main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY THANKS GUYS!!!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by stevieray, Feb 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stevieray

stevieray Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2008
    I think some of the videos you guys are talking about from the concert are mine. I can't access Youtube at work but I've been putting up some videos over the last couple of days and judging by the quotes from you guys it sounds like what I said while I was recording.

The concert was GREAT!!! I said to my son and intended who attended with me that the music was so close to the real thing it was incredible. But when I saw Battle of the Heroes on the set list I cringed because I thought that there was no way that it could sound good without the voices. Then guess what- the Paducah Chorus came out on stage and made it PERFECT!!! And then to top off the evening, when you guys came out in costume--OVER THE TOP!!!

Earlier in the day I proposed to my girlfriend on a dinner cruise on Kentucky Lake and she accepted, then we head to Paducah with my son and get to see the best symphony concert ever!!! This was one of the greatest days of my life and I would like to thank you guys SO MUCH!!! The effort and work you out into this was OUTSTANDING!!!

This was my son's and mine first exposure to your fan club. We are definitely looking forward to heading to Metropolis in a couple of weeks. See you there and thanks again!!!

2. SithMonger

SithMonger Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 1, 2005
    Welcome, Stevie. Yes, those are your vids! Thanks so much for taking those! Being backstage at the time, I wasn't able to see or hear any of the Battle of the Heroes. So, thanks to you, I've been able to hear some of it. And, yes, it all really, really sounded great!

You seemed to have had a perfect day! Glad we were able to be a part of it and we look forward to seeing you in Metropolis. Thanks for all your great comments about the club!

3. TK8049

TK8049 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2006
    STEVIES GOT A GIRLFRIEND!!! STEVIES GOT A GIrlfrien.....sigh :-(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.