San A, TX Thanks to Bros John & Robert

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by tre_si_san, Nov 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tre_si_san Jedi Knight

star 2
    I just wanted to pass on my sincere thanks to Bros John and Robert for keeping my mom in their thoughts.
    Most do not know, but my mom fell into ill health in early October. By the middle of October they discovered a dark spot in her right lung.
    This past Monday, the biopsy that was done came back positive. That was not the worst news....from mid October till Halloween, the cancer has spread from the lung to her bones to her adrenal glands....
    We see the Oncologist Friday morning as see what we do from there...
    I hate to bring bad news here, but I wanted to say thank you because as we have come to know each other I know I can always count on my extended Fan Force family.....[:D]
  2. ObiJuan70 Force Ghost

star 3
    We stand by you Alex, and we all hope for the best Brother. . .

- John
  3. ST-NG-JEDI Jedi Knight

Alex,
    I know how hard it is to have someone so close to you diagnosed with cancer. I am available if you need someone to help or just talk, since I also experience the loss of my wife to cancer. As you know I live closer to you than anyone else in the club(s), if your mom or your family requires anything do not hesitate to ask. As always I will keep your mom and your family in my thoughts and prayers
    Robert
  4. ObiJuan70 Force Ghost

star 3
    You're the best Robert, gotta say I am glad to have you as a friend as well.

Take care Bros

John
  5. Sith_Mistress Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey Alex,

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. You and your family are in my thoughts. I know how hard something like this can be, but please know that if there is anything you need, we are there for you.

Lisa and Mom

6. tre_si_san Jedi Knight

star 2
    Thanks everyone....Peace and love to all..........[face_love]
  7. DarthCynthia72 Jedi Master

star 2
    My prayers go out to you & your mom.
  8. Chosen_One1 Jedi Master

star 4
    My prayers are with you and your family Alex. Hang in there man...
  9. StormLeader Jedi Knight

star 1
    Kim and I hope all goes well with your Mom Alex. Our prayers are with you and your family.

Jim Marshall
  10. starbuck92 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey Alex,

You & your mom will be in my thoughts. *hugs*
  11. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    Damn, Alex. I'm sorry to hear about your mom, my brother. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers, my friend.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.