main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA Thanks for coming out! 1 down 2 to go!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Tenken, Dec 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Hey all,
    I just wanted to thank those who came out to the meeting to re-estabish the SF Fan Force chapter (this should be the last city that doesn't have one! Lucas loves San Francisco!). It was great seeing old friends and some new faces.
    As soon as we figure when and where I will put a post up and let you all know. If anyone has any ideas on what we could do for the meeting and where. Please feel free to contact me here via PM or my e-mail: Jedi_Tenken@yahoo.com
    Next I promise that we will have more than a days notice for a meeting! I'm glad that some people caught wind of it at all! :) I hope you all have a great holiday season to come and I hope I will see you all at the next meeting as well. May the Force be with us all!

2. Rogue6

Rogue6 Jedi Master star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    Hello,

Thanks to all those who came by and participated in the 1st of what we hope to be many more successful and FUN meetings.

We're on task to learning of more SW related events and functions and will be informing all those interested here on these boards.

Please contact either Ming: Jedi_Tenken@yahoo.com or myself, Casey: c.shem@sbcglobal.net

3. Rogue6

Mar 12, 2002
    2 months later, I think another meeting is due. Since the SW news is slow, a meeting every quarter, or every 3 months is prudent. Any takers....

4. Rogue6

Mar 12, 2002
    Where in the blue hell is everyone?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.