main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL Thanksgiving

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Anakin-and-Padme, Nov 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakin-and-Padme

Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    Hope everyone is getting ready for the big feast. If you aren't because you are by your lonesome or just plain don't feel like cooking we are making enough for an army and anyone is welcome to come who wants to. We don't watch sports so Episode III (Chase's Dad has not seen it yet so we have opted for that) will be on and it doesn't get much better than that and good food.

2. ---Vossk---

---Vossk--- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 14, 2005
    seems Grievous is ready for Christmas..
    [image=http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b317/Vossk/christmas_grievous3.jpg]

3. Anakin-and-Padme

Sep 2, 2005
    How Greivous stole Christmas!

4. PHATJEDI67

PHATJEDI67 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 5, 2005
    Thanksgiving without Football?........the dark side it is. I've got to get my gridiron fix on Turkey day. Still, it's really nice of you to extend the invite to everyone. Can't think of a better way to get Jedi and Sith together at the same table.

5. Leia214

Leia214 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    A and P -Thanks ya'll!! If we weren't going to my mom's, we would come over - that sounds like fun.

PhatJedi - where've you been? We've missed you (really!). Hope things are well and we see you soon.

6. ObiWanAmanda

ObiWanAmanda Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 10, 2005
    Hey all....I am close to Panama City Beach for the holiday...hope everyone has a good time...eat lots of turkey and watch you'r fill of football...

7. CRIMSONXXX

CRIMSONXXX Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 3, 2005
    Well it is early Thanksgiving morning and I just wanted to take this time to wish everyone a enjoyable and safe Thanksgiving holiday. My family and I are thankful for so many things starting with friends and family. Life is short, live and laugh!

Long live the Empire!

REDEYE

8. ImperialOrder

ImperialOrder Jedi Youngling star 2

May 19, 2005
    Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours!

>Steve

9. Anakin-and-Padme

Sep 2, 2005
    Happy Thanksgiving from the Skywalker's!!!

10. Leia214

Leia214 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    Happy late Turkey Day! We spent the day with my family in Deland and had a good time. Special prayers were said for my 17 year old niece who just enlisted in the Army and is away at bootcamp through all of the holidays.

Hope everyone else had a great day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.