main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lg.Is, NY Thank you

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Meriwyn, Dec 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    A deep heartfelt thank you goes out to those of you who helped us out with our charity event today. Everyone worked very hard and a good time was had by all. We were very pleased to have you with us today and we hope to work with you guys many times in the future.

2. LadySith

LadySith Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 5, 2000
    Here here!

You guys really worked hard to make this event sucessful! And your costmes were all great!

Looking forward to more events where we can all work together in the future! Not only did the charity benefit but it was quite a lot of fun!

Also, thanks Jay for entertaining Tori as Boba Fett, she can't stop talking about it! :)

3. Darth Venom

Darth Venom Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 1999
    Anytime Guys. Thank you for having us. We had a great time. We spent the entire ride back discussing the good time everyone had and recaping the highlights. We're glad that the event was such a success, and that everyone had such a good time. It was good to see some faces that we hadn't seen in a while, and to also make some new friends as well.

We too, look forward to working more closely with SWNYC in the future.

Chris, the pleasure was all mine, Tori is a doll, and it's fun to spend some time with a child who really likes Star Wars.

On behalf of DB516 let me say, Thank you for having us participate, and we look forward to working with you guys again. It was a blast.

:)

4. Reaper63

Reaper63 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 17, 2002
    On behalf of the Rebel Legion, I'd like to thank you guys Not only for involving us, but For being such great guys. (and girls)

I look forward to working with you all again.

Ed
    Echo BAse Commander
    Rebel Legion

5. MysterySith

MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 17, 2000
    I too would like to thank DB516. It was great that you were able to join us.

2 of my highlights are definately Jay as the kick *** Jingle Boba Fett and Angel Leia.

edited for profanity

6. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    Yes, Jay now knows the joys of what it's like to be blind in a helmet...LOL.

7. Reaper63

Nov 17, 2002
    LOL, now the question is, can we get him to wear it again?

LOL

8. Darth Venom

Jun 6, 1999
    Oh yeah, I think you'll be seeing Mr. Fett again :)

Ed, the real question is: Are you gonna be my eyes and ears again next time? :)

Meri: Yes....Blind helmets, what a wonderful invention :)

Again, Thanks guys.

9. Reaper63

Nov 17, 2002
    you got it man, I'll be your eyes and ears, gotta love walking up and down stairs in that outfit!

Gotta love the Fleet Trooper Helmet! plenty of visiblity!

10. citizenjohn

citizenjohn Jedi Knight star 5

May 4, 2001
    Jay

Good seeing DB516 there yesterday. Looking forward to working with you guys some more in the future.

John

11. StarFromIHJ

StarFromIHJ Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2002
    And it would make a great nacho bowl. :p

And I didn't know Jay also had on an angel Leia costume. lol

I had a wonderful time yesterday. It was nice seeing everyone again and meeting some of you for the first time. The day just seemed to fly by so quickly. It was a great day for a great cause. I look forward to seeing you all again. :)

12. Darth Venom

Jun 6, 1999
    Ed - Yes it was fun, especially "okay.....Step!" lol :)

and yes, Rebel Fleet Troopers do have the most user-friendly helmets out there....lucky dogs, lol

13. Reaper63

Nov 17, 2002
    Not only that, but the Troopers go crazy for us http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=1&TopicID=719&PagePosition=1&Replies=8

It was a blast, and I would have liked to see you handle the escalators without the Step commands lol!!!!!

14. Darth Venom

Jun 6, 1999
    Kissing Stormtroopers....I knew you rebels were quirky but....:)

Without the "Step" command? Nope, I would have just been content to stand there in front of the theater. I'm nuts, but I ain't stupid, lol.

15. Reaper63

Nov 17, 2002
    LOL!!1 Glad to hear you aren't stupid.

As for the kiss, Well, he didn't fight much after that, seems I defeated him without firing a shot ;)

16. Jedi_Samantha

Jedi_Samantha Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2002
    As for the kiss, Well, he didn't fight much after that

So i guess that means he liked it then? LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.