Tidewater, VA Thanksgiving Potluck

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Ashara_Leiani, Nov 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ashara_Leiani Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    The Thanksgiving potluck at Thad's house is on for Saturday, Nov 19th at 4:00. Please post if you will be coming and what you will be bringing. Thad will post more details when he returns from his honeymoon.
  2. ANAKINOS Jedi Knight

star 2
    Please everyone that wants to come post if you are going to bring anything. Also please know that we have a large dog so please be responsible for your kids for the dog as well as all the breakable things in the house.

I need to know how many people will be coming. So I will be putting a deadline on the RSVP for Thursday November 18. Sorry for the little bit of a late response but I have been a little preoccupied with some things lately. This potluck dinner is open to anyone that would like to come. Just post your intentions.

We will be providing a green bean cassorole and mashed potatos as well as a chip and dip dish.

Thad and Kelly - green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, chips and dip
    Rick and Dawn -
  3. jediknight88 Force Ghost

star 6
    HOpe you guys have a good one!
  4. wendynat Jedi Knight

star 3
    ARGH we won't be able to make this one - we've already committed to the Light up the City parade at Va Beach Town Center, and step off is at 5 PM. (There are only a few folks able to make the parade with the 501st (four including us), so we can't leave them in the lurch.)

Have a great time, sorry to miss it. :(

But... I'll probably see some of you at Harry Potter ;).
  5. Ashara_Leiani Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    Rick and I will be bringing ham and rolls.
  6. ABC42 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I won't be able to make it (Shae). I thought it was going to be our usual time around 2, and I have to pick up my daughter and take her to a party at that time. Shame b/c I'd like to see everybody. I've been so crazy/busy lately that I haven't had time to log on, not even on Facebook!
    I hope you had a nice honeymoon, Thad.
    Missed the premier, Wendy, but will be seeing Potter and his crew this Sun, which I promised my daughter.
    I won't be able to make the Christmas party either b/c that is the day of my daughter's recital. Hope to see all in January.Happy Thanksgiving.
  7. DOMNUSKYWALKER Force Ghost

star 2
    saturday is the 20th not the 19th
  8. DOMNUSKYWALKER Force Ghost

star 2
    barry and I will be coming sorry, issues work and school. Not much time to internet surfing.
    we can grab sodas
  9. ANAKINOS Jedi Knight

star 2
    Cool glad you guys will be coming by chris and barry.

Sorry that you wont be able to make it shae.

See everyone at two pm.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.