Beyond - Legends ~Thank You~ J/J/K Angst ***UPDATE*** 19/03

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by GoddessJainaSoloFel, Jan 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Darth_Intangable Jedi Youngling

star 3
    COOKIE...

so many choices...ginger crincles, suger, chocolate...

hmmm... must decide...

grabs 1 of each flavor!
  2. Drumming-Jedi Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I think I'll have... chocolate chip.
  3. Jaina_Solo_16 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    So...when's that post gonna be up? I can't wait! Jumping up and down!
  4. JayaMioneDurron Jedi Youngling

star 3
    OH MY GOD.

i finally escape the DRL of yr 12 and it has claimed our author. Now me really sad.
  5. GoddessJainaSoloFel Jedi Master

star 4
    First of all, I want to take the time to thank all my devoted readers who have been so extremely patient with me over the last several months! [:D] I can't believe you've hung around in beanbag chairs, overstuffed chairs, leather couches, and macramé couches. Thank you for all the snacks and cookies! :D Your devotion means more than I can possibly express! :)

Second, I can't make promises for when further posts will be available. My R/L is keeping me from a lot of the things I love to do including writing. I will update as often as I can.

Finally, here is the new post! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 9

Jag sat in the corner of their bedroom, feeling worn and exhausted. He toyed with the delicate ring he still held in his hand. Slipping it on his little finger, he noticed the early morning light that was shining through the crack in the blinds across from him. He looked around the dimly lit room, taking in all the details, holos, plaques, trinkets, all the mementos, all the little things he took for granted which symbolized a part of his life with Jaina. Jag felt as though the walls of the room were closing in around him smothering him and his life was crashing down around him, like a large wave breaking, pulling him under and refusing to let him breathe. He bolted out of his chair and crossed the room to the rumpled bed where his bags lay open and half filled. Jag folded another sweater and placed it on top of the pile of clothes he?d packed neatly into his duffel bag.

He had come back to the apartment after his brief encounter with Jaina on the roof. Jag carried a heavy weight in his chest. There was so much that he wanted to say to her but he couldn?t come up with the words and wasn?t given the opportunity. Jag had grown up isolated, not exposed to open emotions, and he found it very difficult to know what he was supposed to do at this moment.

When Jag had returned, he had been both disappointed and relieved that Tahiri had left. He thought that it would have been nice to have someone to talk with but Tahiri was too involved and wasn?t the right choice. It would have provided him with a second undesired confrontation.

Instead, Jag decided that he needed to clear his head. He was long overdue to return to the Unknown regions and report to his father at Csilla. He pulled out his comm. and activated it. ?Colonel?? A woman?s voice sounded over the comm.

?Shankyr, it?s time for us to return to Csilla. Be ready in the landing bay within the hour.?

?As ordered, Colonel.?

Deactivating his comm., Jag placed it back on his belt. He pulled the ties of his duffel knotting them, then zipped his other bag closed and carried his bags to the doorway, leaning them up against the wall.

Jag moved back into the main room and took a piece of flimsy from the top drawer of Jaina?s desk. He scrawled a quick note and folded it, placing it in clear view. He slipped the ring from his finger and placed it in front of the note. Looking around the room one last time, committing each detail to memory, he sighed. Crossing the room, Jag picked up his flight jacket and slung it over his shoulder. He picked up his bags, cycled the door open and walked right into Tahiri.

Without saying anything, she pushed past him and rushed to the ?fresher, slamming the door behind her. Jag stared after her and cycled the main door shut again. He dropped his bags back on the tiled floor and tossed his jacket on top of them. Crossing the room he could hear Tahiri gag and retch. Stopping in front of the ?fresher door, he knocked. ?Tahiri, are you alright??

?I-I?m sorry Jag,? Tahiri said with a shaky voice, ?I haven?t been well tonight.? After another ragged breath she continued. ?Just give me a moment. It?ll pass.?

Jag stared at the door and then slowly crossed back into the main room and sat waiting for Tahiri to appear, glancing at his chrono. He heard her run the water and a minute later Tahiri stood in the open doorway, beads of water dripping from he
  6. Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Wow, Jag's a huge jerk, isn't he? Bad Jag!

I'd like more PM updates, please. :)

Dana
  7. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    Some kind of Idiot!! I will never understand how men can be so DUMB!! Add two and two Jag! You'll get .....well something obvious to me at least! ! Sheesh!!!!

I want PM's too please :D :D
  8. Barefoot_XO Jedi Master

star 3
    *shakes head in disgust*

Get your blasted rear back on the ground, Jag...

There's obviously more you need to discuss, and I've got such a guess on what it will be...

Poor Tahiri... What she did was wrong, yes... But now she's going to get hit with the bulk of the blame because she's convenient. Hopefully Han at least will be able to see through this enough to give poor Tahiri a break, before she breaks. She needs some support and he's, IMHO, the best hope for it...

Jasper [face_good_luck]
  9. Jaina_Solo_16 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    YAY!!!!!!! AN UPDATE!!!!!

I agree, Jag is a huge jerk. Poor Tahiri, left all alone. I have the sneaking suspicion that she's pregnant. Hopefully Jag will be a little nicer when he learns about the baby.

Great post! Thanks for the PM. I'd like to continue getting them too if you don't mind. Any idea on when the next post will be up?

Keep up the great work! Don't let DRL get you down!
  10. oldjedinurse Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Whoa! Jerk is the word of the day - and it fits. There's lots of blame to go around though...for Jag and Tahiri.

Great, long-awaited, update! =D=

Please keep me on the PM list. Thanks. Hope DRL gets better...

oldj
  11. Lola64 Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome back story. And thank you for the PM GJSF. I'll take them each time you update, please.

Jag, Jag, Jag. [face_shame_on_you]

I'm a little disappointed but I can understand his need to get away. After all, he hurt Jaina more than he can even bear. A regrouping is a good idea.

Now Tahiri on the other hand... Shame Shame Shame.

I too get the impression that she's in the family way. But I've got a question. Is is Jag's or Jacen's? The impression I got from this post is that she and Jacen had something and he too ran away, probably what led her into Jag's arms to begin with.

I guess I'll have to wait and see.

Great post. I hope RL lets up enough for you to get some writing in.
  12. Darth_Intangable Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Hey...thanks for the PM. and yes I would love to be added to the list. THANKS

great post:D

-A[face_coffee]
  13. FelsGoddess Game Host

Game Host
    star 5
    Jag.... *shakes head*

Oh boy, I'm betting Tahiri is pregnant. This is going to bring on more angst. Oh goody! [face_devil]

Great update.
  14. Flowerlady Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh, no..

Jag was a real jerk and why do I get the feeling Tahiri is pregnant...

More soon and I hope DRL let you go for a while...

And yes I would love to keep getting PMs, thanks :)

FL @};-
  15. Marianne_Solav Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Like everybody, the only thing I can say is JERK! :mad:

I would like to receive a PM when you update. :)
  16. jaya_tharen Jedi Youngling

star 3
    There's a really bad thing that I could call Jag right now, but I'll just go with everyone else....JERK! [face_frustrated]

Anyway, thanks for the PM and I would absolutely LOVE to keep recieving them!

Awesome job! Good luck with RL!

--Jaya--
  17. master_jade Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Aghhrrr. I HATE Jag! He's even worse than Jacen, whom I really dislike... Well, I hope he will get what he deserves. Btw. Tahiri is pregnant, isn't she ? I quess, in such circumstances, the solo's will forgive her eventually... or not?:confused:

Anyway- good luck with everything. I'm looking forward to more :)
  18. Daughterofflame Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I definitely want to stay on the PM list. :D

Oooh. Nice update. I can't wait to see where this is gonna go. *sigh* Men are so stupid, aren't they?
  19. GoddessJainaSoloFel Jedi Master

star 4
    DantanaSkywalker Wow, Jag's a huge jerk, isn't he? Bad Jag!

Yeah, but I do understand his wanting to have some space to figure things out. But yeah...he is, at least for now! ;)

Adalia-Durron Some kind of Idiot!! I will never understand how men can be so DUMB!! Add two and two Jag! You'll get .....well something obvious to me at least! ! Sheesh!!!!

He just can't see what's right in front of him and he's far too confused to make sense of anything...even 2 and 2 ;)

Barefoot_XO *shakes head in disgust*

Get your blasted rear back on the ground, Jag...

There's obviously more you need to discuss, and I've got such a guess on what it will be...

Poor Tahiri... What she did was wrong, yes... But now she's going to get hit with the bulk of the blame because she's convenient. Hopefully Han at least will be able to see through this enough to give poor Tahiri a break, before she breaks. She needs some support and he's, IMHO, the best hope for it...

Well Jag is likely to land but not necessarily where you want him to. Tahiri Knows she's facing a lot of unhappy people in the future.... We'll see if he returns to support her or not!

Jaina_Solo_16 I agree, Jag is a huge jerk. Poor Tahiri, left all alone. I have the sneaking suspicion that she's pregnant. Hopefully Jag will be a little nicer when he learns about the baby.

Poor Jag, that character people seem to love to hate in this fic! :p Will he redeem himself??? We shall see. As for Tahiri being pregnant, time will tell.

oldjedinurse Whoa! Jerk is the word of the day - and it fits. There's lots of blame to go around though...for Jag and Tahiri.

I agree, they both made their bed sort of speak...and so now they must lay in it and face the consequences.

Lola64 Jag, Jag, Jag.

I'm a little disappointed but I can understand his need to get away. After all, he hurt Jaina more than he can even bear. A regrouping is a good idea.

Now Tahiri on the other hand... Shame Shame Shame.

I too get the impression that she's in the family way. But I've got a question. Is is Jag's or Jacen's? The impression I got from this post is that she and Jacen had something and he too ran away, probably what led her into Jag's arms to begin with.

Hmmm...that's an interesting take on things. Everything will be revealed eventually [face_devil] I think that Tahiri and Jag deserve the same amount of blame for Jaina's pain though. They have both betrayed her.

Darth_Intangable great post

Thanks!

FelsGoddess Jag.... *shakes head*

Oh boy, I'm betting Tahiri is pregnant. This is going to bring on more angst. Oh goody!

LOL there seems to be two general themes here...That Jag's a jerk, and that Tahiri's pregnant! Let's see how much more angst we can still from character situations :D

Flowerlady Oh, no..

Jag was a real jerk and why do I get the feeling Tahiri is pregnant...

As I was saying...two main themes :p

Marianne_Solav Like everybody, the only thing I can say is JERK!

[face_laugh] This is starting to be funny! :p

jaya_tharen There's a really bad thing that I could call Jag right now, but I'll just go with everyone else....JERK!

I think 'Jerk' is going to become the new big bad 4 letter word! HaHaHa

master_jade Aghhrrr. I HATE Jag! He's even worse than Jacen, whom I really dislike... Well, I hope he will get what he deserves. Btw. Tahiri is pregnant, isn't she ? I quess, in such circumstances, the solo's will forgive her eventually... or not?

Perhaps. They say time heals all wounds...maybe even ones of this magnatude.

Daughterofflame I can't wait to see where this is gonna go. *sigh* Men are so stupid, aren't they?

I can't wait to see where this is going either. :p I have hit a crossroads and am trying to decide which way to swing the fic. Some men take longer than others to figure things
  20. FelsGoddess Game Host

Game Host
    star 5
    Oops, I forgot to ask if I could be on the PM list. Thanks!
  21. GoddessJainaSoloFel Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok you've been added :)

PM List

DantanaSkywalker
    Adalia-Durron
    Barefoot_XO
    Jaina_Solo_16
    oldjedinurse
    Lola64
    Darth_Intangable
    Flowerlady
    Marianne_Solav
    jaya_tharen
    Daughterofflame
    FelsGoddess
  22. JediKlea Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Aw!!! So sad, but so beautiful! Please PLEASE put me on your PM list!!! I love it!!!
  23. GoddessJainaSoloFel Jedi Master

star 4
    It is really sad. I really feel for all the characters.

PM List

DantanaSkywalker
    Adalia-Durron
    Barefoot_XO
    Jaina_Solo_16
    oldjedinurse
    Lola64
    Darth_Intangable
    Flowerlady
    Marianne_Solav
    jaya_tharen
    Daughterofflame
    FelsGoddess
    JediKlea
  24. Jaina_Solo_16 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Don't want this to get lost. I can't wait for another post. Who will the next one feature? Are we getting any mush anytime soon? I looooove mush.
  25. Drumming-Jedi Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I would like to be on the PM list too please.

Jag's a jerk but I guess he could be worse. I love it!
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.