main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Lou, MO That baby had to have taken a little while.....!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by PrincessArwen, Mar 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrincessArwen

PrincessArwen Jedi Youngling

Mar 1, 2004

ok i have a question for all of you wonderful people out there about Star Wars EPIII. Erm...i was watching it yesternight and i noticed something at the end: u know where they show Anakin and Padme gettin' married and they show Padme's stomache area thingy and u can see that she is with child, when in the heck did that happen!? I was very confussed because it's not to long after the war started and u can see that she is kinda far along with her "pregnancy". so when did they do "it"? Like during that one part where they are both at the lake country and Anakin was all like,"We could keep it a secret..."? Well, no, that couldnt be it because he didnt know that she loved him. It was probably sometime after the execution thingy on Genosis(sorry for the bad speeling).Ahhhh, I dunno, but I was just wondering. Im not trying to be nasty or anything, i just wanna know.

2. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Jedi_Commander_Faofa Jedi Master star 4

Mar 17, 2003
    Hmm.. Don't know when the actual situation occured, I'm guessing at Naboo...

3. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    She's not pregnant there. I know this for several reasons:
    1. E3 takes place 3 years after AotC, and the twins are born at the very end of E3

2. In the Star Wars universe there is no premartial sex. I believe George Lucas stated this somewhere. A kiss is as far as it ever goes

3. There really was not enough time between the battle of Geonosis and the wedding. Especially not enough for Padme to be showing. It was a matter of days between the two, not months.

What you're refering to is just a trick of the light and camera. This has been debated all over the boards.

4. VoijaRisa

VoijaRisa Jedi Master star 5

Oct 12, 2002
    Star Wars EPIII. Erm...i was watching it yesternight

Ep III isn't out yet.

5. dudeman

dudeman Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    she meant II

6. quigon_brian

quigon_brian Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2001
    it was obviously a typo.

there's no need to try to act smug

7. VoijaRisa

Oct 12, 2002
    Not necessarily a typo. I figured it was either Ep II or she was talking about the leaked ep III video thing.

8. quigon_brian

quigon_brian Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2001
    at the end: u know where they show Anakin and Padme gettin' married

Obviously AotC

edit: heh, I found the icon I stared with back in the day

9. CuppaJoe

CuppaJoe Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 24, 2002
    There should be a "Go back to your first icon day" heheh

10. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    That's be good if I could remember my original icon.

11. dudeman

dudeman Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    hey, i found mine too

12. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Jedi_Commander_Faofa Jedi Master star 4

Mar 17, 2003
    I remember mine I think.. It was Corran Horn.

13. VoijaRisa

Oct 12, 2002
    Way to hijack the thread everyone.

14. CuppaJoe

CuppaJoe Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 24, 2002
    found mine....lol

15. DarthShoey

DarthShoey Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2003
    Good one Rosa! Back on topic, what's this about no premarital?

16. Jedi_Tabee

Jedi_Tabee Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 6, 2001

ok... a thread about Anakin and Padme's sex life was not something I was expecting to find :p

but I believe Dajuan answered your question, YAY! Dajuan :)

and my first icon has long since been deleted... does that mean I've been around too long? ?[face_plain]

17. yodaboy

yodaboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 5, 2001
    I've been around since BEFORE they had icons... does that mean I'm too old? :p

edit: woah... I've been here for three years... that's just wrong, I always thought the boards would spontaintiously combust before that...

18. Princess_Robin

Princess_Robin Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 24, 2001
    *blinks*

I am going to have to say that it was a trick of the light or something.

Anyways, I am with Tabee in saying that to go back to my original icon they would have to bring back the old ones of Padme....not that I could remember which one it was in the first place.....*sigh*....I can't even remember which icon I had before I took it off.....lol

19. NIBBOR11

NIBBOR11 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2002
    Yes, definately an illusion from light. But then again
    look at the style of the dress, the way the dress is made, a high waistline could easily make it look like Padme was pregnant.

20. PrincessArwen

Mar 1, 2004
    Hoom, im sorry u guys if it was too...erm...overboard, but i was just wondering because i knew that they wouldnt have have time to um show their affections for each other in that way. But perhaps it was a trick of light, but it does look like Padme is pregnant. And my Star wars epIII thingy was a typo, my fault. Well, ive had the same icon since i got here, teehee! Good times *nods* my birthday is on April the 6th HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! Sweet 15 yeah buddy! I have another question: isnt there a Dungeons and Dragons game that is based on Star Wars?

21. Princess_Robin

Princess_Robin Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 24, 2001
    yeah there is a table top RPG for StarWars...not sure if it is based on the d20 system or not....never really played much of it and it was soo long ago that I dont' rmemeber

22. VoijaRisa

Oct 12, 2002
    There's two RPGs out there. One was made by... Gir.. I can't remember the company's name. But it used only 6 sided dice. I have the book on that one.

But just like Decipher lost the rights to the CCG, that company lost the rights to the RPG and Wizards of the Coast got them. Now WotC produces a game that requires you to use 20 sided dice.

I haven't played it, but I swear off all WotC products.

If anyone wants to play the old one that I have the book for this summer at a FF meeting, I can put a campaign together and run one.

23. yodaismygod

yodaismygod Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    The original was by a company called West End Games who for the record didn't lose the rights, they actually went out of business. The only thing they did better than WOTC was the pewter minis. Poor Wizards tried, but screwed that up.

24. VoijaRisa

Oct 12, 2002
    Thanks for fixing that for me.

And I never knew there were pewter miniatures. I like things like that. I might have to find some.

25. PrincessArwen

Mar 1, 2004
    hoom. Tonight i play my first real D&D GAME!!! Im exited! teehee!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.