main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Colum, GA Thanks!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by wookieefanPJM, Jun 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wookieefanPJM

wookieefanPJM Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 13, 2005
    I was glad to see Jeebakin and his wife at the meeting on Sunday. I think it was a sucessful one. We definatly need to do some collectors meetings, there are so many things to collect now.

We should not have nearly as much business next time. More fun! Yeah.

Thanks Brad for the cool tshirts. I can't wait to wear mine. They should be great for DC.

2. Jeebakin

Jeebakin Jedi Youngling

May 1, 2005
    Thanks for having us! We had a good time at the meeting. And thanks for the spare cards and BK toys.

3. Phoenix21

Phoenix21 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2003
    I'm glad you enjoyed the meet, can't wait to hook up again for the Batman Returns gathering (1st, 2nd or more times) we have planned on the 26th. Don't be shy, let us know what you like doing most and we will hook you up.

4. Jeebakin

Jeebakin Jedi Youngling

May 1, 2005
    well, my current thing i'm trying to get done by DC is my anakin costume. wanted to do ep3 anakin, but steph pointed out i should just do padawan anakin since its basicly the same costume, but with short hair (since i got short hair anyway) with a braid. ordered his glove and braid off ebay, so now i gotta get the rest done. and get a lightsaber. :)

5. shopgirl

shopgirl Jedi Youngling

Aug 11, 2004
    We take care of each other... that's a fact! Welcome to the crew!

6. wookieefanPJM

wookieefanPJM Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 13, 2005
    For sure. once we sweep you in the family...watch out....
    FCFN takes care of their own....

:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.