That Name No Longer Has Any Meaning for Me.

Discussion in 'Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by DarthKhronic, Sep 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthKhronic Jedi Youngling

ChDet Piavra: That Name No Longer Has Any Meaning for Me.

So be it, Jedis.

Let me show you the true nature of the Force. It was when I destroyed Darth Highstyk that I knew what it was to be a Master of the Force. Your faith in your sprinkles is your weakness. Even now an entire legion of my finest bongtroopers awaits my command to destroy your insignificant government. Now witness the end of your republic . . . and your bacon!

Darth Khronic
    Lord of the Sith
    Sith Florida
  2. AxtonTredway Jedi Youngling

star 2
    You will never turn me to the dark side, Hemp Knight!....Ch'det Piavra is simply a name that you have only forgotten...I know there's still good in you...by the way..please drop the bacon! :)

-Axton Tredway
  3. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Hey! Leave my sprinkles out of this! :p ;)
  4. COsk_DoSine Jedi Youngling

star 2
    You may have your "Bong Troopers" but I have my Kurt Cobainites ready to defend me! :)

-Senator DoSine
  5. DarthKhronic Jedi Youngling

Breathe in deeply, Senator.

Let the dank side of the Force envelope you.

That feeling is all too familiar, isn't it?

With each pass you make yourself more my servant!
  6. DarthGuinnese Jedi Youngling

I'm with you my lord. We will prevail.All the bacon and sprinkles will be ours.
  7. DarthKhronic Jedi Youngling

All too easy.

Soon the galaxy will be at my disposal. Everything is proceeding as I have forseen it.
  8. Zanatos_Soldat Jedi Youngling

star 1
    **Stares down the Dark Sided fool....**

It seems the Force is way to High for your standards, but it will not be no match for you demise at the bottom of the bowl. Let the fire that we bring come to an end and set you in flames. Our minds are not clouded with the smoke you exhale....
  9. DarthKhronic Jedi Youngling

You speak poorly of the dank side of the force. And yet, somehow, I think you know it well. I know that the dank side of the force knows you, Zanatos.
  10. COsk_DoSine Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Darth Kronic...
    I will never allow myself to be seduced by the Dank side of the Force. Kronic...in the head maybe...
  11. Darth_Marl Jedi Youngling

Yes my Master...
    Myself and my apprentice, Darth Boro, will aide you in obtaining all the Bacon and Sprinkles in this Galaxy.......May the Dank side of the Force be with you.
  12. Darth_Tial Jedi Youngling

**Creepting from the shadows awaits a fiend and freind from the past.**

(To Dath Khronic)
    Your wish is my command sire....
  13. DarthSoko Jedi Youngling

Ahh, but if only you knew the power of the fermented side of the force!
  14. DarthKhronic Jedi Youngling

The Truth is a virus!

With each passing moment the universe becomes more and more ours.

Our power will resonate from star system to star system. Anyone who stands in our way will indeed be kryppled, finding themselves lethargic and perhaps even a bit hungry ...

All the more reason to gather all the bacon we can muster. And for dessert, ice cream . . . with sprinkles.
  15. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    You'll have to pay for those sprinkles, buddy. I've got minions to pay. :p
  16. stacey113 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    That's right, Minacia has to pay us minions you know. I don't know about the rest of them, but my bonus alone is pretty hefty. I would be glad to work out a deal to supply you with sprinkles.
  17. DarthGuinnese Jedi Youngling

You Girls, do realize there is more then one supply route for sprinkles and bacon. We will control them all. My Master I am here to serve you in any capacity you desire.
  18. stacey113 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    There you are wrong, DarthGuinesse. My mistress and I control the entire sprinkles supply in this galaxy. You may be able to procure bacon elsewhere, but for sprinkles you have to go through us! We will be happy to work out a deal with you, but make no mistake, we will remain in control.
  19. Darth_Marl Jedi Youngling

Ahhhh...Satcey 113 that is where you are wrong. There are many many sources of sprinkles that you have yet to discover that I have already tapped.......(evil laughter). As for Bacon....My master, the new Bacon factory is up and running to allow us to be the preeminent bacon suppliers in this galaxy and to drive all competition into wildspace.....
  20. DarthGuinnese Jedi Youngling

And it's the best bacon anyone ever had. Soon our sprinkles will be everywhere.
  21. Darth_Tial Jedi Youngling

**Grinning with the ease of a warriors heart that drips pure darkness in itself.**

You think that the bacon you produce can be worth having? *Evil Laugh* Then you never tride the dark side of the bacon. As for the sprinkles we will corrupt them by turning all of your precious colorful sprinkles to black ones.

Master, I do not think they know how much the Dark side can control....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.