main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

thanks to everyone!

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by Boba_Fett_of_Nine, Aug 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boba_Fett_of_Nine

Boba_Fett_of_Nine Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 3, 2003
    I am a new member of the Emerald City Empire (Greenville, NC FanForce). I wanna thank all of you guys make this one of the best time's I've ever had. I hope to see all of you soon!

2. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    I must concur. We had a great time also and look forward to doing it again. Special thanks to the Raleigh folks for going out of your way to be good hosts to all of us out-of-towners.

3. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Well said. You guys put in alot of hard work, and it showed. It was a top-notch job. Natalie, you should take some well-deserved time to prop your feet up, sit back, and read a good book. :) See you guys soon!

4. JediKnight_Jerri

JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2002
    We had a totally awsome time! I wanted to thank Raleigh for rolling out the red carpet for us. You guys are so great! We appreciate ya'll so much! We couldn't of had any better hosts. Thanks Natalie & Chris! And thanks Don for opening your home to us! Looking fwd to the next event to where all of us can get together. :)

Natalie, I second what Ray said: You did do a great job & you so deserve a break. Pamper yourself b/c you deserve it! :)

5. JediKnight_Jerri

Nov 7, 2002
    We had a totally awsome time! I wanted to thank Raleigh for rolling out the red carpet for us. You guys are so great! We appreciate ya'll so much! We couldn't of had any better hosts. Thanks Natalie & Chris! And thanks Don for opening your home to us! Looking fwd to the next event to where all of us can get together. :)

Natalie, I second what Ray said: You did do a great job & you so deserve a break. Pamper yourself b/c you deserve it! :)

6. JediKnight_Jerri

Nov 7, 2002
    Oops, don't know how I managed to double post that all. Guess it was meant for you to read it twice!

7. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    You're welcome! Now all wings report in, and let everyone know all the details of what happened from your personal perspective!

All wings report in! :)

8. Jedi_Natalie

Jedi_Natalie Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    This wing is tired.. I'll be posting later. But IQM2 was phenomanal. And it was no problem Rob! :)

9. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    RED 5 STANDING BY! oops, sorry about that! I meant Jedi Master Kel standing by, by for what? Well I bought autographs, some figures. But best of all were the memories. All of the FanForces and 501st rock. I will treasure my new friends and will remember you all as I take control of the galaxy. Sithspit! said to much.

Anyways, had a great time. I will get my pictures online as soon as I figure it out. FanForces, you guys are the best. I look forward to seeing ya'll soon. A BBQ sounds great. How about in a month or two. Before it gets to cold. I would be willing to host it at my house in Greenville.

Jedi Master Kel

10. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
    You're on! BBQ is what I live for. :) Not as pretty as sprinkles but it keeps me in line with the Empress Brightstar. Excuse me, but I have some BBQ sauce to protect....

11. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
    Natalie did an outstanding job! This was a huge undertaking, and it should look good on her resume'! Huge amounts of thank you's!!

12. Jedi_Natalie

Jedi_Natalie Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    Hey everyone pitched in wonderfully this weekend - I was actually expecting to take on more but everyone jumped to help me out at every opportunity.

13. Geniepants

Geniepants Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 7, 2003
    I'd like to mention the fact that the Fan Force and 501st did some good bonding this weekend. We had a little pow wow out back and hashed some things out and are now stronger than ever. To add to it, some of us partied at Gillian's after the celeb dinner Saturday night. Some of us can dance, and some shouldn't, but hey we dress up in funny clothes and wave plastic lightsabers around, the hell do we we care what we look like on the dance floor? We had fun, and that's what counts. Besides, how often do you get to see Sean perform the Humpty Dance?

14. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    Man-I wish I could've been there to see that.Next time I'm not bringing my nephew.Hopefully there will be a IQM3.How was the turnout on Sunday ya'll?

spooky-kid [face_devil]

15. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Yeah, Sean almost caused me to crack a rib, I was laughing so hard... And about that some shouldnt dance comment.... I KNOW you arent referring to me, are you? Hmmm... HMMM? ROFL!!

16. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
    No one got a videocam of Sean dancing?? No incriminating evidence? golly gee whiz ;)

17. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
    Chris, no one is more thrilled than I am !!that we are stronger than ever. :)

To everyone, collectively, jointly, individually, you have surpassed my expectations of our mutual bonding between the two groups, and I'm so looking forward to more bonding and joint events in the future, and more inspiration, and especially more fun.

I couldn't be happier. I hope to see everyone Monday nite at Mitch's Tavern where we can discuss what happened that was right and how we can improve and make the next one even better!

:) :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.