main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Niagara, ON Thank you YJN !!!!!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by CrazyMike, Sep 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    Lynora and I just wanted to say a big thank you to you all for having such a fantastic gathering today. We had a great time seeing all you wonderful folks :) I am sorry that we did not get there earlier :(

We love you guys !!!!

Lynora & Mike

2. Jymm_Roquand

Jymm_Roquand Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 25, 2002
    :eek: :eek: :eek:
    SOCK HAD FUN!!! TOO MANY PIXIE STICKS AND COKE!!!!

GREAT TO MEET YOU!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

3. Rabellaka

Rabellaka Jedi Master star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    I had a lot of fun too. I wish I could have stayed... but here I am at work, trying desprately to stay awake for the rest of my shift... at least I'm dry now though

4. BobaChris12

BobaChris12 Former RSA star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 30, 2002
    Excellent job hosting the event YJN! We had an awesome time...even in the rain! Can't wait til next year!

It was a pleasure meeting everyone new and seeing some familiar faces as well.

5. Wolf

Wolf Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    Me and Debs just got home and just wanted to thank everyone for an awesome time!!

It was great seeing so many people and for me it was amazing to be apart of something as big as that!

Special thanks to YJN and Co. for doing all the organization.

I'm not sure who it was but guy with the speederbike thanks for the costume loans! I'm sorry they got so wet :-((((

Heath! thank you so much for driving us back to London! I hope the rest of your two hours to Windsor went ok.

Again i had a great time!

thx!
    Matt

6. Lelila

Lelila Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 1999
    Thanks so much, guys!
    Matt and I just got home after getting Heath really lost (Heath, we LOVE you!).
    Wonderful time meeting new and old friends!

7. BobaFett_YJN

BobaFett_YJN Jedi Padawan star 4

May 27, 2001
    Unlimited amount of thanks to everyone who made this a great success! I cannot begin to explain what a great time I had, especially meeting everyone again and meeting some of the faces I have never seen. I'm tired so I'm keeping this short, but I am so very thankful for everyone coming!

8. Yebbed-Crage

Yebbed-Crage Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 3, 2001
    I want to thank everyone for the great time and all your help. Thank-you to all the helpers, running back and forth in the rain. Thank-you to all the chapters for coming to this event and making it such a success, even though the weather would not co-operate with us. Thank-you to everyone who donated food. It was awesome, and all the leftovers went to Women's Place. They were VERY thankful!! And to those I forgot at the moment, thank-you too!!! :)

9. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    Thanks from me as well.

One organizational note:

Umbrellas. Alex and Debbie (Lelila) your unbrellas are with Justin. Ryan, yours is with Vicky.

10. JediXXL

JediXXL Force Ghost star 6

Apr 11, 2003
    Hold on... You guys had umbrellas? LOL!!!
    (Just kidding!) [face_laugh]
    It was a great event, and I'm glad to have been a part of it! Nice to see some of you again and to meet some of you for the first time... See you again soon!

11. Primrodo

Primrodo Jedi Master star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Though soaked it was very fun to have so many members from other chapters out, lets do it again sometime!

12. Jymm_Roquand

Jymm_Roquand Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 25, 2002
    Wet?? You guys got wet?? :p

Seriously though you guys it was so awesome seeing all my old freinds meeting new ones and finally putting a face and voice behind a lot of names lol.

13. Fanboy_Solo

Fanboy_Solo Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 7, 2001
    I have in many of the past events, enjoyed nothing better than meeting FanForce groups from other cities. Today was unlike any other. It was just spectacular, and I would like to thank all of you from London to Albany, for coming distance great and small, to make it out for this gathering.

Specifically, I'd also like to thank Chris, John, Debby, Dana, Justin, Jerry and my dad for their organizational efforts in everything from getting us a roof over our heads, to lending and sorting costumes for those in need, to making badges to tell who we are, to getting us in the actual parade.

Again, nice to meet a number of you again, as well as a whole lot for the first time. Here's hoping next year is twice as big and sunny!

14. starwarsarmboy

starwarsarmboy Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 9, 2002
    What Up YJN?!? I had a GREAT time at the parade, and meeting alot of new Star Wars fans. Hope next year the weather well be better. And maybe you can hook me up with that speeder bike.

Signed
    Soaked Scout

15. jadepadawan

jadepadawan Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 12, 2002
    What a great day except for the rain!

I'll just echoe what everyone said already in thanking all those and came and those who did all the organization! Also, it was awesome to have so many fellow SW fans in one room to hang out with!

16. JediCourier

JediCourier Jedi Master star 4

Feb 2, 2001
    My thanks as well, I had a great time. :)

Special thanks of course to Sammy, thanks to whom I had a wonderful and very deep sleep last night :p

17. Jedi_Squire

Jedi_Squire Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 14, 2002
    It was really nice meeting so many new people, hopefully I will get to see everyone again soon.

18. Lelila

Jan 16, 1999
    A few pics from Peter's camera (Janet's bf) here:

19. sw-starwarsfreakness

sw-starwarsfreakness Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2003

I had a wonderful time you guys! I have not had such an enjoyable time in a long 'ole time.

Glad to provied Pixie sticks for you all. And also make a complete fool of myself a few times over. That in itself was great! :p

I will defenitly be treking down to St. Catherines more often. Promise to make it down to Toronto soon too!

20. Lelila

Jan 16, 1999
    Hey All!
    I've created an album on petri for the pics that Nick sent me, and I'll be adding my pictures eventually as I get them (it'll probably be a few weeks though because I don't have a digital camera). If you have pics that you don't feel like hosting, send them on over and I'll throw them up there.

21. WebsJedi

WebsJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 26, 2002
    Hello all! I just wanted to say "thanks!" for hosting us. It was a blast, and my costume actually held up despite the soaking it received. Great people, great costumes, great food, great weekend. Thanks again!

-Karl

22. legoman

legoman Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 14, 2002
    Despite beign water logged, it was a great day. It was great to see some familiar faces and meet some new ones as well. Thanks to everyon for making the day so great, and also thanks to Cogeco for giving us some great coverage and a lot of screen time. I have it on tape, but it will be on a lot in the next couple of days, so it won't be hard to miss.

23. Mert_Skywalker

Mert_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    Thanks alot to everyone who was there to make the event so successful, it was great meeting many of you for the first time.

Edit: The last time the parade will be on at Cogeco 10 is today at 8 or 9 pm (I forget exactley when :$) I'll try to get a high end quality tape from them when I go in on Monday.

24. Lelila

Jan 16, 1999
    Oh! It would be wonderful if someone could have it on tape for those of us who are out of the area! Is it possible to put on the computer somehow?

Aside: For those who have never used petridish before, it involves "tagging" the people in your pictures (that way if you want to see all of the pictures a person is in, you just type in their name). Nick helped me figure out who most people are, so many of you should be getting emails, and should see your username beside the pictures. There were so many people that getting everyone was difficult, so if you see yourself and your username isn't there, contact me with that info and I'll put you on right away.

25. LadySith22

LadySith22 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2002
    Guys! I had a blast! thanks so much for putting everything together and inviting us! It was so great to meet everyone! Looking forward to the next big event!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.