Abq THANKS FOR THIS WEEKEND 501 ST BBQ ROMAN AND HIS LOVELY WIFE VEE.

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Bloodclaw65, Aug 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Bloodclaw65 Jedi Knight

star 3
    dude thanks a lot for opening your wonderful home to us. we had a great time and thanks alot
    brother. great 12" collection your toy room rocks.=D=
  2. Gecko_Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes...thanks Roman! You are a gem in the eyes of the Legion! Your Boston Terrier "General Grevious" Rocked too!

Dude...that salsa rocked too!
  3. Commander_Clem Jedi Master

star 4
    12" collection....who room was that in?

4. Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Master

star 4
    My family and I had a great time. Thanks for having all of us over. Your collection is awesome brother!!
  5. EvilPrincess Jedi Master

star 4
    wish we could've gone....Clem was taking care of the sick people at home..
  6. black_8ight Jedi Knight

star 3
    Big thanks to both of you.
  7. obi_dave_kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Thank you for inviting me. I greatly appreciate it.
  8. JediMexx Jedi Youngling

star 3
    No....thank you guys!!!!! Vee and I had a wonderful time hosting this 501st event! I really had a great time with my 501st brothers and friends!

Great food....good adult beverages.....awsome music by Greg and Ken....thanks!

5 - 0 - 1 DRS!!!!

I also wanted to give a special thanks to Jess and Ken.....for their hard work in making the Dewback Ridge Squad a reality.

5 - 0 - 1!!!
    5 - 0 - 1!!!
  9. Commander_Clem Jedi Master

star 4
    I agree.....thanks fellas.....I've been checking out the Mountain Garrison and I think at the rate Dewback Ridge is growing were going to pass them up pretty soon.

Thanks
  10. EvilPrincess Jedi Master

star 4
    12" toys? :eek: And you had KIDS at this event???
  11. JediMexx Jedi Youngling

star 3
    yea...I keep it by my saber and wookie collection.
  12. propgeek1701 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I think I posted something on a different thread this morning, but I'll throw in my 2 cents here as well. Great BIG thanks to Vee and Roman for hosting us, for good food, and for letting us hang out with you for so long. You guys rock. And your little dog, too. Vee, you're an outstanding decorator. Roman, awesome collection! I wish my wife could see these elaborate collections you guys all seem to have. Maybe she would lighten up on me about my meager little prop hobby, lol.

I can't believe how good Ken plays guitar! I've got to brush up. I haven't played much in the last few years. Peter, you've got to jump in with your skills next time, dude. But you're probably way too cool to play with us old geezers anyhow. Maybe you didn't want to embarass us or something? Or were you maybe... intimidated by the talented stylings of Ken and me (mostly Ken)? Hmmmm?

Anyway, thanks for a terrific evening. I had a great weekend and look forward to this weekend as well.
  13. FlirtationOfficer Jedi Knight

star 3
    And I had a great time afterword with Vee and Sonia and her fun friends! Man it was a great night! I had so much fun from the BBQ on to 3 in the morning! I luv being single!!
  14. Commander_Clem Jedi Master

star 4
    3 in the morning? Man, I almost headed over at like 9:00, I guess I should have.....:)
  15. JediMexx Jedi Youngling

star 3
    The ladies actually left us at 1030 or 1100 and went downtown to go drinking and dancing (I would have gone but they could not handle to moves this jedi/ARC has). The fellas stayed behind (and Anita to keep me in check) till about 1200-1230...you should have came by man!
  16. Commander_Clem Jedi Master

star 4
    Dang! Well, I will be ther for your armor my friend....we need to get you hooked up and quick, I know the wait has been killing you.
  17. hairlesswookie Force Ghost

star 3
    It was nice to meet you guys, thanks so much for having us.
    :)
  18. Redgek Jedi Knight

star 3
    Thank you Roman and Vee for the good times! You are gracious hosts. [:D]
  19. TK166 Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks, Roman and Vee, you guys were excellent hosts! Nice seeing all of the Dewback Ridge Squad!

Greg, you rock, man! I haven't really played in a few years, so it was rusty and I lost my voice!
    I missed your melodic strumming at Jass's BBQ a few months back (I'm always the first to leave...) but Melanie and I were quite impressed upon hearing you this time! Great singer, great guitarist! Danielle, too! And Colleen, you were awesome, too, chimed right in! But the best was: THE DRUM!
  20. Commander_Clem Jedi Master

star 4
    TK, what's up my friend?
  21. SithLordAaron Jedi Knight

star 3
    Sorry I missed it. I had other plans. Seems like I always miss the Battle of the Band BBQs. SONOFA!!!!!!
  22. TK166 Jedi Master

star 4
    Aaron, ya gots to get yer priorities straight! Good seeing you at the meeting, I really didn't recognize you when I first walked in!

Clem, bud, how's it going, sorry I haven't been posting much! Lots of catastrophes in my real life!
  23. Commander_Clem Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey Ken, sorry to hear that. Anything we can do to help?
  24. TK166 Jedi Master

star 4
    Ha, no, it's not that bad, I got it fixed finally (cable modem died, webservers were offline, network was down, but all better now!) But thanks!

I'll call you when I have a REAL catastrophe, like a 'wardrobe malfunction' with my armor!
  25. Commander_Clem Jedi Master

star 4
    Don't call me on that one...my answer is Duck tape.....
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.