main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Thank you Jabba!

Discussion in 'Archive: The Senate Floor' started by SuperWatto, Feb 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperWatto

SuperWatto Chosen One star 7

Sep 19, 2000
    I don't think this should be buried in the Social Thread, so I would like to thank Jabba for modding for I-don't-know-how-long. As long as I've been here. In his own special Thank-You thread.

In my opinion, he was always a fair mod. With vision. Now, where will you find those, these days?
    Of course not everyone agreed with his views but save one voice I never heard anybody complain about his modding. And as for his views - well, don't we have revolution in Africa? Man's a visionary. Sad to say. Because he's one bleak visionary!

So Jabba, please, do us all a favor - grace this topic with a positive post. For once. And thanks!

2. Jabbadabbado

Jabbadabbado Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 19, 1999
    Thanks, SuperWatto. I enjoyed modding, and I'm very grateful to all the people who made it such a rewarding experience, which includes pretty much everyone.

Interesting times we live in, eh? A great moment to be a Senate Floor regular. It sort of puts the rending of clothes and tearing of hair accompanying the past few U.S. elections into perspective. We've gone from posting furiously about the Iraq War as the world's sole hyper power stepped in to remake the Middle East to seeing the Islamic countries of North Africa reinvent themselves in a trial by fire as the U.S., for once, watches on helplessly. What happens next?

3. kingthlayer

kingthlayer Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 7, 2003
    Jabba, you should go into consulting!

Thanks for your years of service as a mod.

When are we going to know who will pick up the mantle? Lowbacca has had UNLIMITED POWERRRR for quite some time now.

4. anakin_girl

anakin_girl Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 8, 2000
    Thank you, Jabba. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.