Looks like a new postie!!! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 8

Tahiri was exhausted from wandering around her neighborhood aimlessly in the rain and the damp cold air for the last several hours. She made her way down the dimly lit hall to a dark brown door, the door to her home. Jaina?s voice echoed through her head, piercing through to her very core causing more pain than she imagined the penetration of a vibroblade could do at that very moment. She shivered. A new set of tears formed and threatened to be shed. Tahiri felt hot and dizzy and came to a stop, leaning on the wall next to the door. She took a moment to collect herself, taking deep breaths, to keep her sudden feeling of nausea at bay. Still resting against the wall, she reached out a hand and toggled the security code into the keypad cycling the door open.

Once inside, the door closed behind her and she cycled the door lock. Tahiri ventured further into the apartment taking in the décor, both distinctly Corellian and Alderaanian. Keepsakes she?d become all too familiar with over the last three years. The apartment was quiet. Of course it would be, since Han and Leia were away with the envoy to the Imperial Remnant. Tahiri sighed a shaky breath. At least that gives me time to sort through this trough of bantha fodder I?ve created! ?And maybe figure out where to go and what to do. Tears began to stream down her face but Tahiri didn?t care. She was completely absorbed in her emotions and the churning sensation they created, threatening to cause her gut to explode.

She made her way through the apartment to her room and leaned against the doorframe. Tahiri had come to call this apartment home in the last ten months, since Han and Leia had settled after the war. However, home for Tahiri had been wherever the Solos had been for the better part of the last three years, since Anakin?s death, except for the brief intervals she had returned to the ever moving Jedi Academy.

Tahiri entered the room and lay on her bed staring up at the ceiling. Jaina?s words still spun round in her mind effectively putting her brain in the eye of the storm raging within her head. She wondered how many more would be hurt by her actions. She wasn?t even really sure she could remember how all of this mess had started. After racking her brain, Tahiri figured that it must have been about three months ago. Jaina was off on a Jedi mission, her first since being appointed to the Council and Tahiri had met up with Jag in the mess hall?.

Tahiri was sitting at her normal spot at the table in the Mess. She was alone because no one else seemed to be up yet. It was still early morning, the early light of day barely cracking a line over the horizon, but Tahiri usually was up early to eat then spend some time in the work out room before the day was really started. Today she?d decided to linger being in a particularly lazy mood. She sipped on her cup of caf and was replaying yet again the scenes from Myrkr in her head. She stretched up to kiss Anakin on the lips- then caught herself and shook her head. ?No- for that you have to come back.? And Anakin?s last words to her echoed in the hollowed out part of her heart, the spot which was reserved for Anakin alone. ?Soon, then.? Tahiri wished she could go back and change things, make them right. She regretted not having kissed Anakin that one last time. She knew she?d regret it for the rest of her life. Just then, she was torn from her memories by an intruding voice.

?Is it okay for me to sit with you? You seem preoccupied.? Jagged Fel looked down over his tray of food at her with an expressionless face.

?Sure,? Tahiri said realizing that she?d been pushing her food around on her plate rather than eating it. ?You?re saving me from dwelling on the past.?

Jag nodded but said nothing as he pulled out the chair opposite Tahiri and sat down placing his tray on the table in front of himself. Jaina had told h
  9. JayaMioneDurron Jedi Master

star 3
    me claim first again.

that one was really good.

what i meant with the descriptionw as basicially when they were talking and stuff we had no idea what they were doing, just include the little things like looking at each other or movements even if it's like taking a drink or something. they just make it seem more real
  10. oldjedinurse Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm off to work ... not much time right now ... just wanted to tell you that I LOVE IT! :D

Faithful reader,

ojn

11. Smuggler_Shidakis Jedi Master

star 4
    Ooh... A very good look into Tahiri's point of view. I feel bad for her... just all lost and confused. Jag, though..... He was engaged, what was he doing asking out another woman?!

Tahiri bolted for the ?fresher, dropping the holo on the bed and barely made it before she retched and was violently ill.
    Maybe I'm reading a bit too far into this, but... is she pregnant?

Nicely done.
  12. NenYim Jedi Knight

star 3
    You actually made me feel sorry for Tahiri in this one. Very good look into her point of view. :) And as for the retching and all that...is she just awfully depressed, or pregnant?
  13. GoddessJainaSoloFel Force Ghost

star 4
    *Replies*

JayaMioneDurron me claim first again. *Cheers*

that one was really good. [face_blush] Thanks!!! Tahiri gave me lots of headaches but I think it turned out in the end :)

what i meant with the descriptionw as basicially when they were talking and stuff we had no idea what they were doing, just include the little things like looking at each other or movements even if it's like taking a drink or something. they just make it seem more real Thanks for the advice! :) I appreciate constructive critisism! It helps me grow as a new author! :)

oldjedinurse I'm off to work ... not much time right now ... just wanted to tell you that I LOVE IT! Faithful reader [face_blush] Thanks!! I'm really glad you liked it!! And welcome :) *cheers* Another nurse from Canada on the boards!!! :D Let me know if you would like a PM for updates :)

Smuggler_Shidakis Ooh... A very good look into Tahiri's point of view. I feel bad for her... just all lost and confused. Jag, though..... He was engaged, what was he doing asking out another woman?! I found Tahiri very hard to write because I was worried I wouldn't be able to carry her emotions and confusion off very well. I'm happy to see it seems to have turned out alright! :) Honestly Jag didn't have any bad intentions, it just ended up very differently from what either of them expected.

Tahiri bolted for the ?fresher, dropping the holo on the bed and barely made it before she retched and was violently ill.
    Maybe I'm reading a bit too far into this, but... is she pregnant?
    Maybe it's nerves, maybe it's something else... I'm not telling! :p

Nicely done. Thank you!!! :)

NenYim You actually made me feel sorry for Tahiri in this one. Very good look into her point of view. I feel very sorry for Tahiri. She always seems to act without following her thoughts or actions through to see what sort of reactions/results/concequences they might have. But I can understand her getting wrapped up in the moment. She's been dwelling on the loss of Anakin and all of the sudden when she's got less inhibitions (drunk) she's being kissed like she's never been before. It's almost an answer to what she's been longing for from Anakin... only with the wrong guy!

And as for the retching and all that...is she just awfully depressed, or pregnant? Ah, the million dollar question... and I'm not telling, so you'll just have to wait to see if there's more to it than nerves! :D

~Goddess Jaina~
  14. Dganin Jedi Padawan

Good. Very good. I was hoping to see the agony over her actions....
  15. Lady_Jedi_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    Part of me is feeling bad for Tahiri while the other part of me is happy that she feels that way... But I loved it GJSF!
  16. JainaDurron Jedi Master

star 4
    Lurved the postie. :D

~~Jilly
  17. GoddessJainaSoloFel Force Ghost

star 4
    *Replies*

Dganin Good. Very good. I was hoping to see the agony over her actions.... Thanks! I'm happy you liked it!!! :) I found it a real challenge to capture Tahiri's emotions but I think in the end we got a good insight to her perspective on things... and we'll see more soon.

Lady_Jedi_Skywalker Part of me is feeling bad for Tahiri while the other part of me is happy that she feels that way... Well Tahiri has certainly made some big mistakes or if you will, some poor choices but I guess we learn some of the biggest lessons in life through the mistakes we make. Tahiri is learning now!!! It will be interesting to see her take stock of what she's lost or gained over her relationship with Jag.

I loved it GJSF! Thanks!!! :)

JainaDurron Lurved the postie. [face_blush] I'm really happy that you lurved it! ;) I hope you'll stick around for more :)

***A special thanks to all of you for your continued support! Thank you for taking the time to read and respond!!! And to the lurkers, thanks for reading! Feedback is always appreciated, as is constructive critisism. I'm working on the next post but I'm not sure when it will be up as I'm taking on several overtime shifts in the next two weeks so I don't have a day off for the next 15 days. I'll try to have the next post up sometime in the next week!***

~Goddess Jaina~
  18. Jaina_Solo_16 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'm looking forward to it.
    I really liked that last post. t made me have a little more empathy for Tahiri. I wonder what Jag'll do if she is pregnant. Jaina or her? Though Jaina probably won't have him back since he is a jack a**, so he'll either go with Tahiri or leave.
    When are the rest of the Solo's gonna come into the story? I can't wait to see their reactions to the events that have happened. Also, when are Kyp and Jaina gonna have a post?

Good luck with that work thing. 15 days without a break!! I'd die!!

Uppies!!!!!

Gwenevere
  19. GoddessJainaSoloFel Force Ghost

star 4
    Jaina_Solo_16 I'm looking forward to it. I'll post as soon as I can! :)

I really liked that last post. t made me have a little more empathy for Tahiri. I'm happy you liked it! :) I wanted people to connect a little more with Tahiri and realize that she wasn't a bad person but just someone who's made a big mistake that's going to hurt several people.

I wonder what Jag'll do if she is pregnant. Jaina or her? I think it's funny that everyone automatically jumps to the conclusion that she's pregnant because she got sick! LOL I suppose it's possible but I'm not going to say anything one way or the other!

Though Jaina probably won't have him back since he is a jack a**, so he'll either go with Tahiri or leave. Jaina certainly would have a lot of issues to clear up before she'd be ready to take him back. I think you are very perceptive. But I'm not going to tell you what Jag does. You'll have to wait and see! :)

When are the rest of the Solo's gonna come into the story? I can't wait to see their reactions to the events that have happened. Not for a little while yet. They are very busy off trying to save the Galaxy! LOL But they will make an appearance eventually.

Also, when are Kyp and Jaina gonna have a post? Not the next post but they'll be back after that! I can't go without Kyp/Jaina for too long ;)

Good luck with that work thing. 15 days without a break!! I'd die!! I'll let you know how it goes and thanks! Tonight is my 8th in a row and counting....

Uppies!!!!! Awww this is the first time someone has upped my fic! :D Thanks!

~Goddess Jaina~
  20. jaya_tharen Jedi Knight

star 3
    UP!

Hey, sorry it took me so long to get the PM, but, any of you who are in High School will probably understand.

I absolutely LOVED it! You did an AMAZING job of conveying the flurry of emotions Tahiri is dealing with. I could feel them right along with her. I almost feel bad for her, ya know?

Again, you are such an amazing author! I love it.

I have sad news, I think. I will be taking a LONG 3 month brake from the internet in general, only using it when I have time at school. As the end of the academic year comes to a close, my life gets more and more hectic. Add sports and community service to that, and you get a person way over their head. However, please, please continue to PM me when new posts come, 'cause I WILL be continuing to check up on some stories every now and then.

Thanks and again, AWESOME JOB!

~Jaya~
  21. Marianne_Solav Jedi Master

star 2
    I loved Tahiri's point of view. :)
    But it's been going on for 3 months! Kinda late to have regrets and feel bad about it, you silly girl!

Up! :D
  22. Lola64 Force Ghost

star 4
    Tsk Tsk Jag. I'm quite surprised at you. And Tahiri, it's always the closest ones to you that you have to watch out for.

I'd like to see the fight scene between Jag and Kyp.
  23. GoddessJainaSoloFel Force Ghost

star 4
    *Replies*

jaya_tharen UP! :D

Hey, sorry it took me so long to get the PM, but, any of you who are in High School will probably understand. I completely understand! I haven't been in high school for too many years now... *feels very old* but I went back to school to study nursing a few years ago and just finished Dec. 2003 so I know all about the stresses of school!!!

I absolutely LOVED it! You did an AMAZING job of conveying the flurry of emotions Tahiri is dealing with. I could feel them right along with her. I almost feel bad for her, ya know? I'm glad that the post had such a strong impact on you! I wanted to give people the chance to understand why Tahiri did what she did. I wanted to give her the chance to have some sympathy from the readers. :)

Again, you are such an amazing author! I love it. [face_blush] Thank You!!!

I have sad news, I think. I will be taking a LONG 3 month brake from the internet in general, only using it when I have time at school. As the end of the academic year comes to a close, my life gets more and more hectic. Add sports and community service to that, and you get a person way over their head. However, please, please continue to PM me when new posts come, 'cause I WILL be continuing to check up on some stories every now and then. You take care of your schoolwork and I'll be right here when you have the time to check in!!! Good luck with your exams! And don't worry, I'll PM you with all the updates! :D I look forward to seeing you back on the boards in June!!! :)

Thanks and again, AWESOME JOB! No problem, and Thank You!!! :D

Marianne_Solav I loved Tahiri's point of view. Thanks! :)

But it's been going on for 3 months! Kinda late to have regrets and feel bad about it, you silly girl! I think that if we have a chance to see into more of the development of their relationship, that we'll see that Tahiri has been struggling with her growing feelings for Jag and the guilt she's been fighting over her feelings... but we'll see what is uncovered in future posts. I think that being caught has just thrown her emotions into hyperdrive and that we're seeing her at her worst right now. I don't think they'd be telling each other that they love each other after just a night or two... ;)

Up! :D Thanks! I think this might become a new joke here... LOL

Lola64 Tsk Tsk Jag. I'm quite surprised at you. LOL I guess it is a little unexpected from our too proper Chiss pilot, but you always need to expect the unsuspected. ;)

And Tahiri, it's always the closest ones to you that you have to watch out for. I think that's the main leson Jaina has pulled from this mess!

I'd like to see the fight scene between Jag and Kyp. Well Kyp is certainly tempted to go after Jag but Jaina has made it clear to Kyp that she wants nothing of the sort. We'll have to wait and see if he leaves well enough alone or if he gives into temptation if he runs into Jag!

***Again thanks to all the readers!!! You are making this such a rewarding experience for me! Thank you for taking the time to read!!! :) ***

~Goddess Jaina~

24. FelsGoddess Game Host

Game Host
    star 5
    This is really well-written. I'm total J/J, though. That is such a jerk thing of him to do. Poor Jaina.
  25. Jaina_Solo_16 Jedi Knight

star 2
    so...When's the next post?

Sometime this week?

Gwenevere
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.