main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So CO Thanks from the Mountain Garrison

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by TK680, Aug 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TK680

TK680 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 23, 2004
    Hi all,

I just wanted to say Thanks you for helping us out at the Colorado State Fair on Saturday. We had a blast and your presesnce help us very much. I am terrible with names but I still wanted to say thanks to those that came down and participated.

Zac and Matt, please pass on our thanks to Jen, and the rest, (sorry I am terrible with names).

I will be posting a mission de-breifing today and I will include the SCFF's members in it. If you can get me the correct names of those that were there, I will name them personally.

once again, THANKS to the SCFF members that participated with us at the CO State FAir.

TK680
    John Orndorff
    Mountain Garrison
    Commanding Officer

p.s. You guys are great.

2. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    Thanks for having us! I had never done anything in costume before so it was all new to me. It was so fun. I look forward to getting to do more stuff with the garrison. hopefully i will be in Imp costume. that fligth suit was Too orange!

also, the two pilotsthat joined us later were Chico and tasha. I dont know the name of the jedi guy who was there.

3. Imperial_Birrer

Imperial_Birrer Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2003
    [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/Imperial_Birrer/MVC-219F.jpg]

Ready to roll!! Look at the sales guy on the cart, he was not as amused as I was.

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/Imperial_Birrer/MVC-218F.jpg]

Is it me? yeehaw you silly goose!!

EDIT: Thanks it was a blast! I loved the re-actions of ppl. I cant wait for the DVD night. I didnt get undressed the whole day so driving was interesting, all the looks. The kids had to be the best part.

4. Jyro-Kyrn

Jyro-Kyrn Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 26, 2002
    Birr, the costume looked great!

5. Imperial_Birrer

Imperial_Birrer Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2003
    TY, it was a combo of my flight suit and bits of mac (diaper and boots), josh(armor and helmet) and John's (knee armor and blaster)

6. RavLoc_Vos

RavLoc_Vos Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2004
    Hey All

Thanx for another great time and also Thanx to the Garrison and Capt. I FINALLY got my wife to dress up and go out in public with me. Let me know the details for the DVD realease and I will see how many guys I can get together. Later days....

7. TK680

TK680 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 23, 2004
    Zac,

Can you re-post the info for the MP DVD event from the garrison boards, here?

Thanks,

John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.