main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA THANKS.

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JedHead1, Nov 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    I'd just like to say thank you to all who showed up to honor and remember Chanel; and for those of you who couldn't make it, I'm sure she felt your presence. I know she loved seeing us in costume on Monday and having fun on Tuesday. Personally, I'm slowly going from denial to acceptance, but your presence at the hospital, on the phone, and at both services, was as Anakin would put it, "soothing". I know it will take a long long time to get over this, but it's nice to know that we are all here for each other to lean on. I'm still hurting, but I think for each event that I go to in the future, seeing all of you there will help ease the pain, a little bit at a time.

2. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Matt's right, people drove up from So Cali and from Vegas to be here to honor Chanel for the last two days. It was a very nice service and we found confort with the other people who loved Chanel together as family and friends. In time the pain will dull but never will the loss be forgotten.

3. Hand-Schaub

Hand-Schaub Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 18, 2003
    It was an honor to have known Chanel and you can bet that we can be a greater group now because of her. If ever you need anything - please call or contact me!

4. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    Will do, Brian. I'll drive down with you to the next JW concert.

5. Hand-Schaub

Hand-Schaub Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 18, 2003
    Only if it's in the middle of the night Matt ;)

6. AnasianSkywalker

AnasianSkywalker Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 2, 2003
    First, I just want to thank you Chanel for being in our lives, and for packing a punch full of memories for those of us in the SW UNIVERSE in just a year.:)
    Many thanks for those you came to the Bay Area, and for all of you who helped me coordinate all aspects of the funeral/celebration services - emotionally, financially, and for all of the hugs shared especially this past Mon. and Tues.

7. DarthVader79

DarthVader79 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 16, 2001
    You said it dale. Thanks for bringng me along.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.