Thank you

Discussion in 'Inland Empire CA' started by DarthCarcinus, Jun 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthCarcinus Jedi Master

star 1
    Mommy Jedi. I wanted to take a bit O time to thank you. Thank you so much for your hard work,m your volunteerism, and your genuine desire to help with the Relay for life. The fruit of your efforts will go to much needed research to stop this aweful disease. With that being said, I thank you again on behalf of my Mother (RIP 2002)< my grandfather (RIP 1984), and myself. You simply rock!!!
    As for the rest of you who are able to make this worthy event, Thank you guys as well. The IEFF rocks!!!
  2. MommyJedi Jedi Master

star 2
    Mark,
    Stop with the formalities! We're friends and the name is Minda!!!

What a wonderful surprise to pop on the boards and see this Thank you. You have a heart of gold and I am really happy to help. The event is a worthy cause and it's with Star Wars people, so how could it go wrong?
    As far as the reception I have been getting with the OCSWS, well, doing things and meeting new people is a difficult process. We here in the IEFF are "gifted" in embracing new experiences. The OCSWS has a choice to make, enjoy their group and keep it the way it is, or learn to grow and accept all the wonder the world has to offer. There are obviously some who want to embrace the world. You, those, will live a fuller and richer life. The others will come to a point of having to grow and will find the pain in it. I myself have a differnt take on it. I embrace it and find the good in every experience. These SW clubs are the joy in life and should be joyful.

Glass half empty or glass half full? I know I can confidently speak for everyone in the IEFF when I say, come for a visit. If you enjoy yourself stay for awhile. Our glasses are so full we have enough to fill your glass too!

Your friend,
    Minda
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.