main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL Thanks for Hosting Wizard Dinner

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Buckaroo_Banzai, Jul 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buckaroo_Banzai

Buckaroo_Banzai Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 2, 2002
    Just wanted to thank those who hosted the small dinner Saturday night after Wizard World. It was fun to meet some new Star Wars fans and talk about what other groups do. I'd love to see a roster of who attended since I'm "newer" to the boards and am not sure what on-line name goes with which real world name (except for a couple).

I've got the picture I shot of the group, so if anyone wants me to scan and send let me know.

Chicago was a blast as always and already looking forward to next year.....

Hasta

2. DarthMaul13

DarthMaul13 Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 26, 1998
    :( I missed it.

3. Schph_Gochi

Schph_Gochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    me too.... :(

maybe I will get to attend the pic-nic and put some faces and names together....

4. Shara

Shara Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    I concur with B_B, thanks for hosting it. Everyone present I think had a great time.

As for names...starting at the head of the table:
    Chris, Steven, B_B, JediAutobot, DarthaStuart, (don't know the new woman), ObiWill, Iwakura, Nathan, Shara. :)

5. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    Sorry I couldn't make it, I was just way too tired (you'd think after CII I'd be used to standing in place for three hours, but alas...). Sounds like you had fun.

6. ObiWill

ObiWill Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2001
    It was nice to meet the few of you that were at dinner. Chicago is my kinda town. After New York, of course. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.