main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tidewater, VA Thanksgiving Potluck

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Ashara_Leiani, Nov 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ashara_Leiani

Ashara_Leiani Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 27, 2007
    The Thanksgiving potluck at Thad's house is on for Saturday, Nov 19th at 4:00. Please post if you will be coming and what you will be bringing. Thad will post more details when he returns from his honeymoon.

2. ANAKINOS

ANAKINOS Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2002
    Please everyone that wants to come post if you are going to bring anything. Also please know that we have a large dog so please be responsible for your kids for the dog as well as all the breakable things in the house.

I need to know how many people will be coming. So I will be putting a deadline on the RSVP for Thursday November 18. Sorry for the little bit of a late response but I have been a little preoccupied with some things lately. This potluck dinner is open to anyone that would like to come. Just post your intentions.

We will be providing a green bean cassorole and mashed potatos as well as a chip and dip dish.

Thad and Kelly - green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, chips and dip
    Rick and Dawn -

3. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    HOpe you guys have a good one!

4. wendynat

wendynat Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 8, 2005
    ARGH we won't be able to make this one - we've already committed to the Light up the City parade at Va Beach Town Center, and step off is at 5 PM. (There are only a few folks able to make the parade with the 501st (four including us), so we can't leave them in the lurch.)

Have a great time, sorry to miss it. :(

But... I'll probably see some of you at Harry Potter ;).

5. Ashara_Leiani

Ashara_Leiani Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 27, 2007
    Rick and I will be bringing ham and rolls.

6. ABC42

ABC42 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 18, 2007
    I won't be able to make it (Shae). I thought it was going to be our usual time around 2, and I have to pick up my daughter and take her to a party at that time. Shame b/c I'd like to see everybody. I've been so crazy/busy lately that I haven't had time to log on, not even on Facebook!
    I hope you had a nice honeymoon, Thad.
    Missed the premier, Wendy, but will be seeing Potter and his crew this Sun, which I promised my daughter.
    I won't be able to make the Christmas party either b/c that is the day of my daughter's recital. Hope to see all in January.Happy Thanksgiving.

7. DOMNUSKYWALKER

DOMNUSKYWALKER Jedi Master star 2

Aug 12, 2005
    saturday is the 20th not the 19th

8. DOMNUSKYWALKER

DOMNUSKYWALKER Jedi Master star 2

Aug 12, 2005
    barry and I will be coming sorry, issues work and school. Not much time to internet surfing.
    we can grab sodas

9. ANAKINOS

ANAKINOS Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2002
    Cool glad you guys will be coming by chris and barry.

Sorry that you wont be able to make it shae.

See everyone at two pm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.