Thanks for Everything

Discussion in 'Killeen, TX' started by TK-2521, Aug 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TK-2521 Jedi Padawan

I just want to say thank you to all who were out trooping the Pizza Hut Event! You are a great bunch of people and I look forward to more fun with you guys!! Everyone do the Stormtrooper Shuffle!!!
  2. Tandeer Jedi Knight

star 3
    Sounds as if yesterday was a big success! I'm glad that everyone had a great time. *S* I'm sorry that I was not able to stay with ya'll yesterday, but an unplanned trip to Nachadoeges to pick up the son of my son's girlfriend from his grandmother got in the way. My son and his girlfriend are in New York City performing their award winning play called HIT. in a theatre festival. I got my dates wrong for when they were leaving when I agreed to make the run to pick up the kiddo.

I HOPE to not miss the next big event. I seem to miss out on all the fun!

I want to thank those who came from our sister chapters to help out. Ya'll are the BEST! Next to our own that is. *laughs and winks*

Bright Smiles
    Debby
  3. BroodMcEto Jedi Master

star 4
    I had fun, Branden! Rod's got you on tape doing the shuffle!
    Had a blast!

For pics: http://photos.yahoo.com/brood_mceto
    caution: they are big!
  4. Tandeer Jedi Knight

star 3
    I just looked at the pics and now I know for certain I missed a good time!

Couple of questions, who was wearing the chewie suit when Paul wasn't? I know I saw a pic of Paul sitting on the ground next to Chewie.

Was that older lady wearing a Maul apron? That made me look twice! *L*

I didn't see the sign on the back of the RV until I saw the pics. That was sweet.

Which PH is it that's across from a cemetary?

I was going to ask who the other trooper was, but I figured it out. The kids at school after killed off ALL my brain cells yet! *L*
  5. SaberKnights76 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I had a great time also, Loved the trooper shuffle and the Hulk Hogan impersonations. I also liked how the Troopers Vs. Jedi Pics came out.....It was a long day but it was awesome. I hope we can do it again sometime soon.
  6. JosephEck Jedi Knight

star 1
    The PH with the cemetery across the street is the one off Rancier in Killeen (near WS Young Drive).

Yeah, Rod, I liked the "troopers vs Jedi" pics too. That kid sure seemed pretty amazed when you told him you could use the Force Push and knocked us both back a few feet... You should have seen the look on my face (thank God I had the helmet on) when he asked you if you could float us in the air and do a "Force Choke" on us... all I remember was thinking to myself "Oh, CRAP !!"

Branden, we're gonna have to work on choreography for the shuffle... I need to work on my dancing... :)

Joe
  7. Slave_princessJedi Jedi Knight

Paul wore the Chewie costume,Craig was the red guard in the pics. You might have seen Justin sitting by Chewbacca?? I just know everyone looked terrific! the small lady in the Vader apron loved Chewie and is now our official "YODA" Branden's "Trooper shuffle" was a big hit!! It was so fun!
  8. pattwa_fett Jedi Knight

star 1
    branden thanks for joining my little group to this event.. I was uspposed to make it but too tired from running the streets of temple for 24 hours :(. Anyway, you are always welcome and anita also...selling my trooper armor so if you know someone that might be intersted let a brotha know.... we'll meet soon.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.