main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NYC, NY Thanks Everyone!!!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Alena-Kerins, May 19, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alena-Kerins

Alena-Kerins Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 31, 2001
    Thank you to all of you who came out today. The interviews were great and it was so nice meeting you all. I had a great time! Hope to see you all again soon!

Alena

2. MysterySith

MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 17, 2000
    It was a pleasure having you join us. It was very nice to meet you. Can't wait to do it again.

3. Ftroopy

Ftroopy Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2001
    Hey Alena I had a blast , You've got this stormtrooper head over heels for you!!

See ya next time , and hopefully you'll interview a stormtrooper.

Frank Tk 823
    Empire city Garrison

4. Alena-Kerins

Alena-Kerins Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 31, 2001
    I wish we had more time to talk to everyone....if the world would hurry up and get broadband already maybe we could have a longer show!

I didn't really get a chance to talk the Troopers, but I do think you guys are great...although I have to say that Nicole(darthcleo) made the cutest Trooper ever at Alphacon! It was really cool of you guys to come out though...you must have been dying in those costumes! It was really hot!

Alena

5. Darth Venom

Darth Venom Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 1999
    Alena,

It was a pleasure meeting you and talking with you (albeit briefly). I really admire the work that you guys are doing and can't wait to see more.

MTFBWY

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.