main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Thanks to...

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by TK_Four_Two_One, Oct 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Az-Azzameen

Az-Azzameen Jedi Knight star 5

May 24, 2002
    Halibut looks like he's got the trots in that picture and hasn't got there in time... :p

Scooby Snacks - a definition:

Huey: Remember that Scooby Doo thing and the Scooby Snacks that used to calm everybody down, like when Shag and Scoob were buggin? What I mean't it as when I wrote the song was as a bank robbery on Valium. It means different things around the country. Sometimes it means pot and I heard in one place it means Crystal Meth.

2. TK_Four_Two_One

TK_Four_Two_One Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 17, 2002
    LOL @ Hal and Az!!! [face_laugh]

3. Dark_Queen

Dark_Queen Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 23, 2002
    EEEEEEKKKKK!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

4. TK_Four_Two_One

Jun 17, 2002
    Is that JC Communications or FF Communications??? I now know my way about there abit more- after reading what i supposedly wrote! I'm feeling its more for FF Coms???

5. Az-Azzameen

May 24, 2002
    It all started in JC Comms, then indecent was told to move it to FF Comms. Where it was locked. [face_plain]

Most of the Drama tends to happen in JC Comms - but like I said, PM is probably the best way really. :)

6. TK_Four_Two_One

Jun 17, 2002
    LOL well after all this time i still dont know who banned me!!! maybe they have them placed in a protection operation!! :p so its off to communications i will go! :p (well maybe later- after dinner etc :p )

7. toochilled

toochilled Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 17, 2000
    Indecent was winding up in JC Comms.

As for where you would go it's trciky since the banning was by Rox {was it?} I would asume FF Communications. Though I would advise against it. They have unbanned you and are doing nothing other then having Rox stalk you (I presume) at the moment.

As much as I disagree with his opinion based moderation often, Rox isn't the type to ban you out of personal spite. Just chug along and hopefully it will all blow over.

8. Az-Azzameen

May 24, 2002
    I agree. Sit tight and swallow. Oo-er... :eek:

Remember the Lumberjack in Ren & Stimpy... :p

9. LadyVader81

LadyVader81 Jedi Knight star 6

Jan 2, 2001
    Rox said he did not ban TK

10. toochilled

Oct 17, 2000
    I could never get over the flapping trout in Ren&Stimpy myself! :p

11. halibut

halibut Ex-Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 27, 2000
    and the mystery deepens!

12. TK_Four_Two_One

Jun 17, 2002
    LOL i have now been informed that my attitude sucks via email (by no one here) and that i have been given more chances than enough (er.. when?) and because I have broken rules in the past (which they STILL havent proved to me and still waiting on a reply to a detailed email i sent em ages ago) seems its alright to ban me even when its not my fault. They say its a privilege to post here- so that must mean that its okay to treat me and others like 48hrs and the fact i have a similar IP to Jim means i wont be getting an apology!!! Blame everybody but themselves- but thats expected!

13. Az-Azzameen

May 24, 2002
    [face_laugh] @ TC

I've broken rules here in the past. So have 95% of others as well... [face_plain]

Does this mean that we are second-class posters for ever more? Probably. :D

14. TK_Four_Two_One

Jun 17, 2002
    Az is playing 'Guess what i'm thinking' ??? :p

ooops- he has editted his '(no message)' post!

15. Dark_Queen

Mar 23, 2002
    I'd just forget it TK... just post here and have fun and leave the mod squad to it :)

At least you're not banned anymore and you get to play with all us <Az>second class posters</Az> [face_laugh]

16. halibut

halibut Ex-Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 27, 2000
    Damned second class post

17. Az-Azzameen

May 24, 2002
    I'd prefer to be second class post. It takes longer to come. :D

18. Dark_Queen

Mar 23, 2002
    :eek:

I'm shocked and appaled........ oh..... wait................ [face_mischief]

19. toochilled

Oct 17, 2000
    TK, tell Rox that his attitude also stinks.
    He proclaims that these are family friendly and welcoming forums. If he is true to his word then he himself should not treat people with such contempt.

Rox, for you are reading this, I think you're ok in the main but you must understand a couple of things. You are moderating too heavily on 'your' beliefs of what is and is not so. You must understand that there are cultural differences and wait for back up before making decissions and accusing people. When you act impulsively and state things 'bad attitude' 'same person' etc.. you are being unfairly judgemental and therefore often suffer the same characteristics that you are supposedly criticising.

There is a lot of good people on these boards. There is a lot of expertise. Why not ask on things you are not sure of? Start a thread even.

Please also don't take this as a rant against you. I think it's a good sign that the unbanning occured, some people are not so lucky. I do sadden at the attitude though. to some it would seem as if you were goading tk to break the rules. An offense that is, I believe, bannable in itself.

20. Charis

Charis Jedi Youngling star 6

Jun 29, 2002
    You were not banned by Rox, or any FF Mod.

You were accidently banned by the JC.

21. Dark_Queen

Mar 23, 2002
    Good call TC!

22. TK_Four_Two_One

Jun 17, 2002
    Cheerz TC. Though Charis is right- i wasnt banned by Rox (so i have been told- though not told by whom) and the last email i receieved didnt come from Rox either. I just feel i have been blacklisted!! :( No bank loans for me!!! :p

23. Charis

Charis Jedi Youngling star 6

Jun 29, 2002
    Yeah, Rox has nothing to do with this. He's just as much caught up in it as TK.

24. TK_Four_Two_One

Jun 17, 2002
    I have decided, on the request of another poster and more serious details coming to light, to not persue this in Communications. This is incase the other person gets hurt MORE and i dont want to see this happen.

Lol i sound like a spokesperson! :p

though i am serious.

25. TK_Four_Two_One

Jun 17, 2002
    BTW are you 100% sure you dont love me, Hal????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.