thanks to everyone!

Discussion in 'Jacksonville, NC' started by Boba_Fett_of_Nine, Aug 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boba_Fett_of_Nine Jedi Knight

star 2
    I am a new member of the Emerald City Empire (Greenville, NC FanForce). I wanna thank all of you guys make this one of the best time's I've ever had. I hope to see all of you soon!
  2. Master_SweetPea Jedi Master

star 4
    THANK YOU!
    for like also being there and being cool and stuff... I think we all had a blast! Now is the ESSENTIAL follow up time to send and FWD our Photo's via Email to everyone...
  3. JediMasterLomor Jedi Knight

I had a great time this weekend. Everyone was in such high spirits. The celebrities were fantastic, and were fun to hang out with, and chat and just have a good time. This was my first convention, and I know it won't be my last. Our hosts were fabulous. I love being able to make history with others. This is something we will always remember. Thanks again to everyone.

May The Force Be With Us All.
  4. stuart_kenobi Jedi Padawan

WORD! Thanks for inviting us. It was a fun first convention, I can't wait 'till the next one and I hope there's PIE.
  5. jkg_vader Jedi Master

star 4
    I haven't had this much fun in a while! Thanks everyone for letting me join in the fun, and allowing me & Stuart_Kenobi to become a part of the group. :)

Now I must go beat some sense into my padawan.
  6. JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Master

star 3
    LOL jkg_vader! Don't beat your padawan to bad.......just say "NO PIE" & that will really get him where it counts! ;)

Boba_Fett_of_Nine, I am glad you had a great time.......as did we. We all enjoyed meeting you & hanging w/you this weekend! I'm am certain our 2 chapters will meet again soon! :)

It truely was an awsome weekend!!! :)
  7. jkg_vader Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, we totally need to do stuff as chapters; like maybe a big bar-b-que or something (as always with costumes optional, but encouraged!)

My young Padawan is now at school, where he will get no PIE.
  8. cinemafreak Jedi Master

star 4
  9. Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Master

star 3
  10. JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Master

star 3
    NO PIE for stuart_kenobi, NO PIE for stuart_kenobi, NO PIE for stuart_kenobi.....today! :)
  11. Master_SweetPea Jedi Master

star 4
  12. JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Master

star 3
    Is that right Master_SweetPea? :)
  13. jkg_vader Jedi Master

star 4
    "Hmmmm I sense a presence I haven't felt in years....PIE!"
  14. Boba_Fett_of_Nine Jedi Knight

star 2
  15. jkg_vader Jedi Master

star 4
    PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE
    PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE
  16. cinemafreak Jedi Master

star 4
    Too much PIE is a bad thing
  17. jkg_vader Jedi Master

star 4
    Only if you don't brush your teeth afterwards
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.