main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA Thank you

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by jangosmom, Mar 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jangosmom

jangosmom Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    Hi, everyone- I just received your card in the mail and wanted to thank you so much. I've been having a really bad day pain wise and the timing could not have been more perfect. It made my day to receive your good wishes. So, a big hug to all of you, along with my gratitude. We miss you too and keep you all in our prayers. Ryan and I are thankful that you all are part of our lives!! Love to you all!

2. HanChewie

HanChewie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2006
    I am glad to hear you recieved the card. I am also glad to hear that it came at just the right time. Hope you are feeling better very soon. I am doing much better now. It was great to see everybody at the meeting. All the well wishes have been great. We will keep Ryan and you in our thoughts and prayers. Talk soon.

3. jedifan77

jedifan77 Jedi Master star 5

Mar 19, 2006
    I'm so glad it came when it did. We all really miss you two! Have you got any new news or is everything still going as you last posted on your site? [:D]

4. jangosmom

jangosmom Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    everything's still the same. I go for all my pre-op stuff on Tues., so barring any problems with any of that we're still a go for the 7th.

5. han-shot-first

han-shot-first IEFF President & Minister of Propaganda star 4 VIP

May 6, 2006
    [:D] Glad to hear from you. remember, if you need anything at all...just give us a call.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.