main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

thanks to everyone!

Discussion in 'Archive: Jacksonville, NC' started by Boba_Fett_of_Nine, Aug 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boba_Fett_of_Nine

Boba_Fett_of_Nine Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 3, 2003
    I am a new member of the Emerald City Empire (Greenville, NC FanForce). I wanna thank all of you guys make this one of the best time's I've ever had. I hope to see all of you soon!

2. Master_SweetPea

Master_SweetPea Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    THANK YOU!
    for like also being there and being cool and stuff... I think we all had a blast! Now is the ESSENTIAL follow up time to send and FWD our Photo's via Email to everyone...

3. JediMasterLomor

JediMasterLomor Jedi Youngling

Aug 3, 2003
    I had a great time this weekend. Everyone was in such high spirits. The celebrities were fantastic, and were fun to hang out with, and chat and just have a good time. This was my first convention, and I know it won't be my last. Our hosts were fabulous. I love being able to make history with others. This is something we will always remember. Thanks again to everyone.

May The Force Be With Us All.

4. stuart_kenobi

stuart_kenobi Jedi Youngling

Aug 10, 2003
    WORD! Thanks for inviting us. It was a fun first convention, I can't wait 'till the next one and I hope there's PIE.

5. jkg_vader

jkg_vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    I haven't had this much fun in a while! Thanks everyone for letting me join in the fun, and allowing me & Stuart_Kenobi to become a part of the group. :)

Now I must go beat some sense into my padawan.

6. JediKnight_Jerri

JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2002
    LOL jkg_vader! Don't beat your padawan to bad.......just say "NO PIE" & that will really get him where it counts! ;)

Boba_Fett_of_Nine, I am glad you had a great time.......as did we. We all enjoyed meeting you & hanging w/you this weekend! I'm am certain our 2 chapters will meet again soon! :)

It truely was an awsome weekend!!! :)

7. jkg_vader

Jul 31, 2003
    Yeah, we totally need to do stuff as chapters; like maybe a big bar-b-que or something (as always with costumes optional, but encouraged!)

My young Padawan is now at school, where he will get no PIE.

8. cinemafreak

cinemafreak Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2002
    NO PIE FOR YOU

9. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    NO PIE FOR YOU!!!

10. JediKnight_Jerri

Nov 7, 2002
    NO PIE for stuart_kenobi, NO PIE for stuart_kenobi, NO PIE for stuart_kenobi.....today! :)

11. Master_SweetPea

Master_SweetPea Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    I like eating Pie.

12. JediKnight_Jerri

Nov 7, 2002
    Is that right Master_SweetPea? :)

13. jkg_vader

Jul 31, 2003
    "Hmmmm I sense a presence I haven't felt in years....PIE!"

14. Boba_Fett_of_Nine

Boba_Fett_of_Nine Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 3, 2003
  15. jkg_vader

Jul 31, 2003
    PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE
    PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE

16. cinemafreak

cinemafreak Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2002
    Too much PIE is a bad thing

17. jkg_vader

Jul 31, 2003
    Only if you don't brush your teeth afterwards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.