Thank yous and event ideas!!

Discussion in 'Killeen, TX' started by Slave_princessJedi, Jun 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slave_princessJedi Jedi Knight

Hi everyone!

Sorry this is coming so late! I wanted to thank everyone that came out to the drive-in! We had a terrific time, the turn out was awsome and we ended raising about 200 dollars for the boy scouts.Our fellow Fans even stayed t help clean up! :D I would love to do more joint events in the future. Paul will be adding the Pics to our web site soon!
    Mr. Palmer wanted a picture of all of us in front of his Marquis to put up in the theatre, so maybe if ya'll can make the Pizza Hut appearance we could drop by to do that for him.
    Paul has been asked if we could do another appearance this weekend, but the 25th would work out better,if anyone is interested please let me know. Not with a raffle etc. But definitley a bar b que :D

I would like feed back on a possible appearance at the local library to support literacy.
    Thanks,

Sunshine
  2. KellyJeanne Jedi Padawan

Is the pictures at the theater just for those that were in costume?
  3. Slave_princessJedi Jedi Knight

The photo in front of the marquis is supposed to include everyone that participated in the event, not just those that were in costume.
  4. Darth_Fairacon Jedi Master

star 1
    Wish I could have made it!! It sounds like an awesome time was had by all!!

Great job rasing money for the Scouts!!

:)
    Todd
    DF

5. pattwa_fett Jedi Knight

star 1
    is that the pizza hut in gatesville or killeen?? Either way I might be able to make it..
  6. pattwa_fett Jedi Knight

star 1
    thanks to the bounty hunters for going to gatesville..nice to meet you all. hope to see you all soon.
  7. KellyJeanne Jedi Padawan

its the Gatesville Pizza Hut
  8. britt1 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Was just wondering if we were gonna do the drive-in again this weekend? There was talk about it earlier but I didn't know what was decided.
    Thanks,
    Jim
  9. BroodMcEto Jedi Master

star 4
    I would, but I can't. I have a wedding to be in.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.