main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Thank you Stacey!

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by TallonKaardgamer, May 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    In the speech I gave just before Ep 3's premiere, I had neglected to acknowledge one very important person.

Stacey haa done a herculean job keeping things so organized and on time. She did what no one else could have done. Everyone needs to send her a big thank you here for all her hard work and efforts.

Stacey did the following activities to make our premiere a complete success:

1. Purchased all the t-shirts up front and picked them up from Spectrum Graphics.
    2. Paid for all the prize support by going to Party City, Toys R us, Target, Mitchells, WalMart, and several other stores in the Cary area.
    3. Went to the Mitchells craft store and paid for the origami paper for the xwings.
    4. Travelled to the copier 2 times to print the xwing template how-to, the lightsaber base project listing.
    5. Purchased the demos starter kits for SW miniatures and TCGs from Fallen Orc.
    6. Stacey kept me on task and well organized - not an easy job at all.

As a result, Stacey executed what I needed from my team and she made me look great.

Please congratulate her on a job well done!

2. Psycho_Jedi

Psycho_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 26, 2002
    Word, I knew that Stacey had done a lot, but that was a lot more than I was expecting!! Thank you for all your hard work Stacey!!!

3. LlorchTHX

LlorchTHX Jedi Youngling

Apr 18, 2005
    Stacey

That was some awesome logistic work. All my congratulations and thanks for your incredibly effort (and the little details too).

THANX.

Jorge.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.