That baby had to have taken a little while.....!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'St. Louis, MO' started by PrincessArwen, Mar 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrincessArwen Jedi Padawan

well, we usually play Egyptian Rat Screw at PLAY REHEARSLES. Plays are fun! Anyway, Dan(dudeman), I'll have to show you Egyptian Rat Screw at youth group on sunday before it starts, tis a lot of fun...i need to find my deck though. Wow, Voija, $500 worth!? Jeeze, thos must be some pretty tight cards u had there. Hoom, too bad you cant get them back. I like playing Poker..with pennies...or toothpicks for that matter. Good times, yes*nods head*
  2. Princess_Robin Jedi Master

star 4
    Spoon wih sharped pencils....

as for Rats...

you deal out al the cards to the players (more players = more fun in my book) then one player will put down a card, followed by the next person and this continues untill someone puts down a card that was the same as the one placed down before it. (say two 3's). Then the players reach out and slap the cards to claim them as their own. This coninues till one player has all the cards in the deck.

There are variations of the game like 69's and what not

69's is the same basic rules but when the combo of a 6 then a 9 is placed down everyone is suppose to go for the cards.
  3. VoijaRisa Force Ghost

star 5
    What kind of play things do you do Arwen?
  4. PrincessArwen Jedi Padawan

Well, I like to do any kind of card game I can learn; I love playing cards, it is something you can do almost anytime, anywhere! The same thing goes for Dungeons and Dragons and video games, well, video games are ok i suppose........Ahh well. What kind of things do you like to do Voija?? That may be a stupid question, as we all have been talking about dungeons and Dragons and cards, but hey! *winks*
  5. VoijaRisa Force Ghost

star 5
    I meant what sort of theatrical projects are you involved with?
  6. PrincessArwen Jedi Padawan

oh, once again, I have misread you, sorry about that..... Well, I basically like anything you put in front of me, but my most favorites are dramatic plays. Then, you really get to see how actors act. I like school plays and the One-Act competition is coming up and I will be doing that. I love acting in front of an audience, someday i want to become a famous actress...but it takes A LOT of hard work, but the theater is something I have grown to love. Do you do theater also Voija?
  7. CuppaJoe Force Ghost

star 4
    Hey, Voija, just thought I'd say "I Met A Guy At Barnes And Nobles" was a great script.
  8. VoijaRisa Force Ghost

star 5
    Do I do theater?! HA! Link

I've got 15 completed one act scripts, 4 of which have already been on the stage. I was initiated as a thesbian 2 years ago after directing 4 plays (only one of which was one that I wrote), and acted in 2 more. I prefer comedic plays (however I've done some serious dramas too) because the audience can get into them a lot more. I've got a friend that went to my HS that directs my plays now that I've graduated once a year for the annual one act festival. The past 3 years mine have beat all the others hands down.

And Cuppa: I didn't know that you'd read any of my plays. "I Met A Guy At Barnes & Nobles" is one of the ones that made it to the stage. However, it looks a lot better on paper than it does on stage. It gets very redundant. Which is why I didn't bother posting any pics from the production on my site.
  9. PrincessArwen Jedi Padawan

*stares wide-eyed* Well, I'll be...that is really cool, Voija! I would have never guessed. You like directing then, eh? Hoom! I love acting, being on stage is one of the things I am most best at. It sounds like you must really enjoy that(duuuuuhhh). Yes, I also like comedies because it gives you a boost of self-esteem when the audience laughs at a comment that you made on stage. Gosh, I cant wait until I go to performing-arts college and learn more about the art in which I have....wow!
  10. CuppaJoe Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm kinda given up on film and theatre, I just kinda lost interest in writing scripts....but Christina, good luck, btw I heard there's a play coming up in Trinity, are you in that one?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.