main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Thanks Minacia!!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Atlanta, GA' started by SpectreLeader, Jul 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpectreLeader

SpectreLeader Jedi Youngling

Jun 30, 2002
    I just wanted to thank you, Minacia Brightstar, for offering your help to me in my quest to form a Fan Force chapter. What do I do once i get the three people? I also wanted to invite you to check out the official Spectre Squadron website and let me know what you think by posting a reply. Thanks again!!!

2. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    You're very welcome! :)

Once you have three people who are interested in meeting, set up a meeting time and place. Be sure to post a thread announcing the meeting in the Miami city forum so that anyone passing through will see it. Be sure to send me the details of the meeting (day, time, location, and the name and e-mail of a contact person folks can get in touch with) so that I can post the announcement on the FanForce website. Your meetings must be announced on the FanForce site for them to count toward your official total.

One suggestion I always make: if you have any friends who are interested in forming a Star Wars club, but who are not currently registered on the FanForce boards, encourage them to register and participate in discussions in the Miami city forum. An active forum sometimes attracts more folks.

If you have not done so already, check out the FanForce FAQ.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Good luck! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.